No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All this Walter talk, the real magic between Mariah and Walter that she hasn’t had with any collaborator like Jim or Daniel or Marc are the bridges or middle 8s Mariah and Walter would create together

I mean LTT, CLG, Hero, AYNAF, AIWFCIY, UTS, OSD, even the lessers like WYC had jaw droppingly beautiful bridges, like no shade any of them but they all go from cute to epic thanks to their middle 8s

The only Middle 8s she has that take a track from A to slay without Walter are ABMB, DFAU, and Melt Away, Manuel Seal and Babyface get them too

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post

Lol Roe could only dream to sing like this girl
      People thought that was Roe singing
      " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
      Baby maybe you're the problem "

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

People thought that was Roe singing
        I feel like this remark is meant in a hostile way.
        My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post

I feel like this remark is meant in a hostile way.
          Not at all but any lamb should know that Roe doesnt have a voice like that.

Comment

• I have a confession..... Recently I've been thinking Slipping Away might have replaced WBT as the greatest song ever created by a human being

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaloki View Post
              I have a confession..... Recently I've been thinking Slipping Away might have replaced WBT as the greatest song ever created by a human being
              the greatest song ever made can be found on the Butterfly album. READ the room.
              My Chart

Comment

the greatest song ever made can be found on the Butterfly album. READ the room.
                And it’s called MY ALL

Comment

• Comment

• This girl is A+mazing!

So much better than many artists currently on radio

Originally posted by Xmas View Post

Comment

• Not sure if it's already been posted, but BE is being used for the trailer of DC Super Pets lol. Just seen it on tv

https://youtu.be/ACB2Hu28mTY

(No idea how to post YouTube links anymore, used to be easy to do but never works nowadays)

Comment

• I hope so.
                        She would be perfect to play little mariah in the biopic.

Much better than the obnoxious black-ish/mixed-ish mimi girl

Originally posted by Xmas View Post

I think Mariah noticed her in 2021 because of this video. She could be “baby Mariah” in the biopic ? Who knows…

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaloki View Post
                          Not sure if it's already been posted, but BE is being used for the trailer of DC Super Pets lol. Just seen it on tv

https://youtu.be/ACB2Hu28mTY

(No idea how to post YouTube links anymore, used to be easy to do but never works nowadays)
                          Weird to use a song about big D*** in an children’s animated movie

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post

Weird to use a song about big D*** in an children’s animated movie
                            u know, some kids were fathered by people with big d***s.
                            My Chart

Comment

u know, some kids were fathered by people with big d***s.
                              Nick cannon......

Comment

Not at all but any lamb should know that Roe doesnt have a voice like that.
                                Chill, troll.
                                It was a clip of 5 seconds, Wanye singing, then a glimpse of a girl in glasses singing as she turns away..
                                I can't even know what to say...

Comment

• Mariah liked this

Comment

• Taking this with a grain of salt.

Im scared and I'm nervous. Dont wanna be hurt anymore...

Originally posted by skylynx View Post

Comment

• Don't pay attention to them

Comment

• Originally posted by delapuerta View Post
                                        Don't pay attention to them
                                        Yep.

Im not believing any prediction account anynore.
                                        waiting until mariah or liron official confirms

Comment

• Even the idea of getting new Mariah announcement/music is so exciting tho.

Comment

• He's had more hits than misses though
                                            I can't even know what to say...

Comment

• Personally I don't think there's an album coming at all
                                              anytime soon

Comment

Personally I don't think there's an album coming at all
                                                anytime soon
                                                Based on?…….
                                                To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post

Nick cannon......

He just announced a new album, a tour and a vasectomy! Hahaha Intersting he got Brandy, Rick Ross and Ty Dolla Sign on his album - people that collaborated with Mariah. It’s one big music family. The last track with Brandy reminds me of HATEU the way it’s written
                                                  Last edited by Xmas; Wed May 18, 2022, 22:30.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernMonkey View Post

Based on?…….
                                                    The fact that its already May 18th and Mariah hasnt said a single thing about an album coming soon.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X