Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

Is there any tangabile evidence which suggests this is Mariah ? OR are imaginations just running wild again ?
    Everything Anitta has said about the "secret female collaborator" screams Mariah. Also, an insider that was spreading accurate information about the tracks on her album before its release said it's true
    Guess we will find out soon

Comment

• Originally posted by WhenUWalkBy View Post

Everything Anitta has said about the "secret female collaborator" screams Mariah. Also, an insider that was spreading accurate information about the tracks on her album before its release said it's true
      Guess we will find out soon
      Its just so boring that everything she seems to do with other artists has some mess or drama behind it. Like I dont understand why.
      " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
      Baby maybe you're the problem "

Comment

• such a moment!
        CHECK UKMIX RETRO Chart Facts
        FIRST CYCLE or SECOND CYCLE

Comment

• Yaaaaaaas. But how can people be talking when god is speaking to them through song.

Originally posted by Shaka View Post

This peformance:

Comment

• Originally posted by Pureimagination View Post
            I'm probably one in a million that thinks that I Don't Wanna Cry is a standout and so underrated among lambs....I really adore it. I really love it
            You're not alone.
            It has grown on me A LOT since she started to perform the song again in '15 and now I love it.
            Pretty underrated indeed.

Comment

• Originally posted by myworld View Post
              369,773 streams for BER on Spotify yesterday.

Will we ever see another +400K update?

Originally posted by Sebastian View Post
              BER still #20 on the UK midweek!

34th Top 20 hit in the UK come thru.

Comment

• She's almost at 19M, yasss!

Comment

• She keeps performing the Remix in her shows or these type of concerts, I whish she would do that also on live TV

Anyway, I love people in the crowd singing along to that iconic verse This version has way more punch than the OG.

Latto, Mariah Carey "Big Energy" Remix ft DJ Khaled Live" @ Wild Splash 2022

Comment

• Comment

• Fun Fact:
                      My honeymoon starts today! Going to an all inclusive resort in the Caribbean! It’s to have a party!

http://marcokircher.com
                      http://reverbnation.com/marcokircher/songs

My YT Channel!
                      https://www.youtube.com/user/Cashiado
                      IG: marco235

Comment

• Have fun Cash!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                          Have fun Cash!

Thanks, Shaka!!!! Much love!!!!
                          http://marcokircher.com
                          http://reverbnation.com/marcokircher/songs

My YT Channel!
                          https://www.youtube.com/user/Cashiado
                          IG: marco235

Comment

• Heartbreaker climax…. Sis really did that! I looove how she used to ad-lib over her final choruses in a different melody and added new words. And the final whistles are some of her best ever on record

for example:
                            chorus: Heartbreaker you’ve got the best of me
                            climax: Oh boyyyyy you got the BEST of meee

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                              Weird that Mimi didn't tweet/post on her social media about Stevie and Patti bdays, since she always does it. I'm sure she did it via private tho.

Mariah I miss you, come back with some live shows dahling.
                              People are moving away from sending out personal messages over social media, and I am here for it. It’s always seemed performative to me, even if it wasn’t, and now that these youngins want to blast people for not saying anything on social media, it feels even less genuine.

Also, folks be busy, so she probably did something privately, and got back to work.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRealest View Post
                                Heartbreaker climax…. Sis really did that! I looove how she used to ad-lib over her final choruses in a different melody and added new words. And the final whistles are some of her best ever on record

for example:
                                chorus: Heartbreaker you’ve got the best of me
                                climax: Oh boyyyyy you got the BEST of meee
                                Heartbreaker is amazing.
                                I loooove the verses

I must say I prefer the Remix tho

Comment

• Originally posted by banksy View Post
                                  People are moving away from sending out personal messages over social media, and I am here for it. It’s always seemed performative to me, even if it wasn’t, and now that these youngins want to blast people for not saying anything on social media, it feels even less genuine.

Also, folks be busy, so she probably did something privately, and got back to work.
                                  Yeah, it was just an observation.
                                  Something she did every year and not in 2022.
                                  Not that deep since we know she chats, face-time, or do phone calls quite often with her friends from the industry.

Comment

• Originally posted by WhenUWalkBy View Post
                                    I hope the Anitta song will also be Mariah's lead so they both can benefit from it. If it's just a random deluxe track then it won't do much. Needs a sexy music video and a campaign. Maybe that's why it didn't get cleared because Mariah's label wanted it on her album as well.
                                    Or if it's a remix of an existing song, then it might do well like BER but struggle to get played on radio. It's so frustrating how the big US stations stick to the original versions.

Comment

• 373,802 Spotify streams for BER yesterday

​​​​​​​

Comment

• I just found out that this exists, and I’m mad. I had no idea she performed it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cashiado View Post
                                          Fun Fact:
                                          My honeymoon starts today! Going to an all inclusive resort in the Caribbean! It’s to have a party!
                                          Have fun! I have lived part of my childhood in the Caribbean. Where are you going?
                                          Treated me kind, sweet destiny, carried me through desperation... Prayed through the nights, carried the weight on my own and now I know I've succeeded in finding the place I conceived... I had a Vision of Love

Comment

• Rough week for me = buying all three flavors of Black Irish. And some Jameson. It’s gonna be a boozy ass weekend. If I’m not too drunk, I might share my recipe for Belgian waffles feat. Guittard chocolate discs and BI Salted Caramel. We getting fat this weekend, too.

Comment

• Just wanted to share some good “Lambily moment” news. Was in Portland (US) last weekend and heard big energy remix pon the radio by the beach it was amazing and tonight at the office party (1000 people) the dj played his own remix of Big Energy / Fantasy and the crowd went wild at Mariah’s part. It’s Mariah’s world and we are living in it

Comment

• A lovely cover of one sweet day.

Comment

• Wow this place is so dead these days. I hope our Queen feed us with something new soon. We been starving!

Comment

• Originally posted by chefnicolas View Post
                                                    Wow this place is so dead these days. I hope our Queen feed us with something new soon. We been starving!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X