Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Yerac View Post

I think we having the project in june/july, that twitter page always get it right, they said about camila cabello's new video 2 weeks ago and voila... they always get it right, i wonder who is giving them the information lol
    They typically copy their stuff off of another Twitter page called Leaks Nation.. and yes most of the stuff ends up being pretty accurate.
    funny how one can learn
    to grow numb to the madness
    and block it away

Comment

• Originally posted by LambChild View Post

They typically copy their stuff off of another Twitter page called Leaks Nation.. and yes most of the stuff ends up being pretty accurate.
      Oh thanks for that! I didnt know that page, I will start following them as well

Comment

• 15 Tweet Latto & Mariah Carey Big Energy (Remix) [feat. DJ Khaled]

back to top 15 on itunes

Comment

Oh thanks for that! I didnt know that page, I will start following them as well
          That’s not entirely true, i check both accounts and leaks nation sometimes post info later than this other account. Some
          people need to get their stuff right, they want to be right going for a quick search

Comment

15 Tweet Latto & Mariah Carey Big Energy (Remix) [feat. DJ Khaled]

back to top 15 on itunes
            Nice!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post

Yes baby, you can.

How? I see that you can highlight multiple posts with the quote link, but how do you drop those quotes into your reply. I seem to only be seeing whatever I quote first. I'm really missing something here.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChristmasJedi View Post

That’s not entirely true, i check both accounts and leaks nation sometimes post info later than this other account. Some
                people need to get their stuff right, they want to be right going for a quick search
                they posted the Mariah x The Weeknd rumor literally 13 mins before the Nostradamus account.
                funny how one can learn
                to grow numb to the madness
                and block it away

Comment

• Originally posted by WEBofDESIRE View Post

How? I see that you can highlight multiple posts with the quote link, but how do you drop those quotes into your reply. I seem to only be seeing whatever I quote first. I'm really missing something here.
                  Same happens to me. I never learned how to multi quoted

Comment

• SPOTIFY MAY 11

BE 679,038

VS

BER 396,241
                    Mariah Carey "The Queen Of R&B"

Comment

• 13 Tweet Latto & Mariah Carey Big Energy (Remix) [feat. DJ Khaled]
                      Keep rising
                      Last edited by Yerac; Thu May 12, 2022, 21:29.

Comment

• i want the big 400k again for BER. dammit. I thot it would jump over it today.
                        My Chart

Comment

I think we having the project in june/july, that twitter page always get it right, they said about camila cabello's new video 2 weeks ago and voila... they always get it right, i wonder who is giving them the information lol
                          I know!
                          But I'm thinking in new certifications coming

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                            i want the big 400k again for BER. dammit. I thot it would jump over it today.
                            Same, but it's been so stable, a very good week.

Day 39: +417.374
                            Day 40: +441.812
                            Day 41: +434.196
                            Day 42: +366.198
                            Day 43: +395.449
                            Day 44: +396.596
                            Day 45: +396.241

*Total: 17.483.712 streams.

Comment

• A good one.

And this other.

Comment

• I honestly think Breakdown might be the greatest song of all time. Ever. By anybody anywhere on the planet.

Comment

• Not when The Roof, Dedicated, Giving Me Life or Butterfly (song) exist.

Comment

• Love when Mariah scats.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaloki View Post
                                      I honestly think Breakdown might be the greatest song of all time. Ever. By anybody anywhere on the planet.
                                      No lies detected.

Comment

Not when The Roof, Dedicated, Giving Me Life or Butterfly (song) exist.
                                        Those are on the same level

Comment

• Originally posted by ChristmasJedi View Post
                                          Those are on the same level
                                          Mariah has crafted so many masterpierces in these 32 years of career, it's really hard to choose only one, 'cause I can name at least 15 songs that are 10000/10 in terms of quality

Comment

• Comment

Love when Mariah scats.

Any idea what this is from? Sounds like a great version of Heartbreaker/Love Hangover.

Comment

• Gosh, in a few hours we're going to know the new positions in Australia, UK and Ireland

Hopefully Aussie Top 5 and if she can snatch the #20 position in the UK would be so dope.

Comment

Mariah has crafted so many masterpierces in these 32 years of career, it's really hard to choose only one, 'cause I can name at least 15 songs that are 10000/10 in terms of quality
                                                  My rankings change a lot, like i listen to Mariah every single day and there are songs that get me everytime and others that i have been re discovering.

Comment

• Originally posted by WEBofDESIRE View Post
                                                    Any idea what this is from? Sounds like a great version of Heartbreaker/Love Hangover.
                                                    Heartbreaker / Love Hangover (2/15/2019) Las Vegas: The Butterfly Returns

Here's the full performance, nailed it.

Scatting at 3:41.
                                                    The good sis was serving #tone.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X