Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by skylynx View Post

    The promotion for his alcohol vs. Black Irish is night and day. This is what happens when you're invested and have a professional team around you.

    Black Irish seems to be run by amateurs.
    I agree! I believe it’s all Ryan’s brain but he definitely has a team. Mariah seems to be doing it all by herself

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Yerac View Post

      I kind of think what Pablo posted was 100% related to Mariah. We might like it or not that he runs his mouth, but I found the information interesting to know how big the mariah carey brand is. Im quite happy that she is so expensive and she doesnt work for little. Good on you miss carey you are worth it

      We love an expensive queen.
      Everything about Nick (even though i don’t care to know) has more relation to Mariah than Kate Bush tbh

      Comment


      • Originally posted by skylynx View Post

        The promotion for his alcohol vs. Black Irish is night and day. This is what happens when you're invested and have a professional team around you.

        Black Irish seems to be run by amateurs.
        She’s capable of this kind of comedic nature for an ad too. Those phone game ads she was doing months ago were great.
        funny how one can learn
        to grow numb to the madness
        and block it away

        Comment


        • My dream collab would be Grimes. Anyone thinking the same? Mariah always works with the same type of people (mostly urban/rnb), so it would be nice to hear something else. Their music is very different yet the same, and of course Grimes is a fangirl. I would even go as far that Grimes could really challenge Mariah creatively, cause her soundscapes and production are on another level. It would be very interesting. What would it sound like? Since we are getting no album this year, it would be nice as a stand-alone project. But ok I’m preparing for a fingersnapping beat single, giving us that midtempo.
          Last edited by Michiel; Thu June 9, 2022, 14:45.
          Eudaimonia
          Last.fm
          Instagram

          Comment


          • Originally posted by delapuerta View Post
            Even though I don't give any credit to what Nick says about Mariah, I really wasn't talking about your post. There were a day or two days before someone shared news about him having 3 more kids and then a bunch of opinions about him and today his commercial about alcohol... And I can't see how these topics are Mariah related and in general I think posting about Nick everytime he's having a new baby is too much. They divorced 10 years ago means they are completely separated legally and they both clearly moved on and both having new relationships (whatever they are I cannot be judge of others life style)

            Hope you understand

            Comment


            • I don't think this ain't that deep. People have been posting stuff about Nick for years and they let die the news. We like it or not, he's related to Mariah and I don't understand why bothers you tbh.

              But ok, let the mods do their job with this kind of stuff and not the trolling

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Rascali View Post
                I was just watching this again yesterday, it's so peak vocals that it takes me a minute to remember it's not one of the lipped ones. The run at 231 on 'day' drives me wild, she does it in a few perfomances but this is so *chefs kiss*.... it's that tiny last note at the end the run, absent from the other performances that makes it for me!
                ikr?!
                That's why I think it's the best rendition of the song.
                Absolutely flawless from start to finish.
                2:58 - 3:02 was god-like level.

                Comment


                • Of course it's not that deep. I didn't follow the thread for that long so I don't know. Nick is not related to Mariah anymore they divorced and divorce means they dissociated. It doesn't bother me it was just a remark.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Yerac View Post
                    Probably not even next year I dont feel like she is in the mood for an album
                    Same.
                    She isn't in a mood for an album but she also doesn't want to tour.
                    So what we have left? Xmas?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post


                      Deliberately creating broken homes is funny, apparently.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Shaka View Post

                        Same.
                        She isn't in a mood for an album but she also doesn't want to tour.
                        So what we have left? Xmas?
                        Black Irish... sorry that was an easy one i will be quiet from now on

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by banksy View Post

                          Deliberately creating broken homes is funny, apparently.
                          I wouldnt go that far, Banksy. There are many people who wqnts to be single parents and they are not a broken home....

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Yerac View Post
                            Black Irish... sorry that was an easy one i will be quiet from now on
                            Ain't even available here

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by delapuerta View Post
                              He never stopped talking about her and revealing their private business during their marriage. After they broke up, he planted fake and stupid stories about her, especially when she got positive attention in the media.

                              Even now, when she makes news, he makes sure that his name is out there, too.

                              He’s just a disgusting person.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Shaka View Post

                                Same.
                                She isn't in a mood for an album but she also doesn't want to tour.
                                So what we have left? Xmas?
                                Sorry to reply again to you to this message, but sonething is telling me music industry is not making enough money for her, so probably she wants to try other adventures. I mean, we can see many artists doing this.... rihanna, now ariana i think music industry is death as **** lol

                                Comment


                                • Originally posted by Shaka View Post

                                  Ain't even available here
                                  banksy is gonna be part of Mariahs team to deliver to south america and europe few bottles of BI

                                  Comment


                                  • Originally posted by Yerac View Post

                                    I wouldnt go that far, Banksy. There are many people who wqnts to be single parents and they are not a broken home....
                                    A home without two parents is definitely broken, as children do best with both parents present in the home and actively engaged in their lives. This has been proven empirically a million times over.

                                    Some things can’t be helped, like an unexpected pregnancy, the death of a spouse, the disinterest of one parent, etc., and the remaining parent does the best that they can, but Nick is doing this on purpose. He can’t be there for all 150 kids in the way that they need and deserve, and that is where the problem lies.

                                    Aside from Mariah, who was his wife and wanted a family with him, the women who have chosen to get pregnant by him are just as irresponsible and gross as he is. The fact that he associated his inability to control himself with the death of one of his children demonstrates that he sees this as a game.


                                    He won’t be laughing when these kids get older and the expense of raising children hits his pockets. Babies are relatively cheap to care for.

                                    Comment


                                    • Originally posted by banksy View Post

                                      A home without two parents is definitely broken, as children do best with both parents present in the home and actively engaged in their lives. This has been proven empirically a million times over.

                                      Some things can’t be helped, like an unexpected pregnancy, the death of a spouse, the disinterest of one parent, etc., and the remaining parent does the best that they can, but Nick is doing this on purpose. He can’t be there for all 150 kids in the way that they need and deserve, and that is where the problem lies.

                                      Aside from Mariah, who was his wife and wanted a family with him, the women who have chosen to get pregnant by him are just as irresponsible and gross as he is. The fact that he associated his inability to control himself with the death of one of his children demonstrates that he sees this as a game.


                                      He won’t be laughing when these kids get older and the expense of raising children hits his pockets. Babies are relatively cheap to care for.
                                      I dont consider myself growing up in a broken home ( and i dont like the term at all ) , and I have been risen by my mom only and I have done just fine. I am sure the kids will be just fine. But leta leave it at that because we going for off topic and Bm08 has already mentioned that we cant talk about Nick Cannon even though he sometimes talks and talks about the lawsuit between Carey and her brother. But he is the boss i guess

                                      Comment


                                      • Originally posted by Yerac View Post
                                        Sorry to reply again to you to this message, but sonething is telling me music industry is not making enough money for her, so probably she wants to try other adventures. I mean, we can see many artists doing this.... rihanna, now ariana i think music industry is death as **** lol
                                        But she keeps doing music, writing and recording. What's the point?

                                        At least Rihanna took a big hiatus (tho I feel she's coming soon).

                                        If she started to record songs during the Quarantine Era and she keeps recording things we're going to have another MIAM mess.

                                        Caution was so amazing 'cause it was done in the right amount of time (and of course she was going through a great creative process).

                                        Comment


                                        • Originally posted by Yerac View Post
                                          banksy is gonna be part of Mariahs team to deliver to south america and europe few bottles of BI
                                          LOL, I know.
                                          But I'm going to Dallas in some weeks. I will try 'em there.
                                          Anyway, if she's so proud and promotes it all the time, etc, it should be a global thing.

                                          Comment


                                          • Gurls that conversation is not it. Move on, please. Love u both!

                                            Comment


                                            • Originally posted by Yerac View Post

                                              I dont consider myself growing up in a broken home ( and i dont like the term at all ) , and I have been risen by my mom only and I have done just fine. I am sure the kids will be just fine. But leta leave it at that because we going for off topic and Bm08 has already mentioned that we cant talk about Nick Cannon even though he sometimes talks and talks about the lawsuit between Carey and her brother. But he is the boss i guess
                                              You’re entitled to your opinion. I feel differently. Being a rolling stone is deeply irresponsible, and I won’t change my mind about that.

                                              And we don’t talk about Nick much, so, it’s okay.

                                              Comment


                                              • Originally posted by Shaka View Post

                                                LOL, I know.
                                                But I'm going to Dallas in some weeks. I will try 'em there.
                                                Anyway, if she's so proud and promotes it all the time, etc, it should be a global thing.
                                                I’m in Dallas now, but I’m leaving soon. We could have gotten lunch, ordered some Mariah’s Cookies, and stocked up on bottles of BI at Total Wine.

                                                Comment


                                                • I'm going off for awhile. I don't understand this type of censorship when nothing is happening in Mariah's land (besides a hit single she doesn't have to promote) and don't let talk real fans topics that are Mariah related. Everybody goes tangent sometime and it's ok.

                                                  Enjoy this place

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Originally posted by banksy View Post

                                                    I’m in Dallas now, but I’m leaving soon. We could have gotten lunch, ordered some Mariah’s Cookies, and stocked up on bottles of BI at Total Wine.
                                                    Are the cookies still a thing? She doesnt seem to like that project verh much as she hardly ever mention it. You can see her favourite projects are black irish and her memoirs

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X