No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will be interesting to see how the new single fares in UK , Ireland and Australia following on from Big Energy ( remix) .
    " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
    Baby maybe you're the problem "

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
      Will be interesting to see how the new single fares in UK , Ireland and Australia following on from Big Energy ( remix) .
      I think she has a bigger chance for them to embrace it if the new single is more upbeat. GP doesn’t care for another with you/ you’re mine type of mellow ballad

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post

I think she has a bigger chance for them to embrace it if the new single is more upbeat. GP doesn’t care for another with you/ you’re mine type of mellow ballad
        I think 100% of all lambs have been saying this since 1802. Mariah has so many great ballads, but it is time for a fun uptempo. Something modern but still true MC.

Another "get ready to party" song a la ILT so that all the soccer moms can jam to it and Karen radio can make it #1 on their format.

But also cool enough so that Z100 would give it one spin every month.
        My Chart

Comment

• Her next project also needs another cover (for Europe) and it better be

a) Beatles related
          b) ABBA related
          c) MJ related
          d) Prince related
          e) obscure 80s rock ballad related.
          My Chart

Comment

• Shaka’s tarot cards.

Comment

• It’s almost been 4 years since Caution. Crazy. I hope she gives us a summer bop for a lead single

Comment

• She needs to come up with something like Big Energy but for her own song. And a simple vocal line.

I just know however she is in the studio adding finger snaps to something as we speak

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRealest View Post
                  It’s almost been 4 years since Caution. Crazy. I hope she gives us a summer bop for a lead single
                  This wait or break in between eras is way too long nowadays. I know she is taking care of her kids and has other ventured and was touring a lot in the past. I hope she is not holding out on new music bc she thinks that longer breaks would result in bigger sales.

I'd love at least a triple year period with a new album in each of those years like 2008, 2009, 2010.

That was a very exciting period.
                  My Chart

Comment

• This is pretty close to Big energy tbh .

I love the little honey piano riff

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                      She needs to come up with something like Big Energy but for her own song. And a simple vocal line.

I just know however she is in the studio adding finger snaps to something as we speak
                      I can imagine her sneaking in when the producer is out to put in them extra vocal walls, and playing around with the different types of finger snaps.
                      Eudaimonia
                      Last.fm
                      Instagram

Comment

• Originally posted by Michiel View Post

I can imagine her sneaking in when the producer is out to put in them extra vocal walls, and playing around with the different types of finger snaps.
                        Yeah totally

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                          Her next project also needs another cover (for Europe) and it better be

a) Beatles related
                          b) ABBA related
                          c) MJ related
                          d) Prince related
                          e) obscure 80s rock ballad related.
                          I'd take only the last option, I'd like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                            Shaka’s tarot cards.
                            Oops

I jinxed it the first time
                            But also #stevyyimpact

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRealest View Post
                              It’s almost been 4 years since Caution. Crazy. I hope she gives us a summer bop for a lead single
                              #B 2.0 feat. Shawn, I'll take it.

Comment

• 1. #B
                                2. YM(E)
                                3. Meteorite
                                4. Dedicated

Comment

• The fact that this look it was the same year.

---

Performing Emotions? Vocal suicide.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post

1. #B
                                    2. YM(E)
                                    3. Meteorite
                                    4. Dedicated
                                    1. The Art Of Letting Go / You’re Mine
                                    2. Meteorite / You Don’t Know What To Do
                                    3. The Art Of Letting Go / Money
                                    4. Dedicated / Make It Look Good

Comment

• probably mariah didn't cleared this. another lawsuit lol

‎I Love You by Young Slo-Be on Apple Music

Comment

• Comment

• I don't know if this was posted already. Was working out and was listening some work out playlists and cane across 2 songs that sampled Mariah's You're Mine and Obsessed

Obsessed:
                                          https://youtu.be/soPHirgREmU

Youre mine
                                          https://youtu.be/bDhcdBcs1QU

Comment

• Mod Note:

mm2912 has obtained 50 infraction points and has been automatically banned for two days.
                                            See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                                            See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by MariahLambNL View Post
                                                I don't know if this was posted already. Was working out and was listening some work out playlists and cane across 2 songs that sampled Mariah's You're Mine and Obsessed

Obsessed:

Youre mine
                                                https://youtu.be/bDhcdBcs1QU
                                                They even made a video obsessed has gone on to have a whole other life on it's own.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChristmasJedi View Post

1. The Art Of Letting Go / You’re Mine
                                                  2. Meteorite / You Don’t Know What To Do
                                                  3. The Art Of Letting Go / Money
                                                  4. Dedicated / Make It Look Good
                                                  TAOLG is a total mess but we coincide in the MASTERPIECE that Dedicated is (I'm gona share with u the stems from the former, maybe you'll change your opinion after that )

Comment

• Originally posted by ChristmasJedi View Post
                                                    https://twitter.com/thepoptingzz/status/1530408222045110273?s=21&t=eOTE9H5ihkkT9y98rqs1_A
                                                    The TASTE.
                                                    Imagine if the possible duet with Anitta has the same vibe as SIO (Mariah loves the song so it wouldn't be that strange).

Originally posted by MariahLambNL View Post
                                                    I don't know if this was posted already. Was working out and was listening some work out playlists and cane across 2 songs that sampled Mariah's You're Mine and Obsessed

Obsessed:
                                                    I kinda love this version!

Originally posted by chanteuse View Post
                                                    They even made a video obsessed has gone on to have a whole other life on it's own.
                                                    Obsessed is that b1tch.
                                                    So close to reach 200M streams on Spotify.
                                                    A HIT (that sounds current af).

Comment

Working...
                                                    X