Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Yerac View Post

let's hope it keeps rising so we can see the song debut on the top 200 US lol
    For sure and I wanna see some more 400k updates this week

Comment

• Amazon Music US

58. Big Energy
      81. Big Energy Remix
      Mariah Carey "The Queen Of R&B"

Comment

• Originally posted by Yerac View Post
        She is doing shine on me and BE remix, thats what she put on twitter plus it makes sense as they are her two singles
        It's "Sunshine"
        Love the song but don't see it becoming a big hit like BE tbh (even tho is better IMO).

Yeah, I expect the same routine she did on Fallon, except this time she'll do the Remix.

Originally posted by InfoFromAus View Post
        Billboard Charts

#1s
        Billboard 200 - #20 (Re-entry) - 63 weeks (peak #4) - gains in performance
        Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums - #11 (Re-entry) - 38 weeks (peak #6) - gains in performance
        Top R&B Albums - #2 (New) - 1 week - gains in performance
        Top Album Sales - #19 (Re-entry) - 63 weeks (peak #4) - gains in performance
        Vinyl Albums - #11 (New) - 1 week - gains in performance - gains in performance
        Catalog Albums - #4 (Re-entry) - 4 weeks (peak #4) - gains in performance
        Tastemaker Albums - #13 (New) - 1 week - gains in performance

Big Energy (Remix)
        Digital Song Sales - #2 (#3) - 24 weeks (peak #1) - gains in performance

Fantasy
        Top R&B/Hip-Hop Digital Song Sales - #21 (Re-entry) - 7 weeks (peak #12) - gains in performance
        R&B Digital Song Sales - #7 (#10) - 17 weeks (peak #4) - gains in performance

Mariah Carey
        Artist 100 - #85 (Re-entry) - 64 weeks (peak #5) - gains in performance

Slay!
        And she keeps on winning.
        ​​​​​​​Legendary behaviour.

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
          UK midweeks21-30
          24 Joel Corry, David Guetta & Bryson Tiller - What Would You Do?
          25 Latto & Mariah Carey feat. DJ Khaled - Big Energy
          Going Top 20 and probably Top 10
          It will out-peak #B (#22) in two weeks

Comment

• Originally posted by Sebastian View Post
            Yaaaaas @ the Midweek update in the UK. It could go top 20 in two weeks. It should go up in Australia too.
            Imagine if it out-peaks #B in Australia (#6).
            I think it will!

Originally posted by Sebastian View Post
            And the fact that it's doing it without any promo. I can't.
            I know!

MC be like

Seriously, imagine if they do promo and invest in a good MV plus physicals and Remixes.

Comment

• Originally posted by myworld View Post
              379,532 Spotify streams for BER yesterday
              I was expecting a 400K update tbh given the Saturday numbers, but it's ok, we know streams increase each day of the week.

Originally posted by loverboy01 View Post
              Amazon Music US

58. Big Energy
              81. Big Energy Remix
              The Remix has kinda stabilized at that number.

The OG has decreased a bit on Spotify, 3 days in a row with less than 300K, that's good for the Remix

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post

Going Top 20 and probably Top 10
                It will out-peak #B (#22) in two weeks
                It’s the midweek prediction, so maybe it still has a chance to rise till Friday and do better at the final numbers than #25

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
                  It’s the midweek prediction, so maybe it still has a chance to rise till Friday and do better at the final numbers than #25
                  I know, I know, but loving the trend.
                  It has had huge jumps.
                  It went from #41 to #33 (+8) and now with the midweek prediction #33 to #25 (also +8).
                  At this rate it will reach the Top 15, even could enter the Top 10 in a few weeks!

Comment

MC be like

Seriously, imagine if they do promo and invest in a good MV plus physicals and Remixes.
                    Looool you asking too much for someone who doesnt know what promotion means lol Bless her, I really hope she goes to cambridge dictionary to learn the word before she releases TBL. I dont want a drop and disappear project once again

Comment

• #1s...

Comment

Radio in UK are heavily supporting the song. In the UK that's the best promo you can get. It has massive influence .
                        " Princess of Pop Katy Perry "

Comment

• When it’s not Christmas I always forget what a legendary tale she has created with AIWFCIY. That happens when you have another dozen of international hits. Queen.
                          Eudaimonia
                          Last.fm
                          Instagram

Comment

The OG has decreased a bit on Spotify, 3 days in a row with less than 300K, that's good for the Remix
                            Is that WW or just US?
                            Previously known as sYair

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair
                            www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

Is that WW or just US?
                              US. Global hasnt debuted on the top 200 spotify since the song was released, i think

Comment

• I just realized that Mariah has not yet achieved a diamond record in Canada, although she has had a good start and a fairly solid commercial prime in this country. I wonder if she will be able to get a diamond album or single in Canada at least in the next 5 years.

Comment

• Portrait and I Wish You Well be hitting when the toxic relatives threaten my sanity.

Comment

• This just proves why no-one really dares sings her songs even if they love her music (unless forced). No one can really capture the essence and vocal melisma that appears throughout her songs.

At least 4 acts went for the covers that Mariah sang and also a duet (One Sweet Day) where they sang Boyz II Men's part mostly not hers.

Looking back, this wasn't really a Mariah show LOL. Also none of the acts did her justice. Even Alexandra Burke (the vocal powerhouse that season) was quite meh in her rendition of Without You.

People say Whitney's songs are hard but Mariah's are pretty much untouchable. It's a shame cause there's only a handful of songs on singing shows that come anywhere near pleasurable to listen to.

Comment

• OMG, this is the first time i've listened to this. Have been away on holidays.

What struck me is how close Mariah's voice currently can sound like the Butterfly era here. The mixing on her vocals here is so much better than BER. It's clear, she sounds best these days outside of the belting range.

The split vocally is clearly between Daydream and Butterfly. When she sings those songs from Butterfly or post-Butterfly era today it sounds more alike than if she was singing a pre-Butterfly era song. i.e. sometimes when she sings TEOM era songs you wonder if this was straight out of 2005-2006...etc.

One thing though is i can't really tell Brandy clearly in the backgrounds or it's that their tones in that lower-ish range is very alike and thus can sound very interchabegable.

Comment

• Back inside top20 after 24years!!!

A+mazing

Mariah keeps winning

Comment

• Potential top25 in UK !!!

Mariah keeps winning!

Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
                                          UK midweeks

Official Singles/Albums Chart Update Top 100
                                          Source: OCC
                                          Missing Data:

Top 100 Singles

1 Harry Styles - As It Was
                                          2 Jack Harlow - First Class
                                          3 Cat Burns - Go
                                          4 Dave - Starlight
                                          5 Aitch & Ashanti - Baby

25 Latto & Mariah Carey feat. DJ Khaled - Big Energy

Comment

This!

People are thirsty for Mariah

Comment

Is that WW or just US?
                                              US dahling.

Comment

• Originally posted by banksy View Post
                                                Portrait and I Wish You Well be hitting when the toxic relatives threaten my sanity.
                                                Portrait is amazing.

Where do I go from here?
                                                How do I disappear?

She got me crying already in the first two lines.

Comment

• Big Energy expected to drop 2 spots 'cause new songs by FUTURE.

Stable in points/gains tho.
                                                  Friendly reminder that's a very early prediction.

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post

This!

People are thirsty for Mariah
                                                    She needs to get her solo album together asap and capitalize on this ! Strike while the iron is hot so to speak
                                                    " Princess of Pop Katy Perry "

Comment

Working...
                                                    X