Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by skylynx View Post

Some people here give her a pass too easily, lol that speech between the BBMA and yesterday was like night and day.

Those tangents are absolutely awful.
    She was nervous. Shaking! Give her a break! I thought it was funny and so did the audience.
    http://marcokircher.com
    http://reverbnation.com/marcokircher/songs

My YT Channel!
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Cashiado
    IG: marco235

Comment

• The best part of that speech was the part where she made fun of her divaness.

"Oh wow it's a diva, diva...whatever" and then whips out her sunglasses and bursts into a chuckle herself.

The most powerful part is the part where she goes..

"I'm not a MEME"..." as a songwriter" in like a powerful statement. That's the Mariah

Last edited by skylynx; Fri June 17, 2022, 16:09.

Comment

• Originally posted by skylynx View Post

Some people here give her a pass too easily, lol that speech between the BBMA and yesterday was like night and day.

Those tangents are absolutely awful.
        you have made your opinion heard... many times now. can you please switch the tune for once? How many more times do you want to repeat that?
        My Chart

Comment

• Looks like they've found their Mariah for the TV series.

Comment

• skylynx thank God she didn't wear the same style as the ones you show up from Christmas. I'm sick of that one leg gowns.

Her yesterday dress is perfect with the traine and crystals. Is divaish but not too much. Everyone in my work agreed and they know what they talking about.

Her body is the same as the last carpool James. Let her breathe and live her life.

Have a nice weekend

Comment

• Originally posted by vughni View Post
              skylynx thank God she didn't wear the same style as the ones you show up from Christmas. I'm sick of that one leg gowns.

Her yesterday dress is perfect with the traine and crystals. Is divaish but not too much. Everyone in my work agreed and they know what they talking about.

Her body is the same as the last carpool James. Let her breathe and live her life.

Have a nice weekend

Comment

• The look wasn't it.
                Anyway, so happy for her. It was long overdue for her to be inducted.
                Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

• I like the fact that she included AIW in her Insta stories, reminding the world that she is the one who WROTE the song.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post

you have made your opinion heard... many times now. can you please switch the tune for once? How many more times do you want to repeat that?

Comment

• I have just seen her entire speech and I think it was good. I'm not sure what some people think was off about it?

I loved the last part particularly when she said that she's now the only 33rd woman inductee.
                      My Chart

Comment

• Big Enegy remix down 1 spot to # 24UK in it's 11th week

Comment

• Originally posted by chanteuse View Post
                          Big Enegy remix down 1 spot to # 24UK in it's 11th week
                          Very stable. It could hang around the top 30 for a while.
                          " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
                          Baby maybe you're the problem "

Comment

• Hectic day for me, just saw her speech absolutely loved it. Congratulations to one of the best singer - producers - songwriter of all times. Mimi has been the soundtrack of my life from more than 2 decades now, so happy to see her receiving one of the most prestigious awards out there!

From holidays to summer, Mimi can write for any season or any mood! Congratulations to this legend who is a diva and should be when the talent in her pinky isn't found in other whole careers

Also, she looked stunning so idk what people are talking about here!

Comment

• 30 799 179 +( 354 179)

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

Very stable. It could hang around the top 30 for a while.
                                silver is almost confirmed at this point. It needs like 5 more weeks and it'll be there.
                                My Chart

Comment

• Good for her. I hope she’s okay.

Comment

• Originally posted by MayoAndMustard View Post

I am with you as well, like the difference between now and Caution era is pretty obvious.

Don’t get me wrong I’m not calling her fat or whatever but having been a lamb for more than 20 years her physique does look different from era to era. As a general practitioner, I would have concerns as well if someone’s size fluctuates that much within a short period of time. But hey ho, she’s f*cking Mariah Carey. I’m pretty she already has the best health care she can possibly get. And as long as she’s happy with her body, who am I to judge?

But just one styling critic though if I may. I wish she would let go of that corset, dress to her size and wear something that’s comfortable and flatters her shape. Like wearing something 2 sizes smaller would do the opposite of what you would have envisioned…
                                    You used a lot of words to say that you absolutely hate how she looks.

The faux concern about her health and low-key speculating about why her body has changed was a nice touch. Chubby/fat/ heavy people, especially if they’re women, can’t get a break anywhere. It’s honestly disgusting.

Qualified medical professionals know that human bodies change, especially as people age. They know that some are genetically pre-disposed to put on weight easily. They know that a person’s weight can fluctuate wildly, more so for women over 40, and especially if they’ve given birth.

You should have kept this. Every so-called lamb should keep their passive-aggressive comments to themselves. Y’all
                                    ain’t slick.

Comment

• She's been saying lately how uncomfortable she feels with her self. And here we are, her only support fat shaming her, i
                                      hopw she never reads this thread :/

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post

she's baby
                                        Amazing, I like that it is a 100% Mariah speech. Great to see her recognized for the discipline I think she is most proud of.

Comment

• She looked gorgeous

The Christmas wig was a choice, she looked so much hotter on flight with the lamb and her real hair

Comment

• Originally posted by banksy View Post

You used a lot of words to say that you absolutely hate how she looks.

The faux concern about her health and low-key speculating about why her body has changed was a nice touch. Chubby/fat/ heavy people, especially if they’re women, can’t get a break anywhere. It’s honestly disgusting.

Qualified medical professionals know that human bodies change, especially as people age. They know that some are genetically pre-disposed to put on weight easily. They know that a person’s weight can fluctuate wildly, more so for women over 40, and especially if they’ve given birth.

You should have kept this. Every so-called lamb should keep their passive-aggressive comments to themselves. Y’all
                                            ain’t slick.
                                            Well this actually works both ways. There is a subsection of the fandom which constantly uses words like "skinny" "snatched" etc to describe Mariah. So maybe that is why she feels pressured so much to edit her pics and videos to such a degree. People were claiming that Mariah was at home dieting so she would come out and slay with a snatched physique at the awards or thet she was away getting "snatched" before a new project dropped.

Comments like that arent exactly accepting and supportive of how Mariahs body has changed either.
                                            " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
                                            Baby maybe you're the problem "

Comment

• I love this look on her! She looks stunning

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

Well this actually works both ways. There is a subsection of the fandom which constantly uses words like "skinny" "snatched" etc to describe Mariah. So maybe that is why she feels pressured so much to edit her pics and videos to such a degree. People were claiming that Mariah was at home dieting so she would come out and slay with a snatched physique at the awards or thet she was away getting "snatched" before a new project dropped.

Comments like that arent exactly accepting and supportive of how Mariahs body has changed either.
                                                false equivalence on all counts.
                                                My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by ChristmasJedi View Post
                                                  I love this look on her! She looks stunning
                                                  she looked amazing. Love the dress. LOVE the mask. Her eyes look so cute.
                                                  My Chart

Comment

• She looked fabulous. YAY Mimi! The songwriter of all songwriters!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X