Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Ewokguy15 View Post

    Stevyy, you get how inappropriate this comment is right? what has Nick Cannon done to show you he isn't a good Father? having a lot of children does not make you a bad person or a bad parent, especially when you can afford to feed and cloth them which Nick clearly can with his successful career in entertainment.
    Mariah said it first “You're always somewhere, but you're not there for me”

    And then Nick said it himself!
    https://www.insider.com/nick-cannon-...ild-2022-2?amp
    Last edited by Xmas; Thu May 12, 2022, 01:43.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Xmas View Post

      Mariah said it first “You're always somewhere, but you're not there for me”
      Anyone other than his ex-wife???, I'm a child of divorce and you can't always trust the word of a spurned ex.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Ewokguy15 View Post

        Stevyy, you get how inappropriate this comment is right? what has Nick Cannon done to show you he isn't a good Father? having a lot of children does not make you a bad person or a bad parent, especially when you can afford to feed and cloth them which Nick clearly can with his successful career in entertainment.
        Omg this is the most disgusting comment I've ever seen on Ukmix...
        There's nothing wrong with a guy having 8 kids with 5 different women especially when he is rich? lol
        Are u insane?
        Last edited by Anderson; Thu May 12, 2022, 01:54.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Ewokguy15 View Post

          Anyone other than his ex-wife???, I'm a child of divorce and you can't always trust the word of a spurned ex.
          True but do you honestly think it’s humanly possible to be present in the life of your 8 kids from 5 different women while having 6 different jobs and health issues (kidney failure, lupus). Let’s be real here. I’m not saying he does not want to be a good father but I just don’t think it’s possible for him to be there in their life every step of the way, just logistically it must be a nightmare! I wonder if Mariah is embracing this extended family or if she keeps things separate. Would be interesting to know how she handles things on her side and how she feels. There is for sure material for a second memoirs
          Last edited by Xmas; Thu May 12, 2022, 01:54.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Xmas View Post

            True but do you honestly think it’s humanly possible to be present in the life of your 8 kids from 5 different women while having 6 different jobs and health issues (kidney failure, lupus). Let’s be real here. I’m not saying he does not want to be a good father but I just don’t think it’s possible for him to be there in their life every step of the way, just logistically it must be a nightmare!
            It's not how I would do it but who are we to judge? we don't know them or how active he is in their lives . . . at least he's still there, a lot of people have Fathers who just leave and have nothing to do with them at all.

            Nick Cannon gets attacked mainly by Lambs and why is that ok? what right do they have?

            Originally posted by Anderson View Post

            Omg this is the most disgusting comment I've ever seen on Ukmix...
            There's nothing wrong with a guy having 8 kids with 5 different women especially when he is rich? lol
            Are u insane?
            Which sounds more insane . . . .

            Having 8 children to 5 different Woman and being able to give those children a great life, even if you don't see them everyday. I personally lived 3 hours away from my Dad as a teenager and our relationship was fine, you don't have to live with your children fulltime to be a good parent.

            or

            Having 8 children with 1 Woman but live week to week and have your children struggle through their lives cause you can't provide for them, but you're there 7 days a week.


            Mariah seems like a great Mother and you nor any Lambs know how often Nick sees the twins, no one has any right to judge someone elses family situation.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Ewokguy15 View Post
              Nick Cannon gets attacked mainly by Lambs and why is that ok? what right do they have?
              Most people are making fun of the situation. Every new baby announcement twitter is loosing its marbles. The fact that he dragged Monroe in this mess does not help his case VS the lambily I guess

              https://www.instagram.com/p/CdEsbFwr...d=MDJmNzVkMjY=
              Last edited by Xmas; Thu May 12, 2022, 02:07.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by banksy View Post
                The celebrity real estate watchers have caught wind of Mariah’s new house in Atlanta. It’s not my speed, but I’m happy for her. The one she sold awhile back looked better.

                https://www.realtor.com/news/celebri...ta-rental/amp/
                I can't even imagine living in a space with half that square footage. I'd need a map.

                Looks like a beautiful setting, though.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by myworld View Post

                  I always envisioned Caution with a Drake feature being a smash hit
                  True. Caution the song deserved more attention. There really isn't a song that's a must skip for me on Caution, it's an album that still stands up well.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Ewokguy15 View Post
                    Which sounds more insane . . . .

                    Having 8 children to 5 different Woman and being able to give those children a great life, even if you don't see them everyday. I personally lived 3 hours away from my Dad as a teenager and our relationship was fine, you don't have to live with your children fulltime to be a good parent.

                    or

                    Having 8 children with 1 Woman but live week to week and have your children struggle through their lives cause you can't provide for them, but you're there 7 days a week.
                    Neither is necessarily insane, but I wouldn't count out this poorer group that might have to work hard but are a loving group. They might be quite well adjusted.

                    For all you know it's the example #1 kids that spend their time trolling around the interwebs looking to cause drama.

                    Comment


                    • Can you not multi-quote on here anymore?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by WEBofDESIRE View Post

                        True. Caution the song deserved more attention. There really isn't a song that's a must skip for me on Caution, it's an album that still stands up well.
                        Never understood how Caution (the song) was never released as a single. With or without a feat. it’s such a catchy song and the name itself would have helped promote the album…

                        Comment


                        • It must be a very slow news day if we're discussing Nick and his offspring
                          Previously known as sYair

                          Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair
                          www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Sebastian View Post
                            It must be a very slow news day if we're discussing Nick and his offspring
                            I wonder how it got there lol.
                            She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

                            Comment


                            • A beaut! ✨✨
                              [center:rpzxrggj]"I really hope when you hear this song. That you know it was meant for you."[/center:rpzxrggj]

                              Comment


                              • Lool at that person suddenly concerned about Nick Cannon you have to laugh

                                Comment


                                • Comment


                                  • Originally posted by myworld View Post
                                    I've always had a soft spot for With You, it really gives classic Mariah vibes

                                    I think the fact it was chosen for a lead single turned a lot of lambs off the song, as a lead single from such a sonically modern album like Caution it was definitely a bad idea, but as a standalone track it's gorgeous
                                    I agree.
                                    I love With You, gorgeous ballad.
                                    Don't understand the amount of dislike this song gets tbh.

                                    Originally posted by delapuerta View Post
                                    With you is a great song, it did its thing on AC urban and the lyrics, vocals and mood are embracing and empowering. It helped me a lot during those days. The piano chords are quite interesting. Soft is not synonymous of bad
                                    Exactly.
                                    Also I love that is her way to tell the story of how they fell in love with Bryan.

                                    Originally posted by delapuerta View Post
                                    It only happens at the beginning, how can it ruin it?
                                    LOL, this.

                                    Originally posted by MrDash View Post
                                    I also agree that With You should've been an album cut. Caution, the song, itself should've been the lead.
                                    I agree.
                                    Caution screamed single.
                                    She basically didn't promote the album tho so is not like any of the songs on it had a chance to become a hit.

                                    Originally posted by naughtynae View Post
                                    ‘One more Gen’ is sexy and her lower range is lush on that song stop playing.
                                    One Mo' Gen is a masterpiece! ​​​​​​​

                                    Comment


                                    • Originally posted by loverboy01 View Post
                                      Amazon Music US

                                      55. Big Energy
                                      74. Big Energy Remix ***New Peak***
                                      Great!

                                      Originally posted by Sebastian View Post
                                      UK Midweek - Wednesday update

                                      #21 - Big Energy - Latto / Mariah Carey / DJ Khaled

                                      So clooooooooose.
                                      OMG.

                                      I told stevyy this week we were gonna get stuck at #21

                                      Is still an amazing position, it would surpass #B peak and of course would jump in the Top 20 next week anyway (+7 positions is a thing!).

                                      Originally posted by MrDash View Post
                                      It is simply amazing to watch this song grow on several international charts every single week. There is clearly an elevation of interest towards this song.
                                      Definitely.
                                      It's being used A LOT on Insta Stories in my country.
                                      I'm doing my best to promote the song btw, I upload a video/pic everyday basically with the song playing (even the lyrcis), Sebastian and lots of members here are witnesses

                                      Originally posted by MrDash View Post
                                      This next update could be huge. My predictions for BE(R):

                                      - Top 5 in AUS
                                      - Top 20 in UK
                                      - Top 25 in IRE
                                      I agree with this.
                                      Top 5 in Australia, checked.
                                      Top 25 in Ireland, checked.
                                      Top 20 in the UK, it's VERY likely to happen.

                                      With that happening, BE(R) will out-peak #B this Friday

                                      Originally posted by Yerac View Post
                                      she is sharing a lot of thing about BE remix this week lol
                                      As she should.
                                      The other bish could move her finger as well

                                      Originally posted by Sebastian View Post
                                      She saw BE is falling on the Hot 100 and realized she needs the lambs support to stay in the top 10
                                      The song will climb again after the album bombs.
                                      I have the feel that it will stay in the Top 10 for WEEKS, even till summer.

                                      Comment


                                      • Originally posted by WEBofDESIRE View Post
                                        Can you not multi-quote on here anymore?
                                        Yes baby, you can.

                                        Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                                        #B (35k) and My Love (16k) are currently moving UP her daily top 40 on Spotify.
                                        Two amazing songs.

                                        Btw, #B finally reached 98M streams on Spotify



                                        On another positive note, she keeps gaining monthly listeners:

                                        Monthly Listeners: 18.779.504 (+9.851) | #211
                                        Followers: 7.768.456 (+3.087)


                                        Also:

                                        Mariah Carey Spotify @SpotifyMariah
                                        "Big Energy Remix ft. Latto" has now surpassed "Thank God I Found You Remix" and becomes Mariah Carey's 50th most streamed song on Spotify!

                                        Comment


                                        • What?

                                          One of my favourite RuPaul queens who is just so delightful.

                                          And Mariah's unauthorised cook book

                                          The We Belong Together Salmon and Capers haha. She's a good taste queen.

                                          MESMARIAHSING!

                                          Comment


                                          • Originally posted by claywire View Post
                                            A beaut! ✨✨
                                            Gosh, such a natural beauty.
                                            Zendaya vibes here.

                                            Awww this is so sweet!

                                            I think Mariah found in Patti a real mother figure.

                                            Comment


                                            • Deezer Chart UK

                                              3. Big Energy Remix

                                              Deezer Chart Romania

                                              2. Big Energy Remix
                                              Last edited by loverboy01; Thu May 12, 2022, 14:36.
                                              Mariah Carey "The Queen Of R&B"

                                              Comment


                                              • Anitta paying homage to Mariah on Billboard Latin.

                                                Comment


                                                • Very likely to happen.

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                                                    Very likely to happen.

                                                    I think we having the project in june/july, that twitter page always get it right, they said about camila cabello's new video 2 weeks ago and voila... they always get it right, i wonder who is giving them the information lol

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X