Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • but still mariah dominates with only 1 single song, it let everyone else on the charts to shine too. if she was dominating the whole charts with her xmas tracks I'm sure a lot of people would be angry too

    Comment


    • Originally posted by stevyy View Post
      i've never seen us invading other acts threads to shade them with our faves success... it usually starts by InFamous writing up a very unflattering and uncalled for opinion on the Mariah fans, or aRat shading her every season by claiming the song would flop this season. It is only then I feel obliged to post the weekly stats in the pop thread or something.
      I have never posted in any other artist thread 'cause I don't give a flying fvck of other careers.

      I love the fact that these people spend so much time here on the Mariah thread tho! They post most than the lambs

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Yerac View Post
        Yes, sorry

        Comment


        • Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
          but still mariah dominates with only 1 single song, it let everyone else on the charts to shine too. if she was dominating the whole charts with her xmas tracks I'm sure a lot of people would be angry too
          But fans would love it lol. That's the point

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Aries88 View Post
            It‘s sad that they are not pushing the song (BER) in Europe! Many non-MC-fans came up to me and told me about the „new Mariah Carey song which is played on the radio“!

            They like the song a lot, especially its simplicity.

            It could have been so easy for MC to have had more success in Europe. She just had to be more openminded regarding her sound.
            The song (Remix version) is a radio hit both in UK and Australia!
            If they would add airplay to their formula (as in US) the chart placement would be much higher!

            Comment


            • Comment


              • *It dropped in positions but streams went higher tho!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by InFamous View Post

                  She will cos there's no way she has been asked to be on Cardis lead single
                  I don’t think she’ll be on Cardi’s lead single but remember that Mariah and Cardi already interviewed each other and talked about wanting to do something together. Mariah also said once that she wanted to do something with Cardi, but that she couldn’t say more about it.

                  At this point though, every artist says they want to collaborate with everyone.

                  Comment


                  • Mariah Carey's Top Streaming Songs on Spotify: weekly (revised) (short update)

                    Timeframe: May 14th - May 20th

                    01 - 21,113,517 - +2,785,148 - 2022 - Big Energy Remix (with Latto)
                    02 - 203,259,566 - +1,649,135 - 1995 - Fantasy
                    03 - 376,218,425 - +1,389,112 - 2005 - We Belong Together
                    04 - 214,088,312 - +1,128,945 - 2003 - I Know what You Want
                    05 - 266,986,459 - +1,049,629 - 1996 - Always be my Baby
                    06 - 194,474,149 - +821,180 - 2009 - Obsessed
                    07 - 166,884,780 - +736,940 - 1994 - Without You
                    08 - 192,789,978 - +696,934 - 1993 - Hero
                    09 - 122,394,941 - +586,483 - 2008 - Touch my Body
                    10 - 131,579,978 - +519,209 - 1995 - One Sweet Day
                    My Chart

                    Comment


                    • Mariah Carey's Top Streaming Songs on Spotify: year to date

                      Timeframe: January 1st - May 20th

                      01 - 203,259,566 - +28,652,984 - 1995 - Fantasy
                      02 - 376,218,425 - +26,627,676 - 2005 - We Belong Together
                      03 - 214,088,312 - +22,670,126 - 2003 - I Know what You Want
                      04 - 21,113,517 - +21,113,517 - 2022 - Big Energy Remix (with Latto)
                      05 - 266,986,459 - +19,729,423- 1996 - Always be my Baby
                      06 - 194,474,149 - +16,981,631 - 2009 - Obsessed
                      07 - 166,884,780 - +14,498,293 - 1994 - Without You
                      08 - 192,789,978 - +13,864,451 - 1993 - Hero
                      09 - 1,149,314,628 - +11,494,050 - 1994 - All I want for Christmas Is You
                      10 - 122,394,941 - +10,533,327 - 2008 - Touch my Body
                      My Chart

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Shaka View Post

                        I have never posted in any other artist thread 'cause I don't give a flying fvck of other careers.

                        I love the fact that these people spend so much time here on the Mariah thread tho! They post most than the lambs
                        They obsessed at the same level of eminem's obsession lol I guess their fave doesnt make them happy with their career

                        Comment


                        • I hope BER can snatch that top 5 in Australia and top 20 in the UK. Maybe in 2 weeks.
                          Previously known as sYair

                          Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair
                          www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

                          Comment


                          • Lambs are super talented!!!



                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by stevyy View Post

                              i've never seen us invading other acts threads to shade them with our faves success... it usually starts by InFamous writing up a very unflattering and uncalled for opinion on the Mariah fans, or aRat shading her every season by claiming the song would flop this season. It is only then I feel obliged to post the weekly stats in the pop thread or something.
                              Hopefully the mods can help us beyond a one week time-out.

                              Comment


                              • InFamous is a lamb like you guys... Nothing wrong with him. He is just offering his opinion. We love her music but you guys should admit the fact that we can't have the same opinion. We should try to respect each other's differences. You guys are adults not teenagers...
                                Last edited by Anderson; Sun May 22, 2022, 03:49.
                                Mariah Carey x BTS
                                #20th No.1

                                Comment


                                • If you only knew, sis…

                                  Comment


                                  • Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                                    InFamous is a lamb like you guys... Nothing wrong with him. He is just offering his opinion. We love her music but you guys should admit the fact that we can't have the same opinion. We should try to respect each other's differences. You guys are adults not teenagers...
                                    Sorry but this thread doesn’t accept differing opinions, never has.

                                    Comment


                                    • Originally posted by stevyy View Post

                                      i've never seen us invading other acts threads to shade them with our faves success...
                                      Maybe we should start?

                                      j/k! Please don't!

                                      To be honest I have no interest in venturing into some of those singers' threads - certainly not the general discussion ones. If I can't stand the posters when they post here, I sure as hell won't be able to stand them there (or stand their faves either).

                                      I do however check out the chart threads of some of my other faves... the real divas who either have talent and success.

                                      On occasion I will venture into the chart threads of the haters' faves... just for a chuckle

                                      MESMARIAHSING!

                                      Comment


                                      • Tomorrow is our 25th wedding anniversary. We are throwing a party today to celebrate. I asked the band (pop/jazz) to open with Vision Of Love. The singer said she would discuss this with her band. A few days ago she sent me a message that they have rehearsed VOL and will sing it today for us! So excited!!!

                                        VOL is very special to me. We had it played at our wedding 25 years ago when entering the town hall. As we were the first gay couple in our area to get married, there were several newspapers writing about it and one even mentioned VOL was played.
                                        Treated me kind, sweet destiny, carried me through desperation... Prayed through the nights, carried the weight on my own and now I know I've succeeded in finding the place I conceived... I had a Vision of Love

                                        Comment


                                        • Ah the Netherlands... leading the way with marriage equality. One of the first countries to do so. How nice to be celebrating 25 years.

                                          Vision of Love is a classic in many ways.
                                          MESMARIAHSING!

                                          Comment


                                          • Mariah noticed Liamani !!

                                            Watch OSD blow up like fantasy!


                                            Last edited by SmartIsNewSexy; Sun May 22, 2022, 09:17.

                                            Comment


                                            • Originally posted by ChristmasJedi View Post



                                              LOVE THIS!!!
                                              You donít have to be afraid of what you are!

                                              Comment


                                              • Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                                                Mariah Carey's Top Streaming Songs on Spotify: year to date

                                                Timeframe: January 1st - May 20th

                                                01 - 203,259,566 - +28,652,984 - 1995 - Fantasy
                                                02 - 376,218,425 - +26,627,676 - 2005 - We Belong Together
                                                03 - 214,088,312 - +22,670,126 - 2003 - I Know what You Want
                                                04 - 21,113,517 - +21,113,517 - 2022 - Big Energy Remix (with Latto)
                                                05 - 266,986,459 - +19,729,423- 1996 - Always be my Baby
                                                06 - 194,474,149 - +16,981,631 - 2009 - Obsessed
                                                07 - 166,884,780 - +14,498,293 - 1994 - Without You
                                                08 - 192,789,978 - +13,864,451 - 1993 - Hero
                                                09 - 1,149,314,628 - +11,494,050 - 1994 - All I want for Christmas Is You
                                                10 - 122,394,941 - +10,533,327 - 2008 - Touch my Body
                                                LMAO, AIW amassed almost 12M streams already?

                                                Comment


                                                • Originally posted by Sebastian View Post
                                                  I hope BER can snatch that top 5 in Australia and top 20 in the UK. Maybe in 2 weeks.
                                                  I hope so!
                                                  I would hate a #6 and #21 peaks, like nope

                                                  With the all the new albums coming these weeks idk if it can grow organically by its own, unless they do something, like a discount or the obviously needed MV for a better WW chart placement, or a new remix (like the Latto did at BBMAs but Remix version for example).

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                                                    Tomorrow is our 25th wedding anniversary. We are throwing a party today to celebrate. I asked the band (pop/jazz) to open with Vision Of Love. The singer said she would discuss this with her band. A few days ago she sent me a message that they have rehearsed VOL and will sing it today for us! So excited!!!

                                                    VOL is very special to me. We had it played at our wedding 25 years ago when entering the town hall. As we were the first gay couple in our area to get married, there were several newspapers writing about it and one even mentioned VOL was played.
                                                    OMG, congrats!!!
                                                    It's all love here lately, I feel so single rn

                                                    Great choice with VOL!
                                                    If you could, please share with us that rendition from the band! I don't want to annoy you, LOL, but maybe if it's so special it would be amazing if you want to share that with us!

                                                    And btw, your impact!

                                                    Have fun

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X