No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How is Up Out My Face not a diss song? Or does it fall more into Shake It Off territory?

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
      Agreed. But I am also not getting into another 7 hour discussion today. I have things to do !!!
      OMG haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post

OMG haha
        By the way listen to the Justin track with Burma Boy You're welcome !
        Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
        Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• Originally posted by Yerac View Post
          Mariah was worki ng last night at 4.25 am. Ana her make up artist put that on instagram
          Here's the pic:

See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
          See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Originally posted by leoavalon View Post
            I've just discovered this masterpiece:

This version is so delicious! I'm listening on repeat!
            Love this!
            The guitar at the start... that part is very flamenco-esque mixed with latin vibes.
            Awesome.

Originally posted by Yerac View Post
            Mariah was working last night at 4.25 am. Ana her make up artist put that on instagram
            She actually hasn't stoped working since late January

Originally posted by WaitYourTurn View Post
            OMG! She just dropped Skydiving. IT’S AMAZING!
            Bad boy
            Last edited by Shaka; Thu April 1, 2021, 12:32.

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
              Here's the pic:
              Are we getting another re-arranged performance from her home?
              Or maybe more than one?

The set looks beautiful as always.

Comment

By the way listen to the Justin track with Burma Boy You're welcome !
                Thanks!
                There's more references?
                I promise I will be listening to it this weekend

Btw, this is my favorite Justin album after the masterpiece that Purpose was.

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post

Here's the pic:

This looks very much like the late night setting of WBT. I think we’re getting some more progressive versions of her classics and I’m 100% here for it

Comment

Same!

Not a fan of Tina but I'm gonna watch it 'cause the story, it's getting amazing reviews.
                    I’m not a fan of Tina either, well at least I thought I wasn’t. Today I can’t stop thinking about her, she’s incredible.

Comment

• Originally posted by tee View Post
                      How is Up Out My Face not a diss song? Or does it fall more into Shake It Off territory?
                      i think Shaka is implying that a diss song is aimed at someone with the intention of them and the public subtly knowing it’s about the person in question. Usually there are some references within the lyrics which make it obvious who it’s about.

some of the other tracks are just more generically written without the intention of us knowing who it’s about

Comment

Thanks!
                        There's more references?
                        I promise I will be listening to it this weekend

Btw, this is my favorite Justin album after the masterpiece that Purpose was.
                        nah just in that song is all i caught anyway !
                        Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                        Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• Originally posted by leoavalon View Post
                          I've just discovered this masterpiece:

This version is so delicious! I'm listening on repeat!
                          Is this official? I’m guessing not?

it sounds so fresh!

Comment

• Originally posted by WaitYourTurn View Post
                            This looks very much like the late night setting of WBT. I think we’re getting some more progressive versions of her classics and I’m 100% here for it
                            Yeah, that's what I thought.
                            Dem candles in the floor with those butterflies and the lighting.
                            I'm totally here for it.
                            I love it from an artistic POV first and also it works for her commercially, the WBT Mix got an amazing reception.

i think Shaka is implying that a diss song is aimed at someone with the intention of them and the public subtly knowing it’s about the person in question. Usually there are some references within the lyrics which make it obvious who it’s about.

some of the other tracks are just more generically written without the intention of us knowing who it’s about
                            I don't want to get deep with this - and this is my last post about it, I think - but yeah, basically what u said.
                            If we are considering songs with shady parts or considered to be "a read" then half of her catalogue is a diss.
                            I hope my POV is clear (yeah, I'm also promoting Ari ).

Comment

nah just in that song is all i caught anyway !
                              Ok, thanks!
                              Nice track btw.

Is this official? I’m guessing not?

it sounds so fresh!
                              Nope.
                              That channel arranges these remixes.
                              Talented people behind it!

Comment

Yeah, that's what I thought.
                                Dem candles in the floor with those butterflies and the lighting.
                                I'm totally here for it.
                                I love it from an artistic POV first and also it works for her commercially, the WBT Mix got an amazing reception.
                                ditto! It worked so well... gave me Stevie/Janelle vibes but still with the Mariah stamp all over it

Comment

• Mariah is recording another late night sessions. I wonder what song she’s performing

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
                                    Mariah is recording another late night sessions. I wonder what song she’s performing
                                    Hopefully something with a simple chord structure like WBT so she has the space to mess around with it and cha he things up.

im only interested in long versions now. So spoiled haha

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
                                      Mariah is recording another late night sessions. I wonder what song she’s performing
                                      But we dont know for sure if its a song/performance recording right? Im assuming you’re talking about the makeup artist’s post?
                                      See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                                      See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

This looks like a Christmas shoot to me. Pay attention to the colors.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clown10 View Post

Really? All I see are her signature pinks and lavenders with a few red roses. it’s the same colour format as the late night recordings

Comment

• Originally posted by Clown10 View Post

don’t talk it into existence.

Comment

Hopefully something with a simple chord structure like WBT so she has the space to mess around with it and cha he things up.

im only interested in long versions now. So spoiled haha
                                              We know she's gonna do a classic but imagine "Obsessed" - which is so popular right now thanks to TikTok - completely re-arranged in a jazzy vibe, like something that you wouldn't expect from that song.

I want an extended version of course, I'm thirsty.

Comment

This looks very much like the late night setting of WBT.
                                                It's the same place, look at the fireplace.

Originally posted by Clown10 View Post
                                                Not at all.
                                                There's candles, butterflies in the floor, flowers, balloons (pink and blue) in the roof.
                                                Her Xmas decoration is totally different.

Comment

• Never heard this!
                                                  0:35 sang!

RARE Mariah Carey - “Happy Birthday” Acapella (Daydream Tour)

Comment

• Someone has this performance in HQ?

She looked so damn good.
                                                    I love her ad-libs and those runs at the end >

LMAO at her BG singers lipping to her own BG studio vocals

Comment

Working...
                                                    X