Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
      How is this possible. I could legally smoke and have sex at the same age as WBT

Comment

• Loving all the Babydoll love! It’s a classic

Comment

• Originally posted by WaitYourTurn View Post
          Loving all the Babydoll love! It’s a classic
          Yasss, bow down bishes!

---

Remeber when she sang it in México during the SSFT?!

She did a great job (focus on the live parts! her ad-libs were perfect here!)

1:48 - 1:54 was flawless

Comment

How is this possible. I could legally smoke and have sex at the same age as WBT
            I feel old now

Comment

• Mariah listening to DMX on her Insta Stories

Comment

• How the hell is WBT old enough to drive?

I can’t believe that song is closer to vision of love than it is to the present day.. sickening lol.
                To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernMonkey View Post
                  How the hell is WBT old enough to drive?

I can’t believe that song is closer to vision of love than it is to the present day.. sickening lol.
                  This is awful haha! It feels like yesterday it was released, it was the most exciting time ever to be in a fandom

Comment

Yasss, bow down bishes!

---

Remeber when she sang it in México during the SSFT?!

She did a great job (focus on the live parts! her ad-libs were perfect here!)

1:48 - 1:54 was flawless
                    It’s nice. Would love to see what she could do with it in an acoustic setting, a small show, with a basic band and the space for her to whisper and not be overshadowed. She’d kill it

Comment

• Forget Cardi B. How about a song with Lil Nas X?

Comment

It makes me feel old. I remember vividly when I first bought TEOM

Comment

Oh, shut up, you're making it worse b!tch!

No, but really, time flies.

I remember that Era so vividly. It feels like yesterday, I was at the uni, I had my cute boyfriend, I was hot, Mariah was everywhere slaying the World with her music, everything was perfect #comeback#comeback in the BG

Comment

It’s nice. Would love to see what she could do with it in an acoustic setting, a small show, with a basic band and the space for her to whisper and not be overshadowed. She’d kill it
                            Her whispers weren't that good in '16, she would've struggled a lot.

BUT she would've slayed this song in '13 when her whisper & falsetto were are their respective peaks again.

Comment

• Originally posted by markwalde View Post
                              Forget Cardi B. How about a song with Lil Nas X?
                              Nope.

None of them tbh.

Comment

• Mariah Carey's CANCELLED Eras!

Comment

• Just finished watching the Tina Turner documentary AMAZING, really wish Mariah had done a film like this to be released the same time as the book .

Comment

• She should have also slayed Underneath The Stars in '13 (a think that didn't happen during her '12 renditions of the song).

I mean...

Idol rehearsal:

FLAWLESS.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Babydoll is top 5 in Mariahs discography. Only the tasteless will disagree
                                          Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                                          Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

Mariah listening to DMX on her Insta Stories
                                            Is she hinting (or thinking) of a potential collab maybe?

Comment

• Originally posted by markwalde View Post
                                              Forget Cardi B. How about a song with Lil Nas X?
                                              That’s “A No No” ... he’s secretly shaded her in the past with a Nicki Twitter fan account.

Comment

• Originally posted by 24fanatic View Post

That’s “A No No” ... he’s secretly shaded her in the past with a Nicki Twitter fan account.
                                                I'm not sure Mariah cares for this.

See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                                                See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post

I'm not sure Mariah cares for this.

They also appeared to be on good terms when he surpassed the OSD record and they interacted via Twitter.

In any case while I appreciate what Lil Nas X is doing in terms of representation, I think his music is well below the sophistication of Mariah's work.
                                                  You don’t have to be afraid of what you are!

Comment

• Originally posted by chanteuse View Post
                                                    Just finished watching the Tina Turner documentary AMAZING, really wish Mariah had done a film like this to be released the same time as the book .
                                                    TINA is my idol. I love her so much. I agree. A documentary would be so awesome for MC.
                                                    My Chart

Comment

Working...
                                                    X