Where the hell is she?

Probably in the Bahamas
    Previously known as sYair

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair
    www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• Nice performance! Not remix. But it will help

Comment

• Looking forward to what the prediction twitter thing says about this.

Comment

• Honestly, I was more excited for the UK midweek chart tomorrow than for this "will she be there or not" thing

Comment

• Nice “new version” of the song. Latto was on fire. Zero trace of Mariah in the vocals and that’s a shame… it’s pretty strange. Don’t understand the strategy but we love everybody

Comment

• Originally posted by ChristmasJedi View Post
              Nice performance! Not remix. But it will help
              Did she perform with DJ Khaled? Was it just BE or a medley?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mugen View Post
                Looking forward to what the prediction twitter thing says about this.
                They usually come up with stuff like "she was supposed to be there but canceled last minute"

Comment

• Originally posted by Sebastian View Post

Did she perform with DJ Khaled? Was it just BE or a medley?
                  Just BE. No remix. No DJ Khaled

Comment

• Maybe the strategy is to wait 2 more weeks to push the remix?

Harry Styles album will have been out. Kendrick's just came out. It doesn't appear that there will be another big album/single immediately after those releases, so maybe the plan was to strike then?

Or... its promo/push is already over.

Comment

• Well hopefully she’s somewhere getting snatched and finishing her own projects.

Comment

• Originally posted by 24fanatic View Post
                        Maybe the strategy is to wait 2 more weeks to push the remix?

Harry Styles album will have been out. Kendrick's just came out. It doesn't appear that there will be another big album/single immediately after those releases, so maybe the plan was to strike then?

I think the song is over and done now. I'm always very possitive, but it is done. I dont see anymore push for the remix. And probably mariah is releasing a new single soonish. it was good as it lasted

Comment

• Originally posted by Xmas View Post
                          Don’t understand the strategy but we love everybody
                          Big Energy is still the dominant version and Latto is a new artist, putting Mariah on that stage with her just take the spotlight off her and let's be honest, who really give an F about Latto beyond this one song.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ewokguy15 View Post

Big Energy is still the dominant version and Latto is a new artist, putting Mariah on that stage with her just take the spotlight off her and let's be honest, who really give an F about Latto beyond this one song.
                            We already ruled out Mariah being on stage but there was plenty of room for Latto doing a dance routine to Mariah’s Background Vocals at the very least and have DJ introduce Latto shouting “Another one” or something. For Latto performing The Remix would have bring her more headlines. That’s why I don’t get the strategy here.
                            Last edited by Xmas; Mon May 16, 2022, 01:49.

Comment

• Even Megan sang Sweetest Pie without Dua being there

Comment

• What am I watching? The BBMAs looks like the CMAs

Comment

• Originally posted by Xmas View Post

We already ruled out Mariah being on stage but there was plenty of room for Latto doing a dance routine to Mariah’s Background Vocals at the very least and have DJ introduce Latto shouting “Another one” or something. For Latto performing The Remix would have bring her more headlines. That’s why I don’t get the strategy here.
                                  The song is 8 months old and has peaked, these awards shows don't push songs like they used to, the strategy was to have Latto perform Big Energy , having Mariah's background vocals would do anything except make a few Lambs happy, something I don't think Latto would be that worried about.

The remix has helped a lot but why would she perform the remix when the OG version is the bigger version.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yerac View Post

. I dont see anymore push for the remix.
                                    There was never a push to begin with....

Mariah gave up on the remix after week 1.

Lol

Comment

• Latto killed it! Happy for her!
                                      Hope we can see a bump in streaming numbers.

And she's so chill and lovely, I have to stan.

LMAO at Latto promoting Black Irish

Comment

• Originally posted by chanteuse View Post
                                        18,778,910 +(450,541)
                                        That's a good number!

Originally posted by ChristmasJedi View Post
                                        Predictions show the song at #6
                                        That's amazing that it's stable with so many album bombs and now Lizzo song becoming a sudden hit.
                                        ​​​​​​​We have Kendrick next week.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChristmasJedi View Post
                                          Nice performance! Not remix. But it will help
                                          Yep, OG climbing on iTunes now.
                                          Hopefully it will translate into streams as well.

Originally posted by Sebastian View Post
                                          Honestly, I was more excited for the UK midweek chart tomorrow than for this "will she be there or not" thing

Tbh also I'm VERY interested in her positions in Australia and UK this week, hopefully Top 5 and Top 20 respectively.

Originally posted by TheRealest View Post
                                          Well hopefully she’s somewhere getting snatched and finishing her own projects.
                                          She will be ready for Xmas at this point
                                          Tbh I don't even expect TBL to be released this year, I mean, I wouldn't be surprised if she decides to delay those projects, she said she's still writing songs.

Comment

• It’s cute how in denial some lambs still are even tho with all signs mariah ain’t gonna move a finger for that remix lol

sure lamb we’re getting a live performance, high budget music video and mariah gonna get credited on billboard. And lattes label gonna push real hard for the remix. Big promos coming

Comment

• So the one who actually made a surprise appearance was Miss Janet Jackson. She introduced Mary J.

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post
                                                I dont understand what Mariah is doing?

Where the hell is she?

ANOTHER missed opportunity...
                                                Yeah I dont really understand at this point either tbh. At this stage of her career she needs to capitalize on every single opportunity. Unless she just is over the whole thing and just wants to make music when she wants to. Which I guess thats her choice at this point.
                                                " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
                                                Baby maybe you're the problem "

Comment

• Originally posted by 24fanatic View Post
                                                  Maybe the strategy is to wait 2 more weeks to push the remix?

Yall keep moving the goalposts and the time frame. Theres no push coming at this point. If they wanted to push it this was the perfect chance.
                                                  " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
                                                  Baby maybe you're the problem "

Comment

• DJ Khaled On 'Big Energy' Remix

Comment

Working...
                                                    X