• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post

Yasss, Remix won, I knew it
    Now leading on iTunes, Amazon Music, Apple Music, YouTube and Pandora

and we have billboard awards tomorrow

Maybe Mariah can finally get that elusive billboard CREDIT!

Comment

• Mariah is coming!?!?!?!

Please make it happen

Originally posted by ChristmasJedi View Post
      I’m excited and I’m scared too. We don’t know whether this new version is with or without Mariah. Imagine if the “new version” is Mariah’s version. I hope it is!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post
        and we have billboard awards tomorrow

Maybe Mariah can finally get that elusive billboard CREDIT!
        It's gonna take some more time, but it's going in that direction I guess!

I only hope Latto doesn't change the Remix for another version without Mariah

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post
          Mariah is coming!?!?!?!

Please make it happen
          I really don't think so.
          But it's still interesting that DJ Khaled was just announced as a presenter and that Latto mentioned a new-ish/different version of the song.
          Anything could happen.

In the meantime, Mariah has gone totally MIA.
          Bar those pics on Mother's Day, she didn't even send to Stevie a happy bday (public) message, a thing she always does on her social media.

Comment

In the meantime, Mariah has gone totally MIA.

This is what gives me hope of a surprise Mariah appearance!

Manifesting a viral moment.

Comment

• Mariah has a non-xmas hit in UK and Australia rn and the things she did to achieve that: NOTHING

Queen behaviour.

Comment

• I still remember the three prong thingy mentioned by Mariah previously, so I guess they're going to debut the third version of BE at tomorrow's show. But, I'm also skeptical regarding the involvement of Mariah on stage.
                She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

Comment

• Originally posted by MrDash View Post
                  I still remember the three prong thingy mentioned by Mariah previously, so I guess they're going to debut the third version of BE at tomorrow's show. But, I'm also skeptical regarding the involvement of Mariah on stage.
                  We’re almost there. I’m hopeful. Let’s see what happens tomorrow

Comment

• I never understood the three prong thing

I wonder why she said that.

There's no even a MV when the song is slowly becoming an international hit.

Comment

• Mariah is so loved by so many.

Comment

• Aussie supporting.

Comment

• Just want to share that I Wish You Knew is such a gem.
                          She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

Comment

• Amazon Best Sellers in Songs

#85 Latto - Big Energy [Clean]
                            #87 Latto - Big Energy [Explicit]

iTunes USA

#16 Latto & Mariah Carey - Big Energy (Remix) [feat. DJ Khaled]
                            #19 Latto - Big Energy
                            #66 Latto - Big Energy

Comment

• I’m surprised to see that she’s said nothing about the mass shooting in Buffalo, NY.

Comment

iTunes USA

#16 Latto & Mariah Carey - Big Energy (Remix) [feat. DJ Khaled]
                                #19 Latto - Big Energy
                                #66 Latto - Big Energy
                                Combined is at #2 (with Lizzo at #1, 1.10 VS 1.24).

So they will spend another week in the Top 5, Top 3 I guess thanx to the BBMAs (on DSS Chart).

If Latto doesn't perform the Remix and goes for a different version of the OG, then Remix would drop for sure.

Comment

• We love a flex moment.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                                      Dont see how you would think its the Mariah Mix from what Latto said.
                                      Nothing from what she says gives us a hint it is mariahs version but the same can be applied to nothing that she says implied it is not mariahs version. So, necause it is mariah careys forum, we comment and we make possibilities. It is the fun about a forum. You can think what u want and people can day what they want.

at the end of the day, we here just to talk between fellas lambs and you

Comment

I never understood the three prong thing

I wonder why she said that.

There's no even a MV when the song is slowly becoming an international hit.
                                        Clean, explicit and lyrics video? We got three things separately she could have kept the lyrics video tho

Comment

• Originally posted by Yerac View Post

Clean, explicit and lyrics video? We got three things separately she could have kept the lyrics video tho
                                          We have the OG and remix, now it's time for a 3rd version of the song which could bring more hype to the song and might potentially bring it to #1 if played right.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yerac View Post
                                            Nah, I don't think she was talking about that, but a sort of strategy.

Lyric video?

Comment

We have the OG and remix, now it's time for a 3rd version of the song which could bring more hype to the song and might potentially bring it to #1 if played right.
                                              OT, but Latto mentioning "new version" and bringing "something fresh" sounds like a re-imagined version of the track that sounds like Mariah's TBL. Coincidence?

Comment

OT, but Latto mentioning "new version" and bringing "something fresh" sounds like a re-imagined version of the track that sounds like Mariah's TBL. Coincidence?
                                                It makes sense, but we know Mariah loves to miss opportunities like these, so i don’t know what to expect tbh.

Comment

• Perched for the mess today. I don't really think she will be there in person though.
                                                  Previously known as sYair

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair
                                                  www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

Mariah has a non-xmas hit in UK and Australia rn and the things she did to achieve that: NOTHING

Queen behaviour.
                                                    Literally "go girl give us NOTHING"
                                                    Previously known as sYair

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair
                                                    www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

Working...
                                                    X