X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mariah Carey "The Queen Of R&B"

Comment

• Originally posted by divingmuffin View Post

Yes! I just heard it this afternoon and started bopping :-)
      Weird. I listened too but only heard the OG

Comment

• Stable at #4 (and increasing in points each week), we love an organic Top 5 hit.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Yerac View Post
            I think if we dont go down much tomorrow on spotify and we keep increasing we might debut on the top 200 us arouubd tuesday. Because lets guess she is getting half of it in the us... it is 210and we normally needs 220 to debut there. Excting times
            I guess we need at least 475K-ish (or a lil more) streams to enter the Top 200.

Comment

• Smith does her part to honor Black women’s musical and cultural contributions with her new book Shine Bright: A Very Personal History of Black Women in Pop. Across 11 chapters, Smith recalls the lives, accomplishments, myths, and realities of a range of artists, from the Dixie Cups to Mariah Carey — whose chapter is excerpted below. In ‘Mariah,’ she meditates on Carey’s genius; the ever-relevant diva helped push Atlanta rapper Latto’s “Fantasy” sampling “Big Energy” to the top of the Billboard charts just this month. Even more compellingly, Smith reflects on her time as an editor at Billboard and Vibe (she eventually headed the masthead at both) from the Nineties into the aughts, championing acts including Carey during the singer’s incredible reign. As Carey faced snubs at the 1996 Grammys, Smith dealt with “colleagues who undermined [her] and/or didn’t respect [her] taste or position or both.”

Comment

• Now that was a weird reading. Why Mariah wouldn't want pre-fame Destiny's Child to be at that event? Althought the fact that Tommy had them be there while knowing that is unsurprising. Also the dates in that article seem all wrong.
                Previously known as sYair

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair
                www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• Remix killing it in the UK

Top 30 next week, here it comes!

Comment

• Free promo!

Mariah keeps winning

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post

I guess we need at least 475K-ish (or a lil more) streams to enter the Top 200.
                      No, the remix needs way more, 750-800k to enter the top 200.

Comment

• Moved inside Top5

potential New peak on uk charts?

Comment

• Kim is a lamb!
                          Actually the whole Kardashian-Jenner clan is very supportive of MC.

Comment

• Originally posted by idontremember View Post
                            It already entered at #121 with 612K streams.

Comment

Kim is a lamb!
                              Actually the whole Kardashian-Jenner clan is very supportive of MC.
                              And they have a huge fandom!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ChristmasJedi View Post
                                I love how all the Kardashians/Jenners have always shown love for Mariah over the years, Kylie was dancing to Make It Happen last year and I remember she did an ABMB TikTok with Kendall a few weeks ago

Comment

See:

The Remix did 612K that day, so basically half of the streams come from US.

It needs 234K to enter the Top 200, so let's say 480-500K Global.

Comment

• Originally posted by myworld View Post
                                    I love how all the Kardashians/Jenners have always shown love for Mariah over the years, Kylie was dancing to Make It Happen last year and I remember she did an ABMB TikTok with Kendall a few weeks ago
                                    Kylie posted a video dancing to MIH last week as well, LOL, she loves that song for sure. It was on an event.
                                    And yeah, that ABMB TikTok went viral.

Gurls have taste.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChristmasJedi View Post
                                      And they have a huge fandom!!
                                      Yes!
                                      Bring that #exposure.
                                      Now we need Ari and RiRi to jump on the trend, and not like that girl from the Block that only listens to the OG

Comment

• Originally posted by Sebastian View Post

Now that was a weird reading. Why Mariah wouldn't want pre-fame Destiny's Child to be at that event? Althought the fact that Tommy had them be there while knowing that is unsurprising. Also the dates in that article seem all wrong.
                                        Mariah Carey was producing Allure at the time.

Comment

See:

The Remix did 612K that day, so basically half of the streams come from US.

It needs 234K to enter the Top 200, so let's say 480-500K Global.
                                          Oh sorry, I tought you're talking about Top 200 Global.

Comment

Oh sorry, I tought you're talking about Top 200 Global.
                                            No problem

Comment

• 2017 was a shitty year, but this was a look.

(without that necklace, of course).

Comment

• 188 +7 Latto & Mariah Carey - Big Energy (Remix) [feat. DJ Khaled]

Apple US music lol

Comment

• Music Trending
                                                  Mariah Carey
                                                  6,073 Tweets

why is mariah trending all the time? lol

Comment

• Vote!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X