Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chanteuse View Post
    19,508,336 +( 372 476)
    That's again... really good tbh. Not as strong as the past 2 weeks, but still great.
    My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by LambChild View Post

You’re right she’s not just a great producer, she’s an excellent producer which is why she’s the holds the record for most #1s by a female producer!
      She worked with excellent producers during her prime (1990~2010) .. That's why...
      And she's never had a #1 produced all by herself... Every #1 was with excellent producers.
      Listen to her recent singles with no budget between albums...
      The quality gap is too significant compared to her prime time hit songs.
      Last edited by Anderson; Tue May 17, 2022, 18:14.
      Mariah Carey x BTS
      #20th No.1

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post

She worked with excellent producers during her prime (1990~2010) .. That's why...
        And she's never had a #1 produced all by herself... Every #1 was with excellent producers.
        Listen to her recent singles with no budget between albums...
        The quality gap is too significant compared to her prime time hit songs.
        She worked with the BEST of the BEST producers on both MIAM and Caution.
        funny how one can learn
        to grow numb to the madness
        and block it away

Comment

and both albums slayed. They are also respectively her two highest rated studio of her career on MetaCritic.
          My Chart

Comment

• Not MIAM.

Comment

Right. I don't get this user nonsense

Comment

• Originally posted by Marchum View Post
                Not MIAM.
                Yes MIAM. She worked with Mike will made it, qtip or hit-boy.
                Maybe you don't like MIAM, but the producers were there

Comment

• Sometimes I guess if I'm in a Mariah Carey thread or a troll fest thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

Hhmm possibly, but it can rebound the week after, its still growing.
                    harry styles gonna release his album this friday tho

Comment

• People here talking about her production skills and writing, like they have ever worked inside a studio

Mariah created a legacy and is an excellent artist, what goes behind the studio only an artist knows and not some credit sheet so give it a rest while Mimi is still able to hit charts in her 3rd decade of her career while your faves have vanished in 5-6 years.

Produced or not produced Mimi managed to create a catalog to inspire future generations so I don't get the question of her skills

Comment

• Originally posted by britneylinda View Post
                        People here talking about her production skills and writing, like they have ever worked inside a studio

Mariah created a legacy and is an excellent artist, what goes behind the studio only an artist knows and not some credit sheet so give it a rest while Mimi is still able to hit charts in her 3rd decade of her career while your faves have vanished in 5-6 years.

Produced or not produced Mimi managed to create a catalog to inspire future generations so I don't get the question of her skills
                        A+men

And they say this when we have been served with her masterclass this year. The nerve

Comment

• Amazon Music US

65. Big Energy Remix ***Peak 62***
                          74. Big Energy
                          Mariah Carey "The Queen Of R&B"

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

Has she produced any tracks completely by herself?
                            I know that on the "Vulnerability (Interlude)" from Rainbow she's listed as the sole writer and producer, the same goes for "Vanishing" as well

Comment

• Originally posted by MrDash View Post

The only drawback to this feature is that we get to see the troll's comment when someone (not on our ban list) replied to them.

So, another thing to add is that, please don't reply to those comments. Just let it die, with no goodbyes ...

It can be funny at times. I guess I said something that someone on my list really didn’t like once, and a couple of lambs quoted them. They were going OFF, and it was hilarious. Like, you know you’re arguing with yourself, boo?

I also have that fake lamb’s alt on ignore. No one seems to have noticed that they’re the same person. They even got both accounts temporarily banned/suspended at different times because of their trolling. “Ain’t none of my business, it’s tea though.”

Comment

• Originally posted by myworld View Post

I know that on the "Vulnerability (Interlude)" from Rainbow she's listed as the sole writer and producer, the same goes for "Vanishing" as well
                                One of her best ever songs, I love the stripped back vibe.

She co wrote it with Ben but indeed produced it by herself.
                                Last edited by InFamous; Tue May 17, 2022, 22:31.
                                " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
                                Baby maybe you're the problem "

Comment

• Big energy feels empty without Mariah

Comment

• For me Mariah is an excellent producer and songwriter. Her walls of sound, her intricte backing vocals are unmatched. No one else is doing that so its obvious that is all coming from her. And while I do sometimes crave simpler vocals and less cluttered songs, because she absolutely does overdo it sometimes, thats her thing and she is a master at doing it.
                                    Last edited by InFamous; Tue May 17, 2022, 22:44.
                                    " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
                                    Baby maybe you're the problem "

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                                      it's kinda irritating tbh..
                                      Her recent singles were like a nightmare...
                                      Just like your recent posts.

Previously known as sYair

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair
                                      www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• Originally posted by delapuerta View Post

A+men

And they say this when we have been served with her masterclass this year. The nerve
                                        I wonder what the trolls will say next. She's not a good singer? She's not pretty enough?
                                        Previously known as sYair

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair
                                        www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• This is the emancipation of Mimi...

Hot like the real fever, the real diva
                                          So successful, yet, still so eager
                                          No matter what they say, it's on forever

(It's our time right now) more than ever
                                          MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• Originally posted by myworld View Post

she produced Melt Away herself as well

Comment

• Originally posted by jr588 View Post
                                              she produced Melt Away herself as well
                                              True and honestly after watching the MasterClass it’s pretty clear that people get the co-producer credit because she can’t play instrument but it’s her 100% that creates the melody / vocals on top of writing the lyrics herself. She is a beast. So much respect for her artistry.

Comment

• I think the rumours from that prediction account about the single coming June 17th and album July 1st would be the best dates for her and would have time to work on promo and singles releases till Xmas arrives

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
                                                  I think the rumours from that prediction account about the single coming June 17th and album July 1st would be the best dates for her and would have time to work on promo and singles releases till Xmas arrives
                                                  totally agree! time for 1-2 singles until AIW rises.
                                                  CHECK UKMIX RETRO Chart Facts
                                                  FIRST CYCLE or SECOND CYCLE

Comment

• I would love some new music for summer. Or Vegas please. I need some Mimi in my summer for sure.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X