Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, I wish having 10% of that house
    Last edited by delapuerta; Wed May 11, 2022, 13:37.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrDash View Post

I also agree that With You should've been an album cut. Caution, the song, itself should've been the lead.
      I always envisioned Caution with a Drake feature being a smash hit

Comment

• Originally posted by gorgonzola View Post
        where can i find the all the playlists includes BER made from spotify ?
        I don't know where you can find all of them, or how people find how many she is in, etc. But you can go to her profile under the section "Discovered on" and you'll see the biggest ones. If you stream the song from that playlist, you can help the song rank higher on the playlist. Just make sure you play al the way through and listen to two more songs right after so that the algorithm doesn't assume the song made you leave the playlist.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by HereForMariah View Post

I don't know where you can find all of them, or how people find how many she is in, etc. But you can go to her profile under the section "Discovered on" and you'll see the biggest ones. If you stream the song from that playlist, you can help the song rank higher on the playlist. Just make sure you play al the way through and listen to two more songs right after so that the algorithm doesn't assume the song made you leave the playlist.
            I do. chose 2-3 songs with ber.. but hard to find all the playlists includes ber. as I found so far:
            hot girl sh*t
            feelin myself
            viral 50 - canada, french, uk, ireland, australia
            party hits
            summer party
            signed xoxo
            pop rising
            hot rhytmic

Comment

• UK Midweek - Wednesday update

#21 - Big Energy - Latto / Mariah Carey / DJ Khaled

So clooooooooose.
              Previously known as sYair

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair
              www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• iTunes US:

15. Big Energy Remix
                23. Big Energy OG

Comment

• Originally posted by Sebastian View Post
                  UK Midweek - Wednesday update

#21 - Big Energy - Latto / Mariah Carey / DJ Khaled

So clooooooooose.
                  oh wow!!! so happy for the song almost top 20 .... we might get it this week ... we still have 1 more day

Comment

• SPOTIFY MAY 10

BE 665,358

VS

BER 396,596
                    Mariah Carey "The Queen Of R&B"

Comment

• It is simply amazing to watch this song grow on several international charts every single week. There is clearly an elevation of interest towards this song.
                      She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

Comment

• This next update could be huge. My predictions for BE(R):

- Top 5 in AUS
                        - Top 20 in UK
                        - Top 25 in IRE
                        She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

Comment

iTunes US:

15. Big Energy Remix
                          23. Big Energy OG
                          Amazing news!!!! We’re getting there eventually. If it’s not this friday, it’ll be the next, propelled by Latto’s (and probably Mariah) BBAMs performance.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrDash View Post
                            This next update could be huge. My predictions for BE(R):

- Top 5 in AUS
                            - Top 20 in UK
                            - Top 25 in IRE

Comment

• Originally posted by banksy View Post
                              Some of y’all are legit crazy. Caution only has one bad track, and it is With You.
                              Zero lies detected!

Comment

• she is sharing a lot of thing about BE remix this week lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Yerac View Post
                                  she is sharing a lot of thing about BE remix this week lol
                                  She saw BE is falling on the Hot 100 and realized she needs the lambs support to stay in the top 10

Jk, we love Latto!

Comment

She saw BE is falling on the Hot 100 and realized she needs the lambs support to stay in the top 10

Jk, we love Latto!
                                    she is rehearsing already for the Billboard, bless her

Comment

• #B (35k) and My Love (16k) are currently moving UP her daily top 40 on Spotify.
                                      My Chart

Comment

• Glad to see My Love rising! I’ve been hearing it very often recently

Comment

• These Twitter streets say that dem kids are allegedly getting yet another half-sibling. Not the one that’s due any day now. Another one.

If Mariah reproduced like this, we’d never hear the end of it.
                                          Last edited by banksy; Wed May 11, 2022, 19:57.

Comment

• Originally posted by banksy View Post
                                            These Twitter streets say that dem kids are allegedly getting yet another half-sibling. Not the one that’s due any day now. Another one.

If Mariah reproduced like this, we’d never hear the end of it.
                                            I bet Nick doesn't even remember all of his children's names at this point.
                                            My Chart

Comment

• He must be in some sort of cult that bans contraception
                                              I can't even know what to say...

Comment

• Originally posted by Milano View Post
                                                He must be in some sort of cult that bans contraception
                                                He has already stated a million times that he doesnt believe in or use condoms.
                                                " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
                                                Baby maybe you're the problem "

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post

Uncalled for. Do you remember all the kids you teach at school by name ? I am sure Nick does just fine.
                                                  " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
                                                  Baby maybe you're the problem "

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post

Stevyy, you get how inappropriate this comment is right? what has Nick Cannon done to show you he isn't a good Father? having a lot of children does not make you a bad person or a bad parent, especially when you can afford to feed and cloth them which Nick clearly can with his successful career in entertainment.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X