No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To be honest I think the track has peaked in the US, its gonna rise far higher in the UK
    " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
    Baby maybe you're the problem "

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
      To be honest I think the track has peaked in the US, its gonna rise far higher in the UK
      let's pray that Mariah will get a credit as long as it's still in the top 20.
      My Chart

Comment

• amazing it's top20 even tho it was shipped very few copies. I hope Mariah focus on vinyls for her upcoming album

Comment

• Billboard Charts

#1s
          Billboard 200 - #20 (Re-entry) - 63 weeks (peak #4) - gains in performance
          Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums - #11 (Re-entry) - 38 weeks (peak #6) - gains in performance
          Top R&B Albums - #2 (New) - 1 week - gains in performance
          Top Album Sales - #19 (Re-entry) - 63 weeks (peak #4) - gains in performance
          Vinyl Albums - #11 (New) - 1 week - gains in performance - gains in performance
          Catalog Albums - #4 (Re-entry) - 4 weeks (peak #4) - gains in performance
          Tastemaker Albums - #13 (New) - 1 week - gains in performance

Big Energy (Remix)
          Digital Song Sales - #2 (#3) - 24 weeks (peak #1) - gains in performance

Fantasy
          Top R&B/Hip-Hop Digital Song Sales - #21 (Re-entry) - 7 weeks (peak #12) - gains in performance
          R&B Digital Song Sales - #7 (#10) - 17 weeks (peak #4) - gains in performance

Mariah Carey
          Artist 100 - #85 (Re-entry) - 64 weeks (peak #5) - gains in performance

Last edited by InfoFromAus; Tue May 3, 2022, 13:40.
          MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• Originally posted by InfoFromAus View Post
            Billboard Charts

#1s
            Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums - #11 (Re-entry) - 38 weeks (peak #6) - gains in performance

Big Energy (Remix)

Fantasy
            Top R&B/Hip-Hop Digital Song Sales - #21 (Re-entry) - 7 weeks (peak #12) - gains in performance

Mariah Carey

#1's doing better than rarittities

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post

I have never watched any of its episodes. Not even 1.
              Lol I watched one episode and I’m still dealing with the side effects.
              Eudaimonia
              Last.fm
              Instagram

Comment

• Originally posted by Michiel View Post

Lol I watched one episode and I’m still dealing with the side effects.
                The original idea of documenting her tour was great and if only they had stuck with it. It would have been great to see her ON tour and backstage and how everything comes together and then after the last episode get a full 60 min show of one of the dates + a DVD release / or streaming release.

I wish I was her manager back then.
                My Chart

Comment

Billboard Charts

#1s

I wish record store day was every day. SONY should put it on display again and discount it. Number 1 albums always sell GREAT, ie Beatles, MJ... and also Mariah.

Apparently, the GP is more willing to buy an album which features only #1's than a regular GH album.
                  My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post

I wish record store day was every day. SONY should put it on display again and discount it. Number 1 albums always sell GREAT, ie Beatles, MJ... and also Mariah.

Apparently, the GP is more willing to buy an album which features only #1's than a regular GH album.
                    it helps because of equivalent tracks streaming too, so all the streaming of those songs helped put it back to the top20, if WBT was on the tracklist would probably hit top10

Comment

• UK midweeks

Official Singles/Albums Chart Update Top 100
                      Source: OCC
                      Missing Data:

Top 100 Singles

1 Harry Styles - As It Was
                      2 Jack Harlow - First Class
                      3 Cat Burns - Go
                      4 Dave - Starlight
                      5 Aitch & Ashanti - Baby

6-10
                      7 Camila Cabello feat. Ed Sheeran - Bam Bam
                      8 Belters Only feat. Jazzy - Make Me Feel Good
                      9 Future feat. Drake & Tems - Wait For U *

11-20
                      14 David Guetta, Becky Hill & Ella Henderson - Crazy What Love Can Do
                      20 Benson Boone - In the Stars *

21-30
                      24 Joel Corry, David Guetta & Bryson Tiller - What Would You Do?
                      25 Latto & Mariah Carey feat. DJ Khaled - Big Energy

Comment

• the good news won't let up... while Mariah is hibernating in the ocean awaiting December.
                        My Chart

Comment

• I didn’t know this EP existed on YouTube. I was looking for the remix of Thirsty and found this.

Comment

• #1s outcharting #1 to Infinity and The Rarities. I can't

Yaaaaas @ the Midweek update in the UK. It could go top 20 in two weeks. It should go up in Australia too.
                            Previously known as sYair

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair
                            www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

Billboard Charts

#1s

Big Energy (Remix)

Fantasy

Mariah Carey

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
                                UK midweeks

Official Singles/Albums Chart Update Top 100
                                Source: OCC
                                Missing Data:

Top 100 Singles

1 Harry Styles - As It Was
                                2 Jack Harlow - First Class
                                3 Cat Burns - Go
                                4 Dave - Starlight
                                5 Aitch & Ashanti - Baby

6-10
                                7 Camila Cabello feat. Ed Sheeran - Bam Bam
                                8 Belters Only feat. Jazzy - Make Me Feel Good
                                9 Future feat. Drake & Tems - Wait For U *

11-20
                                14 David Guetta, Becky Hill & Ella Henderson - Crazy What Love Can Do
                                20 Benson Boone - In the Stars *

21-30
                                24 Joel Corry, David Guetta & Bryson Tiller - What Would You Do?
                                25 Latto & Mariah Carey feat. DJ Khaled - Big Energy

Come on UK!!!!!!!!! The doors this collaboration are opening for Mariah and Latto!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ChristmasJedi View Post

Come on UK!!!!!!!!! The doors this collaboration are opening for Mariah and Latto!!!
                                  And the fact that it's doing it without any promo. I can't.
                                  Previously known as sYair

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair
                                  www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• Originally posted by Sebastian View Post

And the fact that it's doing it without any promo. I can't.
                                    The power of a good catchy summer hit and Mariah do wonders

Comment

• It was a good idea of her to hop on this remix and It’s really nice to see the actual remix makes a difference in some areas. A music video and Billboard performance would be a good push for Mariah to get a credit in the states, a chart that matters the most for her anyway. Worldwide it seems the song is still catching on and could become a good summer hit who knows. I feel like that’s more Lattos job anyway haha, if Mariah would do one effort we all know where she should put her money lol. Pray.
                                      Eudaimonia
                                      Last.fm
                                      Instagram

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
                                        amazing it's top20 even tho it was shipped very few copies. I hope Mariah focus on vinyls for her upcoming album
                                        Wow that’s a pleasant surprise! Isn’t there like over 200 albums that were released on vinyl for Record Store Day 2022? That’s an amazing result for Mariah.

Comment

• Originally posted by Michiel View Post
                                          It was a good idea of her to hop on this remix and It’s really nice to see the actual remix makes a difference in some areas. A music video and Billboard performance would be a good push for Mariah to get a credit in the states, a chart that matters the most for her anyway. Worldwide it seems the song is still catching on and could become a good summer hit who knows. I feel like that’s more Lattos job anyway haha, if Mariah would do one effort we all know where she should put her money lol. Pray.
                                          I think Mariah needs to use this as a platform to launch her next era, or even whatever she plans for Christmas too. This song is the spark her new era needs. Go all in and perform and make a video, and then she can move on to her solo project with a lot of good publicity!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dash08 View Post

Wow that’s a pleasant surprise! Isn’t there like over 200 albums that were released on vinyl for Record Store Day 2022? That’s an amazing result for Mariah.
                                            From what I’ve seen mariah was the second best on the billboard hot200, losing to Gambino who also released his EP on record store day and reentered at top 10

Comment

• Wow #1s

Comment

• 379,532 Spotify streams for BER yesterday

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by myworld View Post
                                                    379,532 Spotify streams for BER yesterday
                                                    let's hope it keeps rising so we can see the song debut on the top 200 US lol

Comment

Working...
                                                    X