Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
    Mariah's top 5 songs cleared the 1m weekly mark. Thank God. ABMB has slowed down a bit, but oddly enough, Obsessed is increasing again. <3

My All has surpassed WYB for 2 days in a row, but remains #12 weekly. The song went from the "forgotten flop" to "about to crack the top 10" among her catalogue tunes.

<3
    I've been seen a lot more "My All" lyp syncs in TikTok in the last couple of days.
    Reddit | r/MariahCarey: https://www.reddit.com/r/MariahCarey/
    Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/user/leoinavalon
    Instagram: https://instagram.com/leoavalon/

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
      It is not unusual for different songs to have the same name, and the United States Copyright Office lists 177 entries on its website under the title All I Want for Christmas is You.

WHAT A STUPID LAWSUIT
      Originally posted by InFamous View Post

The lawsuit has nothing to do with the songs having the same name.

Comment

• People keep sending me the article in the BBC about All o Want for Xmas is you like if she is being sued for copying the song. People seems to hate mariah so much that they dont even read the articles ( i mean, we have an example of a hater here who didnt read it ) it is starting to piss me off. I hope Mariah does something about it, as it is getting too much space in the media

Comment

• Originally posted by Yerac View Post
          People keep sending me the article in the BBC about All o Want for Xmas is you like if she is being sued for copying the song. People seems to hate mariah so much that they dont even read the articles ( i mean, we have an example of a hater here who didnt read it ) it is starting to piss me off. I hope Mariah does something about it, as it is getting too much space in the media
          I’ve received the article from different friends like 5 times so far. People seems to love these kind of trashy articles that are made to get clickbaits

Comment

• I hope Mariah counter sues for wasting her time and defamation!

Comment

• Originally posted by banksy View Post
              My All must be another of her lung-crushing songs, because she's never been able to hide her breathing while performing it live. Or maybe 1997/98 is when she started having issues with breath support. It was effortless and invisible pre-Butterfly.
              Actually she had pitch and breath control issues during Daydream Tour, that weren't present during CBW Tour for example, that's why I always say that she was technically better in '03 during the Tour.
              RE 1997/1998, while her voice got raspier and had less ease, her pitch and breath control were also better than 1995-1996. The Butterfly Tour performances are epic.
              You lost something, you win something.

Of course My All is vocal suicide for everyone.
              Her SNL and Rossie performances were *cheff kiss*.

Comment

• Originally posted by David_Mimi View Post
                I’ve received the article from different friends like 5 times so far. People seems to love these kind of trashy articles that are made to get clickbaits
                No one will remember this stupid thing in a week. Everything about it is ridiculous. Mariah won't say a thing and the song will be the massive global dominant hit in some months as per usual.

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post
                  I hope Mariah counter sues for wasting her time and defamation!
                  If she counter sues of course she's gonna win and will be free promo for her and the song, but she has more important things to do in the following weeks.
                  Plus while some users were having meltdowns Mariah was on Twitter having fun with the lambs. That's how worried she is about this

Comment

• LMAOOOOO, La India ended Brenda so hard here

First time hearing this and I'm on the bathroom floor laughing like crazy

Brenda:
                    - “Mariah should be indebted to me”

La India:
                    - "Jealous of what, girl? You sing from your nose!" ( )
                    - "You don't sell like Mariah, you don't sound like either"
                    - "Nah, you have a bad attitude, Brenda K Mart" ()

Sis destroyed her whole existence in 1 minute.

Interviewer DRAGS Brenda K. Starr For Insulting Mariah Carey On-Air!

Comment

• I stan Latto so hard now! Sweet, genuine girl.

Latto Talks About Remixing 'Big Energy' With Mariah Carey

Ok, iHeart RADIO, now play the Remix

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post

No one will remember this stupid thing in a week. Everything about it is ridiculous. Mariah won't say a thing and the song will be the massive global dominant hit in some months as per usual.
                        Amen!

Comment

I agree. Time to move on.

Comment

LMAOOOOO, La India ended Brenda so hard here

Brenda:

La India:

Holy mother of god. This was ruthless. I saw wigs flown and thrown and necks cut and blood spilled.

But I have to side with Brenda here, as entertaining as it was, it was very rude. Mariah, herself, would never talk to people like that.

Also, I do appreciate Brenda very much. I may not know any other song but ISB, but the way she helped her... was very genuine and Mariah talked very positively about her in her memoir too.

MC is not indebted to her... that's nonsense... but MC did give her the flowers she deserves, even tho Brenda expected cash and fame for helping her out.

It reminds me of how Mariah tried to make Kelly Price happen. MC paid Brenda, by doing to one of hers what Brenda did to her, HELP other acts.

I wish Brenda all the best.
                            My Chart

Comment

• The media is having a "told ya" moment right now with the lawsuit... in the sense that they are low-ley spreading the insinuation that a song as good as AIWFCIY couldn't have been written by that basic-Mariah. That's the underlying tone that I'm getting here in Germany.

It breaks my heart and leaves me speechless and sad. Sad that the media after all these years is still unwilling to treat Mariah Carey as a person with dignity. They are robbing her of hers every single time.
                              My Chart

Comment

LMAOOOOO, La India ended Brenda so hard here

Brenda:

La India:

Interviewer DRAGS Brenda K. Starr For Insulting Mariah Carey On-Air!

OMG!! What the actual ****!

Comment

• Originally posted by ChristmasJedi View Post
                                  OMG!! What the actual ****!
                                  Sis went OFF!

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                                    The media is having a "told ya" moment right now with the lawsuit... in the sense that they are low-ley spreading the insinuation that a song as good as AIWFCIY couldn't have been written by that basic-Mariah. That's the underlying tone that I'm getting here in Germany.

It breaks my heart and leaves me speechless and sad. Sad that the media after all these years is still unwilling to treat Mariah Carey as a person with dignity. They are robbing her of hers every single time.
                                    This is truly heartbreaking. God-given talent aside, she has worked so hard for everything she has achieved. She deserves respect.
                                    You donít have to be afraid of what you are!

Comment

• LMAO stop being so dramatic.

Comment

LMAO stop being so dramatic.
                                        Dahling, let us be dramatic :-P

Comment

• Originally posted by divingmuffin View Post

Dahling, let us be dramatic :-P
                                          It serves no purpose. These people do not matter. Can we just surround Mariah with positivity for one day? She’s about to get the highest honor of her career, while also gearing up to bless us with a new project. Let’s focus on that.

Comment

• Originally posted by ferrero View Post

Does he need to though? I thought he sold his rights?
                                            I’ve been too lazy to check the court filings to see if he is a co-defendant, but this explains why he went so hard to get attention for “co-writing” the song for years. He’s not making money from the song’s resurgence.

Even if he did sell his rights to the song, he is credited as one of its creators. The weirdo who filed the suit could have named them both.

Comment

• Originally posted by banksy View Post
                                              It serves no purpose. These people do not matter. Can we just surround Mariah with positivity for one day? She’s about to get the highest honor of her career, while also gearing up to bless us with a new project. Let’s focus on that.
                                              Exactly.
                                              Especially when Mariah gives zero fvcks.
                                              She's happy interacting with fans on Twitter and having fun and some are here spreading depressing posts.

Anyway, 11 days left for the HOF Induction.
                                              I missed her so much, this is her first big event since like October 2019 (Variety's Power of Women Luncheon).

Comment

• She deserves only the best, but she shakes the haters off. And so shall we! :-)

Comment

• some good news Big energy remix back up to #35 us itunes ( it's a fighter )

Comment

• BE Remix went from almost falling the Top 100 2 days ago to now almost re-entering the Top 30.

The song is #5 combined

Comment

Working...
                                                    X