Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mariah liked the video of Drake dancing to honey on twitter

Comment

• The fact that there are so many defending Mariah is amazing.

It's about time these vile stans get dragged and the legend of Obsessed continues to live in.

It is really her first viral hit in the streaming era and continues to be relevant.

I'm glad that Obsessed and Fantasy are getting their momments along with the regular staples like WBT, ABMB, Hero and Without You.

We just need justice for Honey now really.

Out of all her songs, that's the one I think that really needs to blow up.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChristmasJedi View Post
        She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

Comment

• Originally posted by MrDash View Post

She’s rising with all her glory

Comment

• Originally posted by ChristmasJedi View Post
            Sounds like bullshhh! No one can predict if the critics and public with embrace it. So probably the rest is all made up too and fake

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

If that is true, it really surprises me that Mariah did not have the power at that time to say no, I want Migrate as a single and its getting released. End end.
              I think she just trusted his opinion
              Underneath The Stars

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post

Sounds like bullshhh! No one can predict if the critics and public with embrace it. So probably the rest is all made up too and fake
                maybe, but that page get it right quite a lot of time like quite a lot lol

Comment

• I just hope it's popish.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yerac View Post

Yeah I checked them out too. Most of it was true after all.
                    She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

If that is true, it really surprises me that Mariah did not have the power at that time to say no, I want Migrate as a single and its getting released. End end.
                      she couldn't because T-Pain did not clear it for release.
                      My Chart

Comment

And it's just fun

Comment

• so, in conclusion... Eminem is the Trump of rap. (and Mariah is the Nancy Pelosi in that relationship).
                          My Chart

Comment

Yeah I checked them out too. Most of it was true after all.
                            exactly. Love, you gonna hate me, but can u update us on the spotify playlists for both songs

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post

I didn’t know that. Now it makes sense!
                              Underneath The Stars

Comment

exactly. Love, you gonna hate me, but can u update us on the spotify playlists for both songs
                                Big Energy - Playlist Update

Song Playlists (Current) Playlist reach (Current)
                                Big Energy (OG) 766 (+10) 52.1M (-1.6M)
                                Big Energy (Remix - Clean + Explicit) 432 (=) 31.2M (=)

Not much change since I last posted. But nice to see the spillover from the OG to the remix as we're witnessing from Spotify streams lately.

Comment

• Comment

Big Energy - Playlist Update

Song Playlists (Current) Playlist reach (Current)
                                    Big Energy (OG) 766 (+10) 52.1M (-1.6M)
                                    Big Energy (Remix - Clean + Explicit) 432 (=) 31.2M (=)

Not much change since I last posted. But nice to see the spillover from the OG to the remix as we're witnessing from Spotify streams lately.
                                    thankssssssss!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
                                      but the roof is not a power ballad tho. I haven't listen very closely to the new version cause I'm waiting for the official release at streaming services
                                      Well, you did mention CME 2020 in your post and that's not a power ballad ("If it’s gonna sound like CME acoustic 2020 she can keep it at the trash"). The new The Roof is in that vibe and she didn't use any vocal filter.

Comment

• insider_nostra

1h
                                        Mariah worked with The Weeknd, but I can't guarantee yet that the #MC16 lead single is with him, I can only tell you that it should be released on June 17 (it's planned) and that it's a hybrid pop-R&B song, in the style of de Caution (song)... Soon I will give more information..

i kind of believe them, they always show proof later on as they said the corect info

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post
                                          I need a "when he invites me over, I come everytime" moment with shawn....

Shawn has improved quite a lot vocally, I'm sure they can do something very interesting together with the right track.

Comment

T-Pain had already been contracted and paid for his part on the song. It wasn’t his decision. He even performed Migrate with her on SNL and BET. He didn’t stop its release; LA Reid did. And maybe Perez Hilton, which LA probably leveraged to get what he wanted. Migrate was meant to be a single. Mariah certainly treated it as one.

The official story was that LA wanted I’m That Chick to be lead single, and Mariah didn’t. They settled on releasing Touch My Body first, and Bye Bye as the second single. That is easily one of the worst decisions in the history of the industry. It’s also very sad that Mariah couldn’t choose her own singles eighteen years into her career.

Comment

• Originally posted by SawyerHewitt View Post
                                              That was right after her SNL performance "fiasco," when everybody turned on her 'cause of "Migrate." Blogs from that time, Perez included, flamed her.

So basically she had to save face and go with LA Reid's decision to release BB as a second single.
                                              Yeah, I'm sure she wanted Migrate as the 2nd single but I want to read/know/listen that full story from her own mouth/memoirs (and not only RE Migrate, but some other single choices and label decisions, plus her view on Caution album and why she thinks it could've been better).

Comment

but... they have to listen to Eminem... isn't that punishment enough?
                                                LMAO

Comment

• Originally posted by SawyerHewitt View Post
                                                  They're missing the point completely, tho.

As I tweeted in response to that tweet, Mariah clapped back with witty top-notch lyricism, made it a top 10 hit and what did Em do? Just released a track with fake edited voice mails and rapped about c*mming on a woman's belly...

And his stans think just because he used a more explicit, yet misogynistic, language, he "won."

Bliss ignorance is dangerous.
                                                  That's so sad.

The guy really was/is obsessed with her in such a creepy way.

Comment

insider_nostra

1h
                                                    Mariah worked with The Weeknd, but I can't guarantee yet that the #MC16 lead single is with him, I can only tell you that it should be released on June 17 (it's planned) and that it's a hybrid pop-R&B song, in the style of de Caution (song)... Soon I will give more information..

i kind of believe them, they always show proof later on as they said the corect info
                                                    What else have they gotten right?

Comment

Working...
                                                    X