No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mariah likes and knows everybody at this point. lord. <3 so sweet.
    My Chart

Comment

• Spotify Ireland

Spotify Australia
      Last edited by idontremember; Sun May 1, 2022, 13:23.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
        i love shawny... the boy cannot sing whatsoever, but he is eye candy. get those ghey strihms meemz.
        With the right track it could be good. Something light and summerish could work, like #b or Senorita style. I can see this being a duet that a good portion of the lambily could appreciate.

Wonder what song Debbie Gibson would do for the BL (assuming it was a Mariah track)?

Comment

• Choose your fighter!
          Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• That only in my dreams snippet that Mariah sang truly made my year.

Comment

Last edited by Sri; Sun May 1, 2022, 14:53.

Comment

• It makes me so mad to hear mariah singing so beautifully and with a bad phone recording but when it comes to the professional studio recording she sounds so weird and unpleasant with those unnecessary filters. Can someone tell her her natural voices is still amazing and she doesn’t have to change it digitally to sound so thin and robotic ?

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
                  It makes me so mad to hear mariah singing so beautifully and with a bad phone recording but when it comes to the professional studio recording she sounds so weird and unpleasant with those unnecessary filters. Can someone tell her her natural voices is still amazing and she doesn’t have to change it digitally to sound so thin and robotic ?
                  My Chart

Comment

• With that long ass introduction I though she would announce a collabo or something!

It's so heartwarming they shared this, that snippet was beautiful. Imagine DMing Mariah on Instagram and having her singing back to you <3
                    Previously known as sYair

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair
                    www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• Btw, in the comments Debbie says she hasn't read Mariah's book. She better get a copy ASAP. And listen the Audible version. And get Black Irish while she's at it

Comment

• Originally posted by Yerac View Post

why nobody is talking about this?????

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cc_2Q1q...d=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
                        I love Debbie. I love No More Rhyme, Foolish Beat and Lost In Your Eyes.

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post

Choose your fighter!
                          I like One And Only esp her rap parts but she took the song to another level with So Lonely. It had the umph.

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post
                            Her phone's screen is all Mariah's audio messages. I wonder if those were music related.

Comment

• 422,174 streams for BER yesterday on Spotify, SMASH hit

Comment

• +432,174 on spotify wow more than even yesterday
                                Last edited by Yerac; Sun May 1, 2022, 17:46.

Comment

• The Debbie interaction really gave me the feels too. I love that they both honor each other so beautifully.

Also, I heard BER on 99.7 in Atlanta. It's a big station. So happy to hear our girl on radio again with new material. When that opening whistle hits...POW it's a moment.
                                  You donít have to be afraid of what you are!

Comment

• Originally posted by myworld View Post
                                    422,174 streams for BER yesterday on Spotify, SMASH hit
                                    I have done the number 4 times just in case and your numbers are down 10k

Comment

I have done the number 4 times just in case and your numbers are down 10k
                                      I might be wrong but it had 12,677,152 plays yesterday right?

13,099,326-12,677,152 = 422,174

Comment

I might be wrong but it had 12,677,152 plays yesterday right?

13,099,326-12,677,152 = 422,174
                                        Do it again cos i keep getting 432.174 lol with those numbers

Comment

422,174 streams for BER yesterday on Spotify, SMASH hit
                                          Great update!! Is the stuff starting now?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sebastian View Post

Great update!! Is the stuff starting now?
                                            Yess
                                            Last edited by Yerac; Sun May 1, 2022, 18:12.

Comment

• Originally posted by divingmuffin View Post

Also, I heard BER on 99.7 in Atlanta. It's a big station. So happy to hear our girl on radio again with new material. When that opening whistle hits...POW it's a moment.
                                              Awesome!! If radio jumps into this... it's done. Top 10 credit for Mariah incoming.

Comment

Is even bigger is 432k lol why no one reads me lol
                                                How many total streams did it have yesterday? We should all do the math together

Comment

• Mariah Carey "The Queen Of R&B"

Comment

• Originally posted by Sebastian View Post

How many total streams did it have yesterday? We should all do the math together
                                                    I see now online they say 422k as well but i get a different number in my calculator. Is my calculator fooling me???? Im feeling embarassed now lol

Comment

Working...
                                                    X