No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, I mean it's fun to make assumptions and play the game, like those twitter accounts that make music predictions about releases, etc. But we know Mariah at this point and since the late May '14 thing I don't believe anything anymore until it's already materialized

In the meantime, we can just play the game and have fun with it, plus enjoy the success of BE/BE(R)

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
      Yeah, I mean it's fun to make assumptions and play the game, like those twitter accounts that make music predictions about releases, etc. But we know Mariah at this point and since the late May '14 thing I don't believe anything anymore until it's already materialized

In the meantime, we can just play the game and have fun with it, plus enjoy the success of BE/BE(R)
      I agree with all of this. It’s just fun. Those account have said repeatedly that they do “predictions” which could or could not be true cause there’s no rumour or leak behind. They will also let you know if it’s a rumour or leak instead of a prediction.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChristmasJedi View Post

I agree with all of this. It’s just fun. Those account have said repeatedly that they do “predictions” which could or could not be true cause there’s no rumour or leak behind. They will also let you know if it’s a rumour or leak instead of a prediction.
        Yeah these accounts just provide a little extra excitement every now and then, aside from the chart success of BE. We don't need people rushing in here and mocking us for believing in anything that has been posted in those tweets. Like, it's not that deep, just chill.
        She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

Comment

• Exactly.
          And I'm not talking only about those twitter accounts but also US here.
          We can make assumptions and play with it and discuss all the possible scenarios.
          Like really, it's not that deep.
          We're bored lambs wanting new music and Mariah to stop being MIA

Comment

• Comment

• Mariah shared this in her Insta Stories btw.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrDash View Post

Yeah these accounts just provide a little extra excitement every now and then, aside from the chart success of BE. We don't need people rushing in here and mocking us for believing in anything that has been posted in those tweets. Like, it's not that deep, just chill.
                That’s it! It’s not that deep.

Comment

What a great showing for a new song in 2022. Nobody saw this coming.
                  She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

Comment

• She looked ridiculously hot here.

Comment

What a great showing for a new song in 2022. Nobody saw this coming.
                      Plus almost 19M monthly listeners

Comment

I always thought as TBL as MC16.
                        Waiting for TBL + another album with new songs this year was totally a reach.
                        And TBL will be a studio album.
                        I thought TBL would be MC16 too but in her anniversary space some lambs asked about the album and she was like "I might be working on an album too" so I think there is a difference between the two projects (for her at least)

Comment

Comment

She looked ridiculously hot here.

Simple yet classy.

Comment

• WBT is in a BBC poll for best rnb song of the 21st century... Go vote!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/art...e-21st-century

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaloki View Post
                                WBT is in a BBC poll for best rnb song of the 21st century... Go vote!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/art...e-21st-century
                                I registered for nothing lol.

"This vote is not available outside the UK."

Comment

Simple yet classy.
                                  I love when she wears Alaļa.

Her 2013 fashion game (especially during Idol) was top notch.

Comment

• Originally posted by myworld View Post
                                    I thought TBL would be MC16 too but in her anniversary space some lambs asked about the album and she was like "I might be working on an album too" so I think there is a difference between the two projects (for her at least)
                                    I don't believe in her words anymore

Comment

• Can someone check the positions of the OG and Remix on Amazon Music?

There's an user than used to track dem daily!

Comment

Can someone check the positions of the OG and Remix on Amazon Music?

There's an user than used to track dem daily!
                                        loverboy01

Comment

• Overall Chart - USA iTunes

RANK ARTIST TITLE POPULARITY
                                          13 Latto Big Energy 0.1754364546
                                          14 Latto & Mariah Carey Big Energy (Remix) [feat. DJ Khaled] 0.1667684043
                                          76 Latto Big Energy 0.0528628983

Comment

Oh, I missed that!
                                            Is there a link?
                                            I can't give you a link right now unfortunately. I saw it on Twitter a while back. It was a radio interview that Bruno was doing, promoting 'That's What I Like.' He was talking about that song specifically being inspired by SIO.

Comment

• Originally posted by ForeverYoung View Post

I can't give you a link right now unfortunately. I saw it on Twitter a while back. It was a radio interview that Bruno was doing, promoting 'That's What I Like.' He was talking about that song specifically being inspired by SIO.
                                              I couldn’t find that, but it makes sense cause I found this where Bruno talks about the inspiration behind 24k magic album and he names Mariah.

Comment

• This account only posts leaks, not predictions here. Nothing we hadn’t seen already, but it’s another confirmation that MC is coming.

Comment

This account only posts leaks, not predictions here. Nothing we hadn’t seen already, but it’s another confirmation that MC is coming.

Did I Do That feat. Miss Monroe is coming.
                                                  Previously known as sYair

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair
                                                  www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

This account only posts leaks, not predictions here. Nothing we hadn’t seen already, but it’s another confirmation that MC is coming.

July 1 is the release of the second half of the new season of Stranger Things. Somebody’s Ugly Daughter feat Milly is coming

Comment

Working...
                                                    X