Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cyclone View Post

I guess the stress of managing multiple troll accounts finally caught up and even she forgot who she was supposed to be provoking.
    Do you have proof of that or we need to go talk to the mods?

Comment

• Fantasy surpassed 200M streams on Spotify and on YouTube is on its way to reach 100M views (currently 95M).

The Fantasy Remix MV has 43.5M views btw.

It's like her "new" classic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sebastian View Post
        Hopefully BER will overtake in streaming sooner than later.
        We know it's doing better on YT and Pandora, but overall that's still a small amount.
        It would be nice if the Remix can overtake the OG on US Apple (currently both out of the Top 200) and US Amazon Music.

Again, a MV will surely help, as well as live performances.

Comment

• Dua surely enjoy a butterfly top moment

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post

Do you have proof of that or we need to go talk to the mods?
            Proof is what you posted and you definitely need to talk to the mods if you think you can convince them that something is worthy of an infraction. By the way, is your name Yerac because that's who I was talking to... if you're not guilty you have nothing to be bothered about or did you leave your glass slipper at the scene of the crime Cinderella?
            Last edited by Cyclone; Wed May 11, 2022, 02:10.

Comment

• Some of y’all are legit crazy. Caution only has one bad track, and it is With You.

Comment

• Originally posted by banksy View Post
                Some of y’all are legit crazy. Caution only has one bad track, and it is With You.
                Seeing as With You was her biggest radio hit in YEARS, its clear that you're wrong.
                " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
                Baby maybe you're the problem "

Comment

• I've always had a soft spot for With You, it really gives classic Mariah vibes

I think the fact it was chosen for a lead single turned a lot of lambs off the song, as a lead single from such a sonically modern album like Caution it was definitely a bad idea, but as a standalone track it's gorgeous
                  Last edited by myworld; Wed May 11, 2022, 03:17.

Comment

• Originally posted by myworld View Post
                    I've always had a soft spot for With You, it really gives classic Mariah vibes
                    Same. Gorgeous melodies and excellent production. The same people trashing it would be stanning if it had happened to smash!!
                    " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
                    Baby maybe you're the problem "

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

Same. Gorgeous melodies and excellent production. The same people trashing it would be stanning if it had happened to smash!!
                      If it had the same success as WBT I'm sure everyone would adore it

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

“mustard on the beat” ruined the song though… like the same way as JD highjacking every single track on EMC2

Comment

• Originally posted by myworld View Post
                          I've always had a soft spot for With You, it really gives classic Mariah vibes

I think the fact it was chosen for a lead single turned a lot of lambs off the song, as a lead single from such a sonically modern album like Caution it was definitely a bad idea, but as a standalone track it's gorgeous
                          I also agree that With You should've been an album cut. Caution, the song, itself should've been the lead.
                          She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

Comment

• Mod Note:

Cyclone + mm2912 + all

Please move on from this or may receive infractions.
                            See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                            See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Originally posted by banksy View Post
                              Some of y’all are legit crazy. Caution only has one bad track, and it is With You.
                              Please don't ruin the fact that With you is a masterpiece
                              or I will never forgive you...

Comment

• Ooh, shots of Remy
                                Playing Confessions, and our bodies blending
                                Ooh, I'm in love, it's true
                                Yeah, damn I ****s with you
                                And we all make mistakes sometimes
                                But we muddle through
                                I don't know what I'm supposed to do (Boy)
                                Oh baby, I'm in love, it's true.....

Comment

• With you is a great song, it did its thing on AC urban and the lyrics, vocals and mood are embracing and empowering. It helped me a lot during those days. The piano chords are quite interesting. Soft is not synonymous of bad

Comment

• Originally posted by MayoAndMustard View Post

“mustard on the beat” ruined the song though… like the same way as JD highjacking every single track on EMC2
                                    It only happens at the beginning, how can it ruin it?

Comment

• Apart from the word "muddle", With You is amazing.

Comment

• Amazon Music US

55. Big Energy
                                        74. Big Energy Remix ***New Peak***
                                        Mariah Carey "The Queen Of R&B"

Comment

• Originally posted by delapuerta View Post

It only happens at the beginning, how can it ruin it?
                                          I can’t say it ruins the whole song but it’s garish and totally out of place at the start or at any of the song.. even if it is only once.
                                          To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• where can i find the all the playlists includes BER made from spotify ?

Comment

• Spotify update: BIG ENERGY REMIX

Australia: #128 ( -3 ) 33.522 ( Today ) 32.879 (yesterday ) = +643
                                              UK: #169 ( - 8 ) 55.988 ( today ) 56.708 ( Yesterday) = -720
                                              Ireland: #80 ( + 6 ) 8285 ( today ) 7.584 ( yesterday ) = +701

BIG ENERGY ( OG ) US:

#79 ( +6 ) 343.479
                                              Last edited by Yerac; Wed May 11, 2022, 11:32.

Comment

• I have to say in the context of the album I love ‘With You’ at the time I did think it was a weak single. But I really do appreciate it now it’s weirdly catchy.

‘One more Gen’ is sexy and her lower range is lush on that song stop playing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaloki View Post
                                                  Apart from the word "muddle", .
                                                  I love that lyric!

The word is archaic

Comment

• The celebrity real estate watchers have caught wind of Mariah’s new house in Atlanta. It’s not my speed, but I’m happy for her. The one she sold awhile back looked better.

https://www.realtor.com/news/celebri...ta-rental/amp/

Comment

Working...
                                                    X