Invented dancing.
    Previously known as sYair

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair
    www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• Originally posted by Sebastian View Post
      You spoke it into existance

Now say Mariah will be credited on the Hot 100 as early as next week
      I knew it, it's like the #11 peak of AIW a few years ago LMAO, except that we're going higher next week this time

I manifest a credit while the song is Top 15

Comment

• Originally posted by Sebastian View Post
        BER was #41 on the UK charts a few weeks ago, now it's #21. How many weeks until it's #01?
        I think a Top 10 placement wouldn't be a crazy thought in 3 or 4 weeks.

Comment

• Originally posted by skylynx View Post
          this has more energy than the pink one
          Well, her confidence in 2016 was great on stage.
          The dance routine with the pink one happened in 2017, her stiffest year EVER (till Sept/Oct). Girl was going through some process, the Sugar Factory moment really shocked me.

Comment

• Originally posted by skylynx View Post
            this has more energy than the pink one

I would totally watch this for a minute over excessive and over exaggerated choreography.

Comment

• She’s so funny when she’s trying to dance

Comment

• Divas don't dance, they glide.
                On a serious note, I don't like when vocalists on the level of Mariah do choreo.
                Some casual moves would be welcomed, but I love when she stands like a Goddess on Hero or run like crazy in FLAB or MIH or when she's moving free and sexy if the song asks for it, but I definitely don't want her to dance.

Comment

• LMAO, I was going through some viral moments of Queen, and the invisible chair thing always does it for me

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                    Divas don't dance, they glide.
                    On a serious note, I don't like when vocalists on the level of Mariah do choreo.
                    Some casual moves would be welcomed, but I love when she stands like a Goddess on Hero or run like crazy in FLAB or MIH or when she's moving free and sexy if the song asks for it, but I definitely don't want her to dance.
                    Yeah, i dont want to see Mariah dancing tbf lol , but i want to see her enjoying on the stage. Thats what i miss seeing her walking up and down and enjoying the moment. And, of course, her hands mocements are like a dance to me lol love them

Comment

• Mariah is such a gifted dancer.
                      My Chart

Comment

• Mariah Carey "The Queen Of R&B"

Comment

• Originally posted by Yerac View Post
                          Yeah, i dont want to see Mariah dancing tbf lol , but i want to see her enjoying on the stage. Thats what i miss seeing her walking up and down and enjoying the moment. And, of course, her hands mocements are like a dance to me lol love them
                          She was very loose and free on stage in 2016, I hope she can regain that confidence (SSFT and Vegas).

Some cute moments in 2018, the iHeart mini-concert was good, and so was The Distance at Fallon, but she can do much better.

Btw, the iHeart Fest has over 4M views, she should have uploaded it to her YT/VEVO Channel.

Comment

• I hope she (Latto) kills it.

Comment

I hope she (Latto) kills it.
                              She will. I picture it’s Sunshine On Me first and then Big Energy Remix

Comment

• ---

Save The Day

Comment

• Originally posted by ChristmasJedi View Post
                                  Same as Fallon Medley.

I hope BE(R) is longer tho, with some MC visuals.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChristmasJedi View Post

Yeah I hope Latto will put on a great show at the BBMAs (even if the performance doesn't feature Mariah). At least it will help with some exposure.
                                    She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

Comment

LMAO, my prediction became real, getting stuck at #21 (or #6) is such a let down, LMAO (tho +7 and out-peaked #B).
                                      I will have to save my prediction for next week then:

- Top 5 in AUS
                                      - Top 20 in UK
                                      - Top 25 in IRE
                                      She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

Comment

• Amazon Music US

71. Big Energy
                                        81. Big Energy Remix ***Peak 73***
                                        Mariah Carey "The Queen Of R&B"

Comment

• Originally posted by MrDash View Post
                                          Yeah I hope Latto will put on a great show at the BBMAs (even if the performance doesn't feature Mariah). At least it will help with some exposure.
                                          Definitely.
                                          With all these album bombs is important that the song stays in the Top 10, doesn't matter that the OG would be even more dominant.

Comment

I will have to save my prediction for next week then:

- Top 5 in AUS
                                            - Top 20 in UK
                                            - Top 25 in IRE
                                            The higher it gets, the harder is the competition.
                                            Amazing that the song is doing this by its own with zero promo tbh.
                                            It clicked.

Comment

Definitely.
                                              With all these album bombs is important that the song stays in the Top 10, doesn't matter that the OG would be even more dominant.
                                              Yeah cause even though not credited, we know it would be out of the top 10 without the remix. SO there's that.

Comment

• Originally posted by loverboy01 View Post
                                                Amazon Music US
                                                71. Big Energy

Remix will take over soon

Comment

• Originally posted by loverboy01 View Post
                                                  Amazon Music US

71. Big Energy
                                                  Is this the closest these two have been together? Hoping to see the gap becomes even smaller.

Comment

Yeah cause even though not credited, we know it would be out of the top 10 without the remix. SO there's that.
                                                    I still think in the possibility of a credit in the future, as the Remix is growing organically.
                                                    That's why I want the song to hold in the Top 10 as long as it can (and I'm sure it will).

And yeah, the only reason why the song went Top 10 (peaking at #3 for two weeks, having an amazing run on the Digital Sales Song Chart with 6 weeks in the Top 5 and counting, #1 on US iTunes, etc) was the Remix.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X