No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not a surprise, the Eurovision Winner + 3 new Kendrick Songs. The new songs will keep coming.

Also those in positions ahead of her last week were relatively stable so from here on out it will be an uphill battle as no major song is really dropping that fast.

Originally posted by loverboy01 View Post

Comment

• Sometimes when I need to be reminded of her greatness I watch the opening segment honoring her achievements (which is already outdated).

This was before the annual AIWFCIY global domination.

Comment

• Mariah Carey "The Queen Of R&B"

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post

In Mariah's defense.... the remix makes up like 35-40% of the songs weekly consumption... so...that's not an irrelevant fact or factor in the song's performance since the remix was released.

Mariah also holds the majority of the consumption in all three of UK, Australia and Ireland...

If she were to show up, it would have been a great moment for both and we all know that Mariah would never steal someone's spot... we know that from her performing with literally everyone she's ever performed with (except for those Star Academy contestants who couldn't even sing right lol).
          Yeah, i was not saying Mariah would do it willingly, you know. Even if she was barely present, it’s Mariah, and if it was a surprise it would have been all about that imo.

Comment

• 19,135,860 +( 356 950)

Comment

• Originally posted by skylynx View Post

Anyone have the full version.
              Not seen it yet
              " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
              Baby maybe you're the problem "

Comment

• Latto's performance in available at NBC youtube channel but restricted to US only

Comment

• It seems as though we've seen everybit of this mansion already based on Mimi's videos.

The tennis court is something new...

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                      I definitely think the remix is gonna be on Mariahs album which will do wonders for its numbers.
                      No. She would never. And, honestly, I rarely post here and your so nasty to me. Please, ignore me and don’t respond to my posts. I think you’re one of the biggest Trolls here!
                      I think you were banned once!
                      Last edited by Cashiado; Mon May 16, 2022, 21:21.
                      http://marcokircher.com
                      http://reverbnation.com/marcokircher/songs

My YT Channel!
                      https://www.youtube.com/user/Cashiado
                      IG: marco235

Comment

• I just can’t wait for TBL! New music!
                        Last edited by Cashiado; Mon May 16, 2022, 21:24.
                        http://marcokircher.com
                        http://reverbnation.com/marcokircher/songs

My YT Channel!
                        https://www.youtube.com/user/Cashiado
                        IG: marco235

Comment

• Originally posted by skylynx View Post
                          It seems as though we've seen everybit of this mansion already based on Mimi's videos.

The tennis court is something new...

I guess we can still conclude that she has a lot of moolah since she's able to purchase another house, and has the luxury of renting house in Bahamas and go MIA.
                          A place in time still belongs to us...

Comment

• Apart from those pillars at the front of the house which I always find tacky unless they’re ancient and authentic (like on a Greek temple), the house is really homely and beautiful!
                            To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• another lie people bought . so no Mariah x Weeknd as expected

Comment

• Lol at people believing that account.
                                To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• Mariah will record a song this year.

Hmm... let's see if my prediction comes true.
                                  MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• Originally posted by InfoFromAus View Post
                                    Mariah will record a song this year.

<3<3

Comment

• This was the moment when I realised Mariah's Greatness.

Look at all the legends in the 90s and she beat them all !

Originally posted by skylynx View Post
                                      Sometimes when I need to be reminded of her greatness I watch the opening segment honoring her achievements (which is already outdated).

This was before the annual AIWFCIY global domination.

Comment

• Originally posted by InfoFromAus View Post
                                        Mariah will record a song this year.

Hahahhaa

I have a prediction.
                                        Mariah will be #1 again this Christmas.

Actually, that's more a Fact than a prediction

Comment

• I have a prediction: mariah gonna release a Xmas project this year!!

you can trust me. I have great insiders

Comment

• That account may be fake, but this much is true. A whole new era of music is coming. This will be called the 'Mariah Carey chapter' of music.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cashiado View Post

No. She would never. And, honestly, I rarely post here and your so nasty to me. Please, ignore me and don’t respond to my posts. I think you’re one of the biggest Trolls here!
                                              I think you were banned once!
                                              Glad I’m not the only one who has this mindset. So much for me being the problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

Not seen it yet
                                                Here it is

https://youtu.be/k7iP4oKVHEo

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
                                                  I have a prediction: mariah gonna release a Xmas project this year!!

you can trust me. I have great insiders
                                                  Literally nailed it ! People believe anything these accounts say.

Comment

• Originally posted by loverboy01 View Post
                                                    I guess the song has peaked now. Radio seems to be very slowly reducing spins which will see it slip down the charts as radio was responsible for a massive portion of its chart points.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X