Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by myworld View Post

I might be wrong but it had 12,677,152 plays yesterday right?

13,099,326-12,677,152 = 422,174
    you were right loool now on my computer it shows me your number, on my phone keeps saying 432.174 i do apologise

Comment

• Originally posted by divingmuffin View Post
      The Debbie interaction really gave me the feels too. I love that they both honor each other so beautifully.

Also, I heard BER on 99.7 in Atlanta. It's a big station. So happy to hear our girl on radio again with new material. When that opening whistle hits...POW it's a moment.
      They are playing it?? That is awesome news because it's an Iheartradio station and they have been hard to convert!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Yerac View Post

you were right loool now on my computer it shows me your number, on my phone keeps saying 432.174 i do apologise
          Don't worry lamb

Comment

• Originally posted by Sebastian View Post

How many total streams did it have yesterday? We should all do the math together
            he was right i was wrong, it is me who should go back to learn a calculator... as i used it 5 times and it kept giving me the same number. #Imstupidandthat'sok lol

Comment

It's still an amazing update!! I mean, probably the highest in a long time.
              Previously known as sYair

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair
              www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• 200 NEW Latto & Mariah Carey - Big Energy (Remix) [feat. DJ Khaled

again, back at the top #200 on Apple Music US loverboy01 can u give us update about amazon! on radio, the song went up a little bit today

Comment

• Yay for all these updates and more lambs hearing it on the radio, I thought it was losing steam but it's picking up again!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sebastian View Post

It's still an amazing update!! I mean, probably the highest in a long time.
                    it has been the 5th biggest update ever for the song, if im not mistaken lol i dont trust myself now

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post
                      OMG we love her!

Mariah sounds amazing even on an Insta audio message, Queen!

Comment

• Amazon Music US

45. Big Energy
                        84. Big Energy Remix E ***Peak 75***
                        Last edited by loverboy01; Sun May 1, 2022, 18:30.
                        Mariah Carey "The Queen Of R&B"

Comment

• BER also had one of its biggest days on Spotify:

1. Day 05 - 1st APR - +612,652
                          2. Day 12 - 8th APR - +465,216
                          3. Day 02 - 29th MAR - +458,527
                          4. Day 10 - 6th APR - +446,474
                          5. Day 09 - 5th APR - +437,976
                          6. Day 08 - 4th APR - +425,728
                          7. Day 34 - 30th APR - +422.174
                          8. Day 11 - 7th APR - +419,604
                          9. Day 33 - 29th APR - +418,477
                          10. Day 13 - 9th APR - +416,037
                          11. Day 06 - 2nd APR - +411,439
                          12. Day 19 - 15th APR - +404,007

Thanks to stevyy for tracking the stats

I WAS WRONG AGAIN, 7TH NOT 5TH

Comment

422,174 streams for BER yesterday on Spotify, SMASH hit
                            Yasss

Last Saturday she did +358,865, so this is amazing!

P.S. LMAO at the lambs and the maths, they don't go back like babies with pacifiers

P.S. This surge in streams I think comes from UK and Australia where the song is growing!

Comment

• Debbie presented Mariah her Grammy award!

What a tough category! Sinead, Lisa, bette, Whitney..

Comment

• Originally posted by divingmuffin View Post
                                Also, I heard BER on 99.7 in Atlanta. It's a big station. So happy to hear our girl on radio again with new material. When that opening whistle hits...POW it's a moment.
                                That's amazing!

Originally posted by HereForMariah View Post
                                They are playing it?? That is awesome news because it's an Iheartradio station and they have been hard to convert!
                                Andy also played the Remix!

Comment

• Who is Andy?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post

Yasss

Last Saturday she did +358,865, so this is amazing!

P.S. LMAO at the lambs and the maths, they don't go back like babies with pacifiers

P.S. This surge in streams I think comes from UK and Australia where the song is growing!
                                    I thought so but it is not at least not from australia. The song keeps having 33k in australia the past 3 days. Maybe australia? Maybe us because the song is being played more on radio?

Comment

200 NEW Latto & Mariah Carey - Big Energy (Remix) [feat. DJ Khaled

again, back at the top #200 on Apple Music US loverboy01 can u give us update about amazon! on radio, the song went up a little bit today
                                      #195 on US Apple, so inconsistent, LMAO.

RE radio:
                                      2 = Latto - Big Energy 177 1 (x4) 84.79 +0.10
                                      The Remix is falling on US iTunes again (#27, while OG at #19).
                                      Pretty sure it will be back to Top 10 during the week.

Comment

Yay for all these updates and more lambs hearing it on the radio, I thought it was losing steam but it's picking up again!!
                                        It's a journey, dahling!

Originally posted by loverboy01 View Post
                                        Amazon Music US

45. Big Energy
                                        84. Big Energy Remix E ***Peak 75***
                                        Thanx.

Comment

• Originally posted by HereForMariah View Post
                                          Who is Andy?
                                          Ryan i think he meant?

Comment

Ryan i think he meant?
                                            Yes, Ryan
                                            Andy is my mate LMAO.

Comment

• Negative update.

Comment

• I think if we dont go down much tomorrow on spotify and we keep increasing we might debut on the top 200 us arouubd tuesday. Because lets guess she is getting half of it in the us... it is 210and we normally needs 220 to debut there. Excting times

Comment

• https://www.rollingstone.com/music/m...carey-1342661/
                                                  orange clouds roll by ....

Comment

• Originally posted by HereForMariah View Post

Yes! I just heard it this afternoon and started bopping :-)
                                                    You donít have to be afraid of what you are!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X