Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by MrDash View Post
    Is this the closest these two have been together? Hoping to see the gap becomes even smaller.
    Yeah, this is the closest.
    The difference was 15 a few hours ago and now 10!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by ChristmasJedi View Post

      She will. I picture it’s Sunshine On Me first and then Big Energy Remix
      Latto will not be doing a medley. Billboard only mentioned the regular version of Big Energy will be performed. Great exposure for the track but missed opportunity for MC. DJ K will be there too so maybe there is still hope for a surprise…

      Last edited by Xmas; Sat May 14, 2022, 03:36.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Xmas View Post

        Billboard only mentioned the regular version of Big Energy will be performed…. Missed opportunity since DJ K will be there too!
        Which means BE will be performed in full, that's even better!

        She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

        Comment


        • An underrated performance.
          Prime-Riah was something else.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Xmas View Post
            Latto will not be doing a medley. Billboard only mentioned the regular version of Big Energy will be performed. Great exposure for the track but missed opportunity for MC. DJ K will be there too so maybe there is still hope for a surprise…
            Billboard doesn't even mention the Remix nor Mariah when they announce the best selling songs of the week where MC is credited (and the Remix the dominant version), so...

            Comment


            • Mmmmh.
              Interesting that DJ Khaled is presenting and was just announced.
              Who's giving Mary her Award?

              Comment




              • Way better than the original...
                Mariah Carey x BTS
                #20th No.1

                Comment


                • ^
                  I like this ballad version better

                  Comment


                  • Mariah slayed so many looks on Idol, but this is one of my favorites.

                    Turquoise looks amazing on her.



                    Comment


                    • Gosh, she was INSANE for this.

                      Deconstructed - Outside - Mariah Carey



                      The level of detail, precision, complexity, understanding

                      She's the best.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                        Mariah slayed so many looks on Idol, but this is one of my favorites.

                        Turquoise looks amazing on her.



                        Mariah looks A+mazing. Her fashion on American Idol was on point.

                        The Turquoise color reminds me of this scene from devil wears prada!


                        Comment


                        • Amazon Music US

                          72. Big Energy
                          78. Big Energy Remix ***Peak 73***
                          Mariah Carey "The Queen Of R&B"

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post
                            Mariah looks A+mazing. Her fashion on American Idol was on point.

                            The Turquoise color reminds me of this scene from devil wears prada!
                            One of my favorites movies EVER, hands down

                            Mariah looks amazing in vibrant colors like yellow, turquoise, green, orange, fuchsia... but YELLOW is HER color (or gold).

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by loverboy01 View Post
                              Amazon Music US

                              72. Big Energy
                              78. Big Energy Remix ***Peak 73***
                              OMG, about to take over!

                              (PS: OG dropped from #58 )

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Shaka View Post

                                OMG, about to take over!

                                (PS: OG dropped from #58 )
                                70. Big Energy
                                76. Big Energy Remix

                                Mariah Carey "The Queen Of R&B"

                                Comment


                                • Originally posted by loverboy01 View Post

                                  70. Big Energy
                                  76. Big Energy Remix

                                  LOL, so close!

                                  Comment


                                  • Combined at #2 US iTunes

                                    Comment


                                    • Gosh, another album bomb

                                      Comment


                                      • Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post
                                        ^
                                        I like this ballad version better

                                        SINS I think you like it more because he is topless and handsome lol

                                        Last edited by Anderson; Sat May 14, 2022, 14:40.
                                        Mariah Carey x BTS
                                        #20th No.1

                                        Comment


                                        • Originally posted by Anderson View Post

                                          SINS I think you like it more because he is topless and handsome lol



                                          Comment


                                          • It seems like Mariah will release a new album this year, and also a duet with her daughter

                                            https://youtu.be/zWyu5q14ws8

                                            Comment


                                            • Amazon Music US

                                              71. Big Energy
                                              75. Big Energy Remix **Peak 73**
                                              Mariah Carey "The Queen Of R&B"

                                              Comment


                                              • Well if it's a surprise, it makes sense not to reveal anything now.

                                                Though obviously, we need to face the reality that it's unlikely more than likely. A fools hope.



                                                Originally posted by Xmas View Post

                                                Latto will not be doing a medley. Billboard only mentioned the regular version of Big Energy will be performed. Great exposure for the track but missed opportunity for MC. DJ K will be there too so maybe there is still hope for a surprise…

                                                Comment


                                                • Comment


                                                  • Originally posted by skylynx View Post
                                                    Well if it's a surprise, it makes sense not to reveal anything now.

                                                    Though obviously, we need to face the reality that it's unlikely more than likely. A fools hope.




                                                    Im most of the time very positive, but it is very clear by now that Mariah wont be performing there. Maybe, maybe some hologram of mariah pre tecorded

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X