No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone has a link to stream the award?

never mind, i found one lol

Comment

• Mariah is bored, behind the stage retwitting about VoL anniversary

Comment

• Originally posted by ChristmasJedi View Post
        Mariah is bored, behind the stage retwitting about VoL anniversary
        I cannot with her...

She better be backstage or in the hotel getting her hair and make-up done!

Comment

• Even Heidi Klum is here today. WTF, Mariah you better be here because your friends are partying without you....

Comment

• They just said that some of Mary’s friends “big names” are making a surprise appearance

Comment

• The first biggest hint is Mary's biggest "friends" are supposedly honoring her tonight a surprise which they let out a bit on the red carpet.

That's obviously going to be Janet, she's confirmed to be in Vegas and there was supposedly something on twitter which a door sign for her dressing room.

Comment

• Mimi is no longer a friend of Mary after MJB feat with EMinem (inventing but my bet)
                CHECK UKMIX RETRO Chart Facts
                FIRST CYCLE or SECOND CYCLE

Comment

• I wonder what's missing....

Comment

• Mariah is going to come out and sing Mary's You Remind Me (we know she loves that album) with an acapella bridge and choir and score her 20th number one

Comment

• Tbh its kinda sad that shes not there.
                      I mean she should be.
                      Does she not want to be or was she not asked ? Either way, its a concern.
                      " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
                      Baby maybe you're the problem "

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                        Tbh its kinda sad that shes not there.
                        I mean she should be.
                        Does she not want to be or was she not asked ? Either way, its a concern.
                        “A concern” is a tad dramatic. She should be there tho!
                        funny how one can learn
                        to grow numb to the madness
                        and block it away

Comment

• Anyone have a link to stream the Billboard Awards? ❤️

Comment

• I miss Mariah

Comment

• Latto lost her award to Megan. During the presentation of the nominees they played the regular version of Big Energy…

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Xmas View Post
                                  Latto lost her award to Megan. During the presentation of the nominees they played the regular version of Big Energy…
                                  The award is based on billboard charts.

Latto is a newcomer. And BE only last month reached top5.

So I wouldn't expect that Latto be the favorite to win the award.

Comment

Interesting she confirmed no Mariah but maybe DJ K so 80% certain she will perform the remix

Comment

• Dj Khaled shouted “get ready for what’s about to happen!”

Comment

she confirmed in that interview that Mariah is NOT performing with her.

Comment

• I turned OFF the billboard awards.

Mariah ain't coming.
                                          its official.

Comment

Dj Khaled shouted “get ready for what’s about to happen!”
                                            latto has already confirmed mariah wont be there

Comment

• Originally posted by Yerac View Post

latto has already confirmed mariah wont be there
                                              I know! I shared the interview here. But I’m excited about this performance!

Comment

• Mariah Carey "The Queen Of R&B"

Comment

• I dont understand what Mariah is doing?

Where the hell is she?

ANOTHER missed opportunity...

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post
                                                    I dont understand what Mariah is doing?

Where the hell is she?

ANOTHER missed opportunity...
                                                    probably certain lambs they will tell u she doesnt need to promote a project aint her... or it doesnt make any difference to promote a song... or god knows what lol

Comment

Working...
                                                    X