X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheRealest View Post
    Bitch I’m so ready for a new era
    X2

I find the rumour about The Weeknd hard to believe but I would totally LOVE it.
    Previously known as sYair

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair
    www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
      I wish it was true
      I love the Caution track. Hoping this is for real.

A lot of potential for light R&B with a pop twist. With the Weeknd on there it could have a shot at both the AC formats that support her and pop radio.

More than ready for a new record.

Comment

• Could it be the Anitta collab? I can imagine them on a Latin influenced song like Caution together

Comment

• I hope they announce something this week, only 7 days left to go for the BBMAs.
          She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

Comment

• Originally posted by MrDash View Post
            I hope they announce something this week, only 7 days left to go for the BBMAs.
            Usually people don’t announce so in advance anymore for a single, for an album maybe. But if the rumours are true about June 17th it’s more than 1 month. They probably gonna announce 1 week before

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post

And Mariah as well.

Without the Remix the song would be out of the Top 10.
              Yes, this needs to be emphasized.
              She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

Comment

I hope they announce something this week, only 7 days left to go for the BBMAs.
                This week will be all about this, I truly hope Mariah shows up

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post

Usually people don’t announce so in advance anymore for a single, for an album maybe. But if the rumours are true about June 17th it’s more than 1 month. They probably gonna announce 1 week before
                  I meant announcements/teasers/promos related to BE(R) ... could be either music video release, upcoming award show performance, physical releases or even discounts on iTunes.

Comment

• Sounds like bull $^*t!

Comment

• SPOTIFY MAY 8

89. Ireland (8, 554)
                      134. Australia (32, 288)
                      191. UK (53, 072)
                      Mariah Carey "The Queen Of R&B"

Comment

• Originally posted by ForeverYoung View Post
                        Sounds like bull $^*t!
                        Let us dream

Comment

• Originally posted by loverboy01 View Post
                          SPOTIFY MAY 8

89. Ireland (8, 554)
                          134. Australia (32, 288)
                          191. UK (53, 072)
                          we gonna see a bigger drop today, but hopefully we can stay withing the 400k for a sunday update

Comment

I meant announcements/teasers/promos related to BE(R) ... could be either music video release, upcoming award show performance, physical releases or even discounts on iTunes.
                            If we dont have any announce this friday, then we wont have anything else at least we dont have any longer to wait

Comment

• Originally posted by Yerac View Post

it's cute that Roc inherited his mom's hair
                              Last edited by Startistichart; Mon May 9, 2022, 13:44.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yerac View Post

we gonna see a bigger drop today, but hopefully we can stay withing the 400k for a sunday update
                                I’m hoping for the same but a Sunday update at 400K would make it BERs biggest Sunday update ever. Not impossible though!

I wonder if mother’s day reduces streams overall…

Comment

• Originally posted by banksy View Post
                                  Incels on Twitter are celebrating Eminem “ending” Mariah’s career with that disgusting song. All in response to someone tweeting about how great Obsessed is.

WTF is wrong with males these days?!

I never understood why Mariah aroused so many haters among the singers. Among her female peers, she is the only one to have so many singing enemies: Eminem, Jlo, Xtina, Demi, Miley, Luis Fonsi, and so on. Whitney, Celine, Janet, Madonna, Barbra, Aretha have no famous enemies in the music industry (apart from Aretha's clash with Tina Turner + the rumored feud with Patti Labelle, and Madonna's attacks on Whitney and Mariah, which are left in the past) . I wonder if it's because Mariah is the best
                                  Last edited by Startistichart; Mon May 9, 2022, 13:47.

Comment

• Originally posted by Startistichart View Post

I never understood why Mariah aroused so many haters among the singers. Among her female peers, she is the only one to have so many singing enemies: Eminem, Jlo, Xtina, Demi, Miley, Luis Fonsi, and so on. Whitney, Celine, Janet, Madonna, Barbra, Aretha have no famous enemies in the music industry (apart from Aretha's clash with Tina Turner + the rumored feud with Patti Labelle, and Madonna's attacks on Whitney and Mariah, which are left in the past) . I wonder if it's because Mariah is the best
                                    I think it is because they were like a team, the 80s girls... and then Mariah totally sandwiched them.

The J.Lo / Demi / Miley thing is just that 2 utterly ignorant simple-minded gals had the nerve or great idea to put their ears in... totally oblivious and then they mistook two twitter lambs as Mariah herself... (how stooopid, I want to add).

Irv Gotti, Ja Rule, Damizza and Corey Rooney all confirmed Mariah's recounts of the J.Lo thing. So, the animosity while being old news is still kinda justified.

Xtina also just slithered into the conversation bc she thot it was totally hip and cool to get some public notion from dissing post Glitter-debacle Mariah. How dumb.

And Eminem... is just obsessed for no reason. He gave like a million interviews on the subject of his relationship with Mariah... which she denied and then attacked her relentlessly on his albums for almost a decade until she fired back. I mean he did everything that he could to get her attention and she still just shrug him off to his anger. The man is heartbroken.
                                    My Chart

Comment

it's cute that Roc inherited his mom's hair
                                      Looks more like Allison’s

Comment

Janet and Madonna had a very public feud lol
                                        "I think what I do has class to it"

Comment

• It's not just Mariah really.

But in Mariah's case I get the sense that perhaps some of them thought it would be cool to pile on Mariah when she was vulnerable, and maybe thought it was acceptable to write her off and didn't expect Mariah to fight back and shut them down. And they doubled down when she stood up for herself.

Perhaps a few misjudged and underestimated her legend and the respect she broadly has in the industry, and the strength of her fan base.
                                          Just guesses.

But it's not difficult to see the admiration Mariah has in music and entertainment - the videos showing celebs gushing over her or embracing her - from Anne Hathaway, to Dwayne Johnson, to Tamera, to Tamar Braxton etc.
                                          Last edited by InfoFromAus; Mon May 9, 2022, 14:55.
                                          MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

I don’t know what you hoped to accomplish with this, but you should have kept it. Setting aside that you’re blaming Mariah for other people’s actions, Mariah isn’t alone in having famous people dislike her.

Everyone hates Christina, probably because they met her. Few people in the music industry have nice things to say about her. She made the scene talking shit about Britney, and it was downhill from there. She regularly took shots at other female singers during her very short period of popularity/commercial viability. The girl makes enemies for sport.

Eminem beefs with people he perceives to be weaker than him, who can’t fight back, etc. His psychotic obsession with Mariah has nothing to do with her. They had their moment, he pursued her relentlessly (the Miami story is especially hilarious), and once he finally understood that she didn’t want him, he wasted much of his limited time on Earth trying to punish her for it.

Jennifer Lopez literally stole music from Mariah and then lied about it. This came after years of copying Mariah, and talking trash about her (and other female celebrities). She has never gotten over their “feud”. Mariah moved on after she ended her. Jennifer still tries to get mileage out of it where she can.

Demi Lovato is a perpetually attention-starved individual who gets off on talking shit and causing problems where she can. She tried to ruin a small business because their menu offerings offended her, and she was rightfully dragged for it. That drama has nothing to do with Mariah.

Madonna is a culture vulture who talked the most trash about black female singers. Mariah, Whitney, and Janet, in addition to others, all had to endure her BS. Look at how she acted when Mariah got her icon award a couple of years ago. What grown ass woman thinks to behave that way, especially when she’s reached an age where she should be counting her money and cackling to herself?

Aretha had her fair share of enemies and conflicts with other celebrities. Are you kidding? It wasn’t all because they had issues with her stature in the industry. It was her disposition and divatude that got her into trouble. The incident with Luther Vandross getting fed up with her pushing him around during a writing session is interesting. At one point, he asked her how recently she’d had a hit. They both knew that she hadn’t had one in years.

Going back to Mariah, a lot of it can be attributed to jealousy and insecurities. The rest reflects their inability or unwillingness to address mental health issues and past trauma.

Comment

• Originally posted by InfoFromAus View Post
                                              It's not just Mariah really.

But in Mariah's case I get the sense that perhaps some of them thought it would be cool to pile on Mariah when she was vulnerable, and maybe thought it was acceptable to write her off and didn't expect Mariah to fight back and shut them down. And they doubled down when she stood up for herself.

Perhaps a few misjudged and underestimated her legend and the respect she broadly has in the industry, and the strength of her fan base.
                                              Just guesses.

But it's not difficult to see the admiration Mariah has in music and entertainment - the videos showing celebs gushing over her or embracing her - from Anne Hathaway, to Dwayne Johnson, to Tamera, to Tamar Braxton etc.
                                              Mariah has her issues, but is well-respected and well-liked in the entertainment industry. Many of the people who dislike her don’t have that, in addition to her kind of success. Of course that makes her a target.

Comment

She doesnt have that much haters and it all belongs to past:
                                                -Xtina was young girl when she said that stupid thing and she was nasty towards a lot of ppl
                                                - Demi has personnal stuggle with drugs and everything so let her out of this plz
                                                - Miley is a fan of Mariah, she often shares her music in instagram
                                                - Jlo stole music from Carey and it's not personal, Mariah stood for herself
                                                - Eminem is mesogynic not only agaisnt Mariah
                                                - Madonna said she liked Mariahs music sometimes

I think the fans are living the past constantly when the artists all moved on. It's not that deep really. Mariah is loved by so many artists in the other hand.

Have a nice evening evryone and move on away from hate

Comment

• Originally posted by vughni View Post

She doesnt have that much haters and it all belongs to past:
                                                  -Xtina was young girl when she said that stupid thing and she was nasty towards a lot of ppl
                                                  - Demi has personnal stuggle with drugs and everything so let her out of this plz
                                                  - Miley is a fan of Mariah, she often shares her music in instagram
                                                  - Jlo stole music from Carey and it's not personal, Mariah stood for herself
                                                  - Eminem is mesogynic not only agaisnt Mariah
                                                  - Madonna said she liked Mariahs music sometimes

I think the fans are living the past constantly when the artists all moved on. It's not that deep really. Mariah is loved by so many artists in the other hand.

Have a nice evening evryone and move on away from hate
                                                  I like Miley, but she definitely said she was NOT a fan of Mariah and she explains why:

Good Wendy sided with Mariah. Like what Miley said was stupid.

Comment

• UK Midweek:

#22 - Big Energy - Latto / Mariah Carey / DJ Khaled
                                                    Previously known as sYair

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair
                                                    www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

Working...
                                                    X