Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by InfoFromAus View Post
    lol - justice for WBT

Oh you know... just that 14 week #1, Billboard Song of the Decade... monster smash hit.
    LMAO at her asking for justice for a Song Of The Decade and one of her biggest hits, she's so extra

Comment

• Originally posted by Yerac View Post
      1:10 - 2:40

He's so hawt.

Btw,

- Jimmy: I guess she sent you a text.

- Shawn: She sent me a few, yeah.

A FEW

Comment

• Originally posted by InfoFromAus View Post
        lol - justice for WBT

Oh you know... just that 14 week #1, Billboard Song of the Decade... monster smash hit.
        according to InFamous it flopped (regionally).
        My Chart

Comment

The same in UK itunes! combined she is #1 on itunes

LMAO, it happened, the OG overtook the Remix on US iTunes.
          We know the Remix will be back at the lead position in hours tho.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post

LMAO, it happened, the OG overtook the Remix on US iTunes.
            We know the Remix will be back at the lead position in hours tho.
            hopefully the Sunday update won't be too harsh. Last week, the remix lost around 100,000 streams between Friday and Sunday.
            My Chart

Comment

• Comment

• TEOM gets so much love. Love it.
                My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                  hopefully the Sunday update won't be too harsh. Last week, the remix lost around 100,000 streams between Friday and Sunday.
                  I know, Friday update was so high that I don't want a Sunday with less than 300K, that would be a no no.

Comment

TEOM gets so much love. Love it.
                    DFAU is so underrated tho.

P.S. I'd love to be at that party OMG, so festive.

P.S. II They better played BE(R) multiple times that night.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                      This is amazing.

Comment

• Shawn mendes collaboration is coming!

Shawn's got Big Big Energy!

Originally posted by Shaka View Post

1:10 - 2:40

He's so hawt.

Btw,

- Jimmy: I guess she sent you a text.

- Shawn: She sent me a few, yeah.

A FEW

Comment

• SINS

Comment

• i love shawny... the boy cannot sing whatsoever, but he is eye candy. get those ghey strihms meemz.
                            My Chart

Comment

• LOL, remember this?

Mariah was so flirty and thirsty 0:15 she was looking at his lips like damn gurl, wait some hours for some big energy

Comment

i love shawny... the boy cannot sing whatsoever, but he is eye candy. get those ghey strihms meemz.
                                He improved quite a lot since his debut tbh.
                                And he has a natural pleasant tone, not everybody has that to their credit.

Comment

• I hope Mariah does not collaborate with Shawn. It doesn't have any commercial or artistical prospective for me.

BTW, with Big Energy charting decently on all anglophone countries I cant help but wonder if language is a barrier for it being a hit elsewhere. I mean, do people from non english speaking countries even understand the Big D Energy reference?

Comment

• country music legend Naomi Judd, passed away today.

Mariah is good friends with her daughter Ashley Judd.

Comment

• why nobody is talking about this?????

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cc_2Q1q...d=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Comment

why nobody is talking about this?????

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cc_2Q1q...d=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
                                        She's so sweet!! I am following everything is going on with the remix , masterclass and everything else, I just haven't had much time to post lately! But I'm definitely loving the Big Big energy that everyone is putting behind Mariah!!!
                                        Underneath The Stars

Comment

• https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=75...1C&ref=sharing

This is the best thing ever. Mariah being my #1 artist and Debbie Gibson being another one of my all time favorites! I know Mariah loves Debbie Gibson as she mentioned in her book and also, Debbie has a letter from Mariah (which Mariah wrote years ago).
                                          But never thought I'd hear Mariah sing one of Debbie's songs. Only In My Dreams is such a classic.

https://open.spotify.com/track/03i9e...ee3450875446fe
                                          Treated me kind, sweet destiny, carried me through desperation... Prayed through the nights, carried the weight on my own and now I know I've succeeded in finding the place I conceived... I had a Vision of Love

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                                            https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=75...1C&ref=sharing

This is the best thing ever. Mariah being my #1 artist and Debbie Gibson being another one of my all time favorites! I know Mariah loves Debbie Gibson as she mentioned in her book and also, Debbie has a letter from Mariah (which Mariah wrote years ago).
                                            But never thought I'd hear Mariah sing one of Debbie's songs. Only In My Dreams is such a classic.

Amazing! Thanks for sharing

Comment

• I LOVEEEEEEEEEeeee this !!

This needs to go viral.

Mariah And Debbie have a great relationship. I love how they respect each other's songwriting.

Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                                              https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=75...1C&ref=sharing

Comment

• Comment

• I hope Debbie is a part of Butterfly lounge!

Comment

• Thats so sweet. Mariah really likes Debbie.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X