Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AutomaticPrince View Post
    Anyone else here adore the Timbaland remix of Every Time I Close My Eyes because of how much more prominent Mariah's vocals are? It's an entirely different vibe than the original. I love both, but that remix is *chefs kiss*
    i didn’t know this existed
    funny how one can learn
    to grow numb to the madness
    and block it away

Comment

Anyone else here adore the Timbaland remix of Every Time I Close My Eyes because of how much more prominent Mariah's vocals are? It's an entirely different vibe than the original. I love both, but that remix is *chefs kiss*

I’ve always adored this version the beat is fire. Also I love the added background vocals from Im guessing Static from Playa.

I wouldn’t be mad at another Timbaland and Mariah collaboration.

Comment

• This one?

MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• Originally posted by naughtynae View Post

Me either! In fact, I'm hoping for one. Her vocals and mastering are always so polished and pleasant on his stuff. Please Mariah!!!

Comment

• Why am i like hearing this timbaland remix like now?

Comment

There’s way too much happening in that remix to properly enjoy it. It’s too heavy on instrumentation. Mariah sounds exactly the same.

Comment

• Platinum in Australia for BE(R) this week as it moves back to the top 10 on the singles chart at #10.
                MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• 5 million views

Comment

It's cool but I prefer the OG by miles tbh.
                    Love the fact that MC background vocals and ad-libs are clearer in this version tho.

Comment

• Originally posted by naughtynae View Post
                      I'd totally love it.

Comment

• Originally posted by InfoFromAus View Post
                        Platinum in Australia for BE(R) this week as it moves back to the top 10 on the singles chart at #10.
                        Yes!
                        Amazing!
                        So she has a Top 10 hit again in Australia.
                        Hopefully Top 20 in the UK and in Ireland it's going to jump some spots as well, tho I'm not sure if it will be enough to crack the Top 20 but if not it's going to be very close.

Comment

• #20 in Ireland for BER
                          She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

Comment

• BER is Mariah's 15th platinum certified single in AUS.
                            She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by MrDash View Post
                                #20 in Ireland for BER
                                I fvcking knew it

Yasss

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                                  In other news, "Mariah Carey - Without You (From Mariah Carey (Live))" just crossed 100M views.

Now she has 19 videos with over 100M views on YouTube. That's amazing!
                                  That song's views are in reality much higher. That video has 100M and then there's another video of WY on her channel, "Mariah Carey - Without You (Live Video Version)" which has 350M views.

By the way, that Timbaland remix of EICME is wack.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrDash View Post
                                    BER is Mariah's 15th platinum certified single in AUS.
                                    She won't never stop winning.

Comment

• Originally posted by ForeverYoung View Post
                                      That song's views are in reality much higher. That video has 100M and then there's another video of WY on her channel, "Mariah Carey - Without You (Live Video Version)" which has 350M views.
                                      I know, but they're 2 separate videos.
                                      She has 19 videos with over 100M views now, and that's an amazing feat.

Comment

• I'm so happy she confirmed she's attending.
                                        I really missed her so fvcking much.

Originally posted by ChristmasJedi View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by ChristmasJedi View Post
                                          About Damn Time Remix coming soon?
                                          Previously known as sYair

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair
                                          www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• Originally posted by ChristmasJedi View Post
                                            Raised in a musical household, Carey eventually started writing lyrics and melodies, telling Rolling Stone that “the first demo of an actual song I wrote was called ‘To Begin,’ which I wrote around the age of 14. It was never released but I still remember it and may revisit it at some point.”
                                            I think she never mentioned this. Track 1 of The Rarities 2.0 confirmed
                                            Previously known as sYair

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair
                                            www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• Mariah Carey "The Queen Of R&B"

Comment

• Comment

• @ UK Charts

Comment

• BE REMIX

Australia #10 (+7) *PLATINUM*
                                                    Ireland #20 (+4)
                                                    UK #21 (=)

Comment

Working...
                                                    X