No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I forgot about John Legend, Pavarotti, the Jonas Brothers and lots of celebrities, like there's so many!

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
      It really is. Luther - the male Whitney - is the best male/femal duet ever.
      I always felt like "Male-Mariah" was a mix of Stevie and Luther.

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
        I mean Whitney had some of her biggest hits in the US in her career at that exact same time - My love is your love, Heratbreak Hotel and INRBIO were all Top 5 hits directly after but for some reason the duet didn't catch fire.
        Yeah, that's true.
        It doesn't matter at the end of the day.
        It was a legendary moment in the music and we will have that forever.

Comment

• No MC30 releases this week?
          Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• I love this version with (subtle) different vocals!

Why they have to cut that harmony at the end?! Mariah's Eb5 sounds like fire!

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
              No MC30 releases this week?
              Nope.
              Valentine's Special instead.

Comment

• Comment

• I wonder why the whole Angels Advocate project was canceled. Maybe the Angels Cry and UOMF remixes didn't get the response they were waiting for? To be honest it wasn't really a good idea, so it's weird they didn't realized it sooner. Perhaps it was Mariah's idea because she wanted to make MOAIA a success in some kind a way, but later couldn't find label support?
                  http://oi42.tinypic.com/2m3lnpv.jpg

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair

www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• I guess the flop of UOMF and Angels Cry made them cancel the project, if those two songs would have been at least Top 20/30 on the Hot 100 they would have release the album for sure!

Comment

• I forgot about the charmbracelet representing the songs on the album since I don’t have the physical copy anymore.

Me. I am Itsawrap.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                        I forgot about John Legend, Pavarotti, the Jonas Brothers and lots of celebrities, like there's so many!
                        apparently, mariah has nude polaroids of the backstreet boys. people always claim how she is spiteful to the new generation and yet... she engaged in what appeared to be an orgy with bsb.
                        My Chart

Comment

apparently, mariah has nude polaroids of the backstreet boys. people always claim how she is spiteful to the new generation and yet... she engaged in what appeared to be an orgy with bsb.
                          ??? Where did this come from?

Comment

• Any idea where we can watch the performance today live? any streaming links available for those globally?

Comment

• Is it me or are her social media interactions getting more powerful (at least on Twitter).

The following tweet alone is close to 50k likes and even her standard posts generate around 5k likes with most beauty shots easily score above 10k?

Is this a big improvement from say back in 2018 when caution released?

Comment

• Originally posted by ElusiveButterfly View Post
                                I guess the flop of UOMF and Angels Cry made them cancel the project, if those two songs would have been at least Top 20/30 on the Hot 100 they would have release the album for sure!
                                This was the reason

Comment

• Originally posted by skylynx View Post
                                  Is it me or are her social media interactions getting more powerful (at least on Twitter).

The following tweet alone is close to 50k likes and even her standard posts generate around 5k likes with most beauty shots easily score above 10k?

Is this a big improvement from say back in 2018 when caution released?

I think her/her team are improving with the balance between politics, fun, music, life and getting it right. Her social media is done very well at the moment.

she deserves more Instagram followers though :( saddens me that she’s got less followers than someone like Brooklyn Beckham. She’s Mariah Carey ffs

Comment

• GORGEOUS.

Masterpiece

Originally posted by itsawrap View Post
                                    I forgot about the charmbracelet representing the songs on the album since I don’t have the physical copy anymore.

Comment

LMAO knowing you I'm not sure if you're trolling or if it that rumor actually existed

Comment

• Originally posted by WaitYourTurn View Post
                                        I think her/her team are improving with the balance between politics, fun, music, life and getting it right. Her social media is done very well at the moment.
                                        Yeah, that's exactly what I feels, her tweets are so well balanced now.
                                        She's really open about political causes/movements with the right words, she shades, there's the funny posts, she interacts more with other (younger) artists (JoJo, Ari, Sam, Shawn just to name a few), lots of music too.
                                        A massive improvement. Her viral tweets are always so good. And we're gettin' quite a few!

Comment

• Originally posted by ElusiveButterfly View Post
                                          I guess the flop of UOMF and Angels Cry made them cancel the project, if those two songs would have been at least Top 20/30 on the Hot 100 they would have release the album for sure!
                                          Never cared for that project tbh.

Comment

• #excited

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post

Never cared for that project tbh.
                                                  Same. Id even listen to Migrate over that. AA was uninspired and boring, and was not needed at all. Ok to have one or two remix features as singles, but a whole album of copy and paste remixes ? Nah.

^^ Where exactly did TMB sell 9 million units ? That guy's figures are always so inflated. I mean its 2 times platinum in the US

Comment

• Rotterdam was INSANE.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X