Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
    BE Remix went from almost falling the Top 100 2 days ago to now almost re-entering the Top 30.

The song is #5 combined
    i think Latto is keeping it alive by performing the song in those festivals. We love Latto

Comment

• 26 678 866 +( 385 542 )

Comment

• Originally posted by Yerac View Post

i think Latto is keeping it alive by performing the song in those festivals. We love Latto
        Maybe it's also because she talked about it at that Wango Tango festival... But I agree, the fact that she continues to perform it has to be helping the song a lot! Also on streaming.

Comment

• Originally posted by chanteuse View Post
          26 678 866 +( 385 542 )
          great update.
          My Chart

Comment

• https://www.scribd.com/document/5769...arey-Complaint

The official lawsuit

Comment

• Originally posted by banksy View Post

It serves no purpose. These people do not matter. Can we just surround Mariah with positivity for one day? She’s about to get the highest honor of her career, while also gearing up to bless us with a new project. Let’s focus on that.
              New project????
              Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Now this IS plagiariam, the guy has such a cheek.

Comment

• The Defense strategy:

- The hair...
                  - "Plaintiffs counsel initially made contact withDefendants in April of 2021 to regarding the unauthorized use of the song."

No more to be said.
                  CHECK UKMIX RETRO Chart Facts
                  FIRST CYCLE or SECOND CYCLE

Comment

• Originally posted by HereForMariah View Post

Maybe it's also because she talked about it at that Wango Tango festival... But I agree, the fact that she continues to perform it has to be helping the song a lot! Also on streaming.
                    Latto doing gods work. Now imagine what one or two high profile performances could have done.
                    " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
                    Baby maybe you're the problem "

Comment

Actually she had pitch and breath control issues during Daydream Tour, that weren't present during CBW Tour for example, that's why I always say that she was technically better in '03 during the Tour.
                      RE 1997/1998, while her voice got raspier and had less ease, her pitch and breath control were also better than 1995-1996. The Butterfly Tour performances are epic.
                      You lost something, you win something.

Of course My All is vocal suicide for everyone.
                      Her SNL and Rossie performances were *cheff kiss*.
                      Charmbracelet tour vocals were truly incredible, tone tone tone

But we know she didn’t drink at all and did have a vocal coach for that tour, right? It was another time when she felt like she had a lot to prove

I think when she puts the breathy parts on playback like during CB, her chest voice and breath control is much more resilient

Singing Mariah’s songs with a ton of air makes my voice tired and I’ve never had nodules, can’t imagine what it’s like for her

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                        New project????
                        She's doing a Twitter Spaces moment hosted by geojam on Tuesday.
                        Hopefully she's doing an announcement or something.

Comment

• Ally I don't remember the conversation, LOL, but she was a lil pitchy during DD Tour (and had some breath issues). It has nothing to do with alcohol or a vocal coach (I'm sure she had one around/previous Merry Xmas Era 'cause she started to mix better).

Comment

• Originally posted by Yerac View Post
                            I love the fact that she performs the Remix 'cause crowd go wild during the Fantasy verse

Comment

• BER holding up well on iTunes I thought it was out of the top 200 already
                              Previously known as sYair

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair
                              www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• Originally posted by allygdale View Post

Charmbracelet tour vocals were truly incredible, tone tone tone

But we know she didn’t drink at all and did have a vocal coach for that tour, right? It was another time when she felt like she had a lot to prove

I think when she puts the breathy parts on playback like during CB, her chest voice and breath control is much more resilient

Singing Mariah’s songs with a ton of air makes my voice tired and I’ve never had nodules, can’t imagine what it’s like for her
                                IMO there was far too much obvious lipping during that CB tour which was a shame as her voice was in great condition. Her VOL renditions were superb. But I guess it's really impossible for her to do an extensive tour fully live so I understand the process behind it.
                                " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
                                Baby maybe you're the problem "

Comment

• Originally posted by Sebastian View Post
                                  BER holding up well on iTunes I thought it was out of the top 200 already
                                  No dahling!
                                  It dropped to like #89 but now is at #32, we love a fighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leo View Post
                                    The Defense strategy:

- The hair...
                                    - "Plaintiffs counsel initially made contact withDefendants in April of 2021 to regarding the unauthorized use of the song."

No more to be said.
                                    Thereafter, on April 5, 2022, Plaintiff purchased the “Merry Christmas” album incorporatingthe song “All I Want for Christmas is You” from Louisiana Music Factory, located at 421Frenchmen St., Ste. 100 New Orleans, LA 70116. In fact, Defendants’ “Merry Christmas” album,incorporating the song “All I Want for Christmas is You”, remains available for purchase at retailoutlets throughout Louisiana, including Louisiana Music Factory, and Wal-Mart, in addition toonline marketplaces including Amazon.com.

Sis, it was easier to just go to Spotify to stream the song. At least he could've done it during a competitive chart week
                                    Previously known as sYair

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair
                                    www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• This is the AIWFCIY song that Kelly Clarkson covered in her latest christmas album!
                                      CHECK UKMIX RETRO Chart Facts
                                      FIRST CYCLE or SECOND CYCLE

Comment

• The way Mariah ATE all dem I Still Believe performances in 1998.

We don't talk about it enough.

This is my favorite one.

P.S.
                                        She also looked flawless. Hair and make-up were perfection.

Live performances >>> Studio version.

Comment

• Anyone else watched the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee concert last night? I really enjoyed it, especially the performances of Diana Ross and Alicia Keys. It would have been perfect if Mariah was also there dedicating a performance of ‘Hero’ and ‘Make it Happen’ to the Queen! How fitting that would have been!!

Comment

• I'm so excited for the HOF Induction Ceremony!

We haven't seen Mariah walking a red carpet since late '19, it was like an eternity for me.

I hope she's wearing some warm color this time.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Leo View Post
                                                The Defense strategy:

- The hair...

No more to be said.
                                                Mariah has to counter sue because he implies that Mariah's AIWFCIY was a cover of his song. How demented is that person?

People already believe that AIWFCIY was a 1960s Phil Spector song which she covered. I hate humanity. There should be an IQ check for parents, so that the world could have been spared that imbecile.
                                                My Chart

Comment

The way Mariah ATE all dem I Still Believe performances in 1998.

We don't talk about it enough.

This is my favorite one.

P.S.
                                                  She also looked flawless. Hair and make-up were perfection.

Live performances >>> Studio version.
                                                  IMHO, they are all dreadful but the one you posted, where she not only sounded great (despite the mistake in the end) but she went for the note change she does on the dance remix.

The rest of the performances arent good and most are dubbed. Thats the moment in her career I believe she started lipping when she found herself not sounding up to her studio recordings anymore.

Comment

• All the ISB performances she did were live and good. The BB awards one was beautiful

Comment

Working...
                                                    X