• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sebastian View Post
    Lol, Mariah pandering the gays to sell some pride merch

I liked some items tho!
    She should've done some of them with BE(R), give the gays what we want bish

Comment

• Originally posted by delapuerta View Post
      I’m a lurker and never post here. But I had to say: that’s my tweet she quoted! Mariah liked / retweeted me. I almost passed away when I saw.
      Mariah Beyonce Britney Whitney

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
        Overrated had no chance of going no 1 imo. For the record was an easy top 5.
        the song had all the chances. It was such a hot track and everyone wanted it as a single, including Mariah. But clearance and LA Reid stopped it and killed the era with BB.

However, BB now belongs to her 25 most streamed songs by daily consumption... which is weird for a song that everybody hates.
        My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by Sebastian View Post

Lol, Mariah pandering the gays to sell some pride merch
          we as the ghey community of the planet... feel flattered and honored. I can confirm that. She is like our #1 idol and having invented the rainbow flag et al. She made us US. Boobies & Butts
          My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
            CharmbraceletRiah got really a beauty peak. Barbie who?
            I somehow don't like her CB hair that much. The Glitter weave however, ICONIque.
            My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
              the song had all the chances. It was such a hot track and everyone wanted it as a single, including Mariah. But clearance and LA Reid stopped it and killed the era with BB.
              Of course, it was pretty obvious, but oh well.

Comment

One of her best covers, Top 3.

1. Out Here On My Own
                2. The Beautiful Ones
                3. Bringin’ on the Heartbreak

She fvcking did that.
                I see a lot that I can agree with. Lemme rate them real quick:

10 / 10 - I'll Be There
                10 / 10 - Endless Love
                10 / 10 - Open Arms
                1000000 / 10 - The Beautiful Ones
                5 / 10 - Do you Know where you're going to
                10 / 10 - I Still Believe
                100000000000000000000 / 10 - Bringin' on the Heartbreak
                10 / 10 - One More Tryyyyyy.
                10 / 10 - Out Here on my Own

phew, we love talentry and stealing songs to make them your own. I haven't paid attention to any of the originals since I was in 7th or 8th grade when they used to be people.
                My Chart

Comment

• One of the biggest top 40 radio networks in Spain/Latin America is now supporting BER!

Comment

• Originally posted by myworld View Post
                    One of the biggest top 40 radio networks in Spain/Latin America is now supporting BER!
                    global show, global icon.
                    My Chart

Comment

we as the ghey community of the planet... feel flattered and honored. I can confirm that. She is like our #1 idol and having invented the rainbow flag et al. She made us US. Boobies & Butts
                      Remember this moment?
                      Mariah and the gays go back like babies with pacifiers.

Comment

I somehow don't like her CB hair that much. The Glitter weave however, ICONIque.
                        Really?
                        I love her CB hair!
                        Sis was serving. Plus she changed her hair style quite a lot during 2003.

Comment

global show, global icon.
                          And you are a ukmix icon

Comment

Remember this moment?
                            Mariah and the gays go back like babies with pacifiers.
                            hew doesn't? It was the moment of her coronation.
                            My Chart

Comment

And you are a ukmix icon

It is my lives work to spread the word of how much Miss Carey means to us. <3
                              My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post
                                We Love a LockerRoom moment...

Wow, as someone who is a dude that's into dudes I have to admit that the men in this pic became invisible because I was only looking at Mariah... my God she looks like a living doll! She could have easily been a model if she didn't sing.

Comment

Really?
                                  I love her CB hair!
                                  Sis was serving. Plus she changed her hair style quite a lot during 2003.
                                  It wasn't bad... but she had better styles imo.

I especially love her VERY thin Rainbow era hair... straight and coconut.
                                  My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by Cyclone View Post

Wow, as someone who is a dude that's into dudes I have to admit that the men in this pic became invisible because I was only looking at Mariah... my God she looks like a living doll! She could have easily been a model if she didn't sing.
                                    I agree.. (Alison too)... Alfred's genes.
                                    My Chart

Comment

I see a lot that I can agree with. Lemme rate them real quick:

10 / 10 - I'll Be There
                                      10 / 10 - Endless Love
                                      10 / 10 - Open Arms
                                      1000000 / 10 - The Beautiful Ones
                                      5 / 10 - Do you Know where you're going to
                                      10 / 10 - I Still Believe
                                      100000000000000000000 / 10 - Bringin' on the Heartbreak
                                      10 / 10 - One More Tryyyyyy.
                                      10 / 10 - Out Here on my Own

phew, we love talentry and stealing songs to make them your own. I haven't paid attention to any of the originals since I was in 7th or 8th grade when they used to be people.
                                      Plus also her live versions of covers slay.
                                      Think of With You I'm Born Again, Don't Play That Song, We're Not Makin Love Anymore, Chain Of Fools, You & I, If Only You Knew/Somewhere Over The Rainbow, Just Be Good To Me, Love Hangover, to name a few (I'm not counting Xmas stuff but O Holy Night alone ).
                                      P.S. Her Hey Jude moment was ICONIC.

Comment

Plus also her live versions of covers slay.
                                        Think of With You I'm Born Again, Don't Play That Song, We're Not Makin Love Anymore, Chain Of Fools, You & I, If Only You Knew/Somewhere Over The Rainbow, Just Be Good To Me, Love Hangover, to name a few (I'm not counting Xmas stuff but O Holy Night alone ).
                                        P.S. Her Hey Jude moment was ICONIC.
                                        I really want her to cover Hey Jude. Everyone has like at least 1 Beatles cover in their discography... Mariah was knighted by Paul himself if we remember his iconic: you better sang, gworl during live 8.

With you I'm Born Again was single ready from the moment their performance ended. A sure fire hit. I need it and want it on streaming services. MC30 anyone?
                                        My Chart

Comment

One of the biggest top 40 radio networks in Spain/Latin America is now supporting BER!
                                          Yes, I saw it!

We will be streaming and buying

We need to make the Remix popular in Brazil!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cyclone View Post
                                            Even when she's next to supermodels in pics she outshines them.

Comment

Even when she's next to supermodels in pics she outshines them.
                                              agree. She is super beautiful I think she is probably one of the most beautiful singers

Comment

It wasn't bad... but she had better styles imo.

I especially love her VERY thin Rainbow era hair... straight and coconut.
                                                I love her Butterfly/#1s Era hair.

Gawd, her face here, exactly like 1993.

Comment

• Yesterday BE(R) on its 40th day had one of its biggest days since its release!

“Big Energy Remix” — Biggest Spotify Updates:

5th day — 612,652
                                                  12th day — 465,216
                                                  2nd day — 458,527
                                                  10th day — 446,474
                                                  40th day — 441,812

Comment

Yesterday BE(R) on its 40th day had one of its biggest days since its release!

“Big Energy Remix” — Biggest Spotify Updates:

5th day — 612,652
                                                    12th day — 465,216
                                                    2nd day — 458,527
                                                    10th day — 446,474
                                                    40th day — 441,812
                                                    her biggest streaming hit this decade, OSR aside. Both will hit 50 million this year, OSR might even hit 80 million.
                                                    My Chart

Comment

Working...
                                                    X