Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ChristmasJedi View Post

As per the unofficial announcement we got, it’s only the Mariah Carey Vs The Jump Smokers Remix album. No confirmation of the duets album till now, so no SoSo Def Remix yet
    Yes I saw that but if they keep the same type of release as MC30 then we should have singles EPs. I hope so.

And I like this version with the Dream but i don't know if it's an official Remix or not

https://youtu.be/ilgj4SQ3FWc

Comment

• Originally posted by skylynx View Post
      Loving the support Mimi is getting here.

These haters need to be put in their place, there's is no peace coming for a legend.

The Weeknd's music is good though some parts of his fandom clearly think a few streaming hits means they can disrespect others. Well the performance of his recent album should give them some humble pie.

People like tp set up their faves tp the wrong person lol i like the weeknd but girl....

Comment

• One More Try by MC is grown on me...
        I used to mock it calling it One more torture but now I like it after trying to listen to it in 3 years...
        I've never expected this happen.. but
        Hopefully she reduces using autotune...
        The song is full of autotune tbh
        Last edited by Anderson; Sun June 12, 2022, 19:05.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
          One More Try by MC is grown on me...
          I used to mock it calling it One more torture but now I like it after trying to listen to it in 3 years...
          I've never expected this happen..
          One More Try is one of my favourite George Michael songs, however, she totally butchered it.

I can't listen to it these days, her vocals on that song in particular on the MIAM were very off. One of her worst songs alongside Do You Know Where You Going To Mariah (Mariah I guess was OK, but the song was a snoozefest, Diana Ross is a legend but one thing that most of her hits has in common is a memorable line "i.e. "Aint No Mountain High Enough, Aint No River.." "I'm coming out" but surrounded by totally unmemorable verses).
          Last edited by skylynx; Sun June 12, 2022, 19:09.

Comment

• I always forget songs like Triumphant, I Don't, Infinity, STD, and OMT exist..... Then I come here and it's guaranteed we're talking about them lol
            The lambs love a flop

Comment

• Supernatural and Make it look good on MIAMTEC sound perfect vocally... Just flawless
              She sounds like she is a time traveler from her 90s..

Comment

• Triumphant was actually a great song. I still like it vocally and melodically... all of its remixes were great too.. but Save the day, Infamous, Why you mad, Unforgettable remix....
                Last edited by Anderson; Sun June 12, 2022, 19:38.

Comment

• Originally posted by allygdale View Post
                  SIO is on the radio, god this song is ageless
                  MASSIVE BOP!

And what a video

A crime that GOAT blocked it from the top spot.

Comment

• Originally posted by jr588 View Post
                    If there’s not gonna be any Unreleased tracks in HQ (imperfect, skydiving, etc.) then the only thing I would be interested in hearing at this point would languishing. I remember jumpsmokers saying they extended it and made it a full length song.
                    I don't remember that now, but Languishing should've been way longer, a favorite for me. So gorgeous.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post

I don't remember that now, but Languishing should've been way longer, a favorite for me. So gorgeous.
                      The Langushing Jump Smokers Remix is 4’37” long

Comment

• 29 111 727 +( 383 013 )

Comment

• BE(R) still doing its thing. As it should.

+383.013

At #17 on US iTunes (#5 combined).

Comment

• Originally posted by David_Mimi View Post
                            The Langushing Jump Smokers Remix is 4’37” long
                            I wish the OG track would've been a full song with another verse tho!

Comment

• 1. Vanishing

2. Sent From Up Above

3. Alone in Love

4. Vanishing

Comment

BE(R) still doing its thing. As it should.

+383.013

At #17 on US iTunes (#5 combined).
                                #17???? OMG. And some haters claimed the song would tumble on day 8.

For a song which has only grazed the top 200 on spotify in the US ONCE (one time), it is certainly one of the biggest surprises of this year. It's performing like an underperforming song by some 35 y.o. pop girl and not like a remix by a 52 y.o. xmas fad.
                                My Chart

Comment

1. Vanishing

2. Sent From Up Above

3. Alone in Love

4. Vanishing

1. Favorite song on the album: Vision of Love
                                  2. Song that grown on me: Sent from up above
                                  3. Most underrated song: Alone in Love
                                  4. Best song on the album: Vision of Love

Comment

• Mariah should release a new single with a nice (great) video. and I want her to perform again, It doesn't have to be on a big show, but I feel she should at least be open about performing for the lambs (maybe even not in front of a live audience as of yet)... she must find the strength and willingness and drive and reignite her career. I miss her
                                    #mariahcarey #lambforlife

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                                      #17???? OMG. And some haters claimed the song would tumble on day 8.

For a song which has only grazed the top 200 on spotify in the US ONCE (one time), it is certainly one of the biggest surprises of this year. It's performing like an underperforming song by some 35 y.o. pop girl and not like a remix by a 52 y.o. xmas fad.

It's also at #30 (+10) on the Worldwide iTunes Chart.

Comment

• Originally posted by David_Mimi View Post
                                        2. Song that grown on me: Sent from up above
                                        3. Most underrated song: Alone in Love
                                        VOL is so iconic, but I had to put Vanishing on the list.
                                        IMO it's the superior track and also bish produced it by herself

We agree on the rest

Alone In Love is so amazing and Sent From Up Above very underrated.

Comment

• Mariah Carey (album)
                                          2. Song that grown on me: There's Got to Be a Way
                                          3. Most underrated song: Prisoner
                                          #mariahcarey #lambforlife

Comment

VOL is so iconic, but I had to put Vanishing on the list.
                                            IMO it's the superior track and also bish produced it by herself

We agree on the rest

Alone In Love is so amazing and Sent From Up Above very underrated.
                                            Agree with you that Vanishing is amazing but VOL is so special and unique for me!

Comment

• 1. Favorite song on the album: Someday
                                              2. Song that grown on me: Alone In Love

Comment

• 1. Favorite song on the album: Love Takes Time
                                                2. Song that grown on me: There's Got to Be a Way
                                                3. Most underrated song: I Don't Wanna Cry
                                                4. Best song on the album: Vanishing

Comment

• 1. Favorite song on the album: Love Takes Time
                                                  2. Song that grown on me: I Don't Wanna Cry
                                                  4. Best song on the album: Vision of love

Comment

• Yasss, #JusticeForPrisoner

Love the Intro so much.
                                                    Vocals are ace.

God, her debut album is truly iconic.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X