• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 Million views

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post
        Haha Classic fm stanning the queen. Love this.
        To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post
          But it’s Mariah Carey who takes the prize for the largest vocal range of all. She can reach a low F2 and hit an unbelievable G7, a note that dolphins would envy, and that only some dogs can hear.
          She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

Comment

• Mod Note:

Please be reminded that the moderation team determines instances of trolling and therefore it is best to report these posts rather than raising it in the thread. Doing so may subject you to infractions (as well).
            See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
            See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Are you having problems with trolls?
              Are trolls all up in your business like a Wendy’s interview?

UKMix has you covered.

Introducing the ILF: Ignore List Feature!

With the ILF you get a cleaner thread free of undesirable comments against you or your fave!

Disclaimer: when you add a name to the list, before saving it, remember to change the number of posts per page to 20, 30 or 40 on that same section (Account) . Otherwise, you won’t be able to access the Mariah Carey thread and you won’t understand why, thinking it’s just UKMIX that is down again.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChristmasJedi View Post
                Are you having problems with trolls?

UKMix has you covered.

With the ILF you get a cleaner thread free of undesirable comments against you or your fave!

Disclaimer: when you add a name to the list, before saving it, remember to change the number of posts per page to 20, 30 or 40 on that same section (Account) . Otherwise, you won’t be able to access the Mariah Carey thread and you won’t understand why, thinking it’s just UKMIX that is down again.
                Hahaha i love this post!!!

Tbf, I am starting loving my troll, he is always answering me or liking post againts me, it kind of gives me a motivation knowing I have someone obsessed with me

See, we can always see the bright side of it

Comment

• i love putting trolls in their places. <3
                  My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by Yerac View Post

Hahaha i love this post!!!

Tbf, I am starting loving my troll, he is always answering me or liking post againts me, it kind of gives me a motivation knowing I have someone obsessed with me

See, we can always see the bright side of it
                    Babe, I’m trying to sell the ILF here!
                    You must be 1 of the kindest persons here

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                      i love putting trolls in their places. <3

Comment

• Originally posted by ChristmasJedi View Post
                        Are you having problems with trolls?

UKMix has you covered.

The only drawback to this feature is that we get to see the troll's comment when someone (not on our ban list) replied to them.

So, another thing to add is that, please don't reply to those comments. Just let it die, with no goodbyes ...
                        She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

Comment

• Originally posted by MrDash View Post

The only drawback to this feature is that we get to see the troll's comment when someone (not on our ban list) replied to them.

So, another thing to add is that, please don't reply to those comments. Just let it die, with no goodbyes ...
                          Yeah, that’s true.

Comment

• So excited to see if Big Energy remix can break into the top 20 in the UK on Friday ;) Radio are still very on board so we need Lambs to buy and stream to make it happen
                            " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
                            Baby maybe you're the problem "

Comment

• Mariah's been so quiet lately. Come on gurl, give me Black Irish promo at least
                              Previously known as sYair

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair
                              www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                                So excited to see if Big Energy remix can break into the top 20 in the UK on Friday ;) Radio are still very on board so we need Lambs to buy and stream to make it happen
                                it'll drop to #23-#24 bc of the ESC.
                                My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by Sebastian View Post
                                  Mariah's been so quiet lately. Come on gurl, give me Black Irish promo at least
                                  She must be recording, makes sense since she’s been in the Bahamas for so long

Comment

• I think Mariah is not a great producer... (I know she is a great writer)
                                    She needs to work with great producers...
                                    They should play a leading role and she should assist..
                                    That way, there can be great outcomes.
                                    The general public is sick and tired of hearing her whisper vocals and whistle notes..
                                    She shouldn't overuse them anymore... it's kinda irritating tbh..
                                    Her recent singles were like a nightmare...
                                    Hopefully she finally knows what people like not what hardcore fans like....
                                    Last edited by Anderson; Tue May 17, 2022, 17:37.
                                    Mariah Carey x BTS
                                    #20th No.1

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                                      I think Mariah is not a great producer... (She is a great writer)
                                      She needs to work with great producers...
                                      They should play a leading role and she should assist..
                                      That way, there can be great outcomes.
                                      You’re right she’s not just a great producer, she’s an excellent producer which is why she’s the holds the record for most #1s by a female producer!
                                      funny how one can learn
                                      to grow numb to the madness
                                      and block it away

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post

it'll drop to #23-#24 bc of the ESC.
                                        Hhmm possibly, but it can rebound the week after, its still growing.

Comment

• Originally posted by LambChild View Post

You’re right she’s not just a great producer, she’s an excellent producer which is why she’s the holds the record for most #1s by a female producer!
                                          Has she produced any tracks completely by herself?

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

Has she produced any tracks completely by herself?
                                            Nope, as far as what I can remember.
                                            funny how one can learn
                                            and block it away

Comment

• Vanishing

Comment

• And all the backgrounds vocals are arranged by her (which it's very difficult)

Comment

• 19,508,336 +( 372 476)

Comment

• Originally posted by delapuerta View Post
                                                    And all the backgrounds vocals are arranged by her (which it's very difficult)
                                                    Right, which is exactly why I called her excellent!

I don’t think co-producing is any less impressive. No one would take away from JD or Walter as producers because the work they did with Mariah was “co-produced”.
                                                    funny how one can learn
                                                    and block it away

Comment

Working...
                                                    X