Day 39: +417.374
      Day 40: +441.812
      Day 41: +434.196
      Day 42: +366.198
      Day 43: +395,449

Most stable week since its release I think

Comment

• Originally posted by ChristmasJedi View Post
        Ok, now film a bad-ass MV for the Remix hun!

P.S. We love u

Comment

I love Dua!

Olivia Rodrigo also wore a similiar butterfly top and at the MET Gala she had butterflies in her hair #haimpact

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post

I love Dua!

Olivia Rodrigo also wore a similiar butterfly top and at the MET Gala she had butterflies in her hair #haimpact
            Yes!! And this article + the one with Vanessa Hugdens at coachella “serving Mariah Carey realness” makes me wonder whether this is some kind of “promo” before the era starts. It looks random, but it could be a very well marketed strategy to get youngsters attention.

Comment

• Maybe she’ll perform the Remix in BBMA and release a MV, Cassette, CD & Vinyl of the remix to reach 1 with her in the credit. Wishful
              Mariah Carey- The Queen of Queens And The Goddess of Goddesses

Comment

• Joseph kahn using fantasy on his instagram stories... i wish he works with mariah in some projects from this era

Comment

Yes!! And this article + the one with Vanessa Hugdens at coachella “serving Mariah Carey realness” makes me wonder whether this is some kind of “promo” before the era starts. It looks random, but it could be a very well marketed strategy to get youngsters attention.
                  Plus the Kardashian/Jenner clan, we love them!

Could be just a coincidence, but it goes to show the impact she has had in the pop culture.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yerac View Post
                    Joseph kahn using fantasy on his instagram stories... i wish he works with mariah in some projects from this era
                    Teasing a MV perhaps?

Comment

• Almost 17M!
                      It will reach 20M on its 7th week I guess.

Comment

• sure grandma, now let's get you to bed

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
                          sure grandma, now let's get you to bed
                          ????

Comment

• Originally posted by Sebastian View Post

SLLY was the worst song in Caution anyway.
                            You misspelled "With You"

Comment

• One More Gen is clearly the weakest most fillerish song on Caution, closely followed by A No No.

Meanwhile 8th Grade is SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO underrated. Flawless track
                              " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
                              Baby maybe you're the problem "

Comment

????
                                I guess the stress of managing multiple troll accounts finally caught up and even she forgot who she was supposed to be provoking.

Comment

• The only thing that makes me think Mariah might not be at the Billboard Awards is that she is scared of getting Covid and messing up her voice, her instrument. So, I will understand if there’s just a prerecorded video that goes with Latto’s performance of BER.
                                  We all know how Mariah is very protective of her instrument!
                                  If she does make an appearance, I’ll predict that she doesn’t walk the red carpet or sit in the audience. She’ll just show show and do her thing and leave.
                                  http://marcokircher.com
                                  http://reverbnation.com/marcokircher/songs

My YT Channel!
                                  https://www.youtube.com/user/Cashiado
                                  IG: marco235

Comment

• Originally posted by Cashiado View Post
                                    The only thing that makes me think Mariah might not be at the Billboard Awards is that she is scared of getting Covid and messing up her voice, her instrument. So, I will understand if there’s just a prerecorded video that goes with Latto’s performance of BER.
                                    We all know how Mariah is very protective of her instrument!
                                    If she does make an appearance, I’ll predict that she doesn’t walk the red carpet or sit in the audience. She’ll just show show and do her thing and leave.
                                    This seems like you're just making up excuses in case shes not actually there.

Surely everyone at the BB awards will all have to take tests prior to the event, as it was for the Grammys and the CMT Music Awards.
                                    " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
                                    Baby maybe you're the problem "

Comment

• Amazon Music US

56. Big Energy
                                      76. Big Energy Remix **Peak 75**
                                      Mariah Carey "The Queen Of R&B"

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

This seems like you're just making up excuses in case shes not actually there.

Surely everyone at the BB awards will all have to take tests prior to the event, as it was for the Grammys and the CMT Music Awards.
                                        I have to agree with you on this one. Plus she has already been in a TV show, so the covid thing shouldnt be a problem now. Plus she has been around lots of people when she recorded the xmas special both years . So please, Mariah, be there ffs lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Cyclone View Post

I guess the stress of managing multiple troll accounts finally caught up and even she forgot who she was supposed to be provoking.
                                          Lol, I think she was trying to tell us that BE remix is going to slow on spotify, but I dont understand why so many negative posts

Comment

• One Mo' Gen and With You are both masterpieces.
                                            There's no fillers on Caution and I'd rank every track with +8 points.

GTFO - 9.2
                                            With You - 8.5
                                            Caution - 10
                                            A No No - 9
                                            The Distance - 8.4
                                            Giving Me Life - 10
                                            One Mo' Gen - 9.5
                                            8th Grade - 9.5
                                            Stay Long Love You - 8.75
                                            Portrait - 8.5

Bonus track:
                                            Runway 6 (great vocals, messy/noisy production with the pitched sample)

#rankingmoment

Comment

I have to agree with you on this one. Plus she has already been in a TV show, so the covid thing shouldnt be a problem now. Plus she has been around lots of people when she recorded the xmas special both years . So please, Mariah, be there ffs lol
                                              I think being there is not only up to her - even if she wants to and perform.

Comment

• Originally posted by loverboy01 View Post
                                                Amazon Music US

56. Big Energy
                                                76. Big Energy Remix **Peak 75**
                                                Great!
                                                The gap is closing slowly.

---

BE Remix #17 on US iTunes

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post

Great!
                                                  The gap is closing slowly.

---

BE Remix #17 on US iTunes
                                                  Hopefully BER will overtake in streaming sooner than later.
                                                  Previously known as sYair

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair
                                                  www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• Originally posted by Cyclone View Post

You misspelled "With You"
                                                    Those are the bottom 2 tho
                                                    Previously known as sYair

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair
                                                    www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

Working...
                                                    X