• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• She was wearing the mask!

Originally posted by ChristmasJedi View Post

Comment

• Billy can sing.
        but i don't want a duet. It will be another Jussie Smollett INFAMOUS moment ....

I'd prefer a solo performance by Billy or Mariah

Hmmmm

Comment

• Last edited by oxanjp; Wed June 22, 2022, 21:30.

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post
            Billy can sing.
            but i don't want a duet. It will be another Jussie Smollett INFAMOUS moment ....

I'd prefer a solo performance by Billy or Mariah

What? Why? Lol! How do you know??
            It’d probably be another fun moment

Comment

• Originally posted by Cashiado View Post
              I love the beat of Beyoncé’s new song. But, I’m sorry the lyrics suck. Quit your job?
              How is that relevant to Mariahs thread?
              " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
              Baby maybe you're the problem "

Comment

• Ugh, I really wanted a new era this year. Anyway, late may 2023 can't come any sooner
                Previously known as sYair

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair
                www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• Originally posted by Sebastian View Post
                  Ugh, I really wanted a new era this year. Anyway, late may 2023 can't come any sooner
                  First lets focus on getting 3 more weeks at number 1 this xmas

Comment

• Originally posted by Sebastian View Post
                    Ugh, I really wanted a new era this year. Anyway, late may 2023 can't come any sooner
                    She will release something this year, it might not be an album, but at least a few singles. I am waiting for the Anitta collaboration which has already been confirmed.

Comment

• I find it highly unlikely that Mariah will have " a few singles" out this year tbh.

I have to say Im pretty bored of the whole Christmas thing, its got a bit redundant for me. Great for her of course, but I find it a bit boring. It was a nice distraction to get Oh Santa remix and then FILAC in previous years so something new Xmas related would definitely be welcomed for 2022.
                      " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
                      Baby maybe you're the problem "

Comment

• Originally posted by Yerac View Post

Yep.

AIWFCIY is currently at 8 weeks #1.

another 3 weeks would be another step closer to reclaiming her One Sweet Day title (most weeks #1).

Assuming Billboard doesn't change the rules, AIWFCIY will make history in 5years.

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                          I find it highly unlikely that Mariah will have " a few singles" out this year tbh.

I have to say Im pretty bored of the whole Christmas thing, its got a bit redundant for me:
                          Sadly I agree.

I was hoping for a new album/new era this year.

But it looks like we are getting stand alone singles.

Comment

Sadly I agree.

I was hoping for a new album/new era this year.

But it looks like we are getting stand alone singles.

You agree that there won’t be a few singles, but you believe there will be stand alone singles?
                            Isn’t that the same thing?

Comment

• Originally posted by ChristmasJedi View Post

You agree that there won’t be a few singles, but you believe there will be stand alone singles?
                              Isn’t that the same thing?
                              I mean.

don't expect 2-3 singles with label push this year.

We already had BEremix and Roof feat Brandy.
                              Neither was given full label support and neither had videos.

I expect 1-2 additional projects before xmas.
                              Maybe 1 track with Anitta, which will get Zero support.
                              and Heartbreaker remix for Billy Eichner movie.

that's it!

And another forgettable Xmas single, for an 8min special.....

Any lamb expecting a Full New Era, with TV appearances and live performances and music videos and spotify deals are setting themselves up for disappointment.
                              Last edited by SmartIsNewSexy; Thu June 23, 2022, 03:16.

Comment

I mean.

don't expect 2-3 singles with label push this year.

We already had BEremix and Roof feat Brandy.
                                Neither was given full label support and neither had videos.

I expect 1-2 more projects before xmas.
                                Maybe 1 track with Anitta, which won't get any support.
                                and Heartbreaker remix for Billy Eichner movie.

that's it!

And another forgettable Xmas single, for an 8min special...
                                The Roof was not released, but it would count if she releases it, and i’m here for it!!
                                She will release at least one single as the main artist and 1 as a feature (Anitta), that’s what i’m expecting.
                                Last edited by ChristmasJedi; Thu June 23, 2022, 03:22.

Comment

• It’s June, can we please not yet talk about Xmas? AIWFC became a blessing and a curse as a fan. I’m so tired of xmasriah. I also don’t want stand alone singles. I would prefer us getting nothing if we get an album next year. Her most standalone singles are also the worst tbh (I don’t, infamous, triumphant,…). One song is too short to keep any interest.

Before Caution we had years of zero vision, and we all got it back w rarities, the book and caution. Especially during Caution it seemed like she found her groove again. But since then the energy and the vision has been coming down again. It’s like they don’t make long term plans and live day by day. Although it’s more likely they just have too many projects at once, too many ideas. Some of them excite me (butterfly sessions, new studio album), others don’t (biopic, another new Xmas thing,…). I think she needs a new foundation of respect before she releases a biopic. Who outside the lambily would watch that right now? Most people forgot about her when it’s not Xmas. From a marketing point of view I just would advice against it cause there is no audience, but obviously she can do the F she wants .
                                  Last edited by Michiel; Thu June 23, 2022, 07:06.
                                  Eudaimonia
                                  Last.fm
                                  Instagram

Comment

• spotify was late updating yesterday 32 500 181 + ( 334 862 ) still fighting.

Comment

Look at the hashtag!! Heartbreaker revival??
                                      That would be dope!
                                      Maybe it's part of the soundtrack?
                                      Or played in some scene?

Anyway, sis looking GOOD. The dress from the HOF Induction was not flattering at all, she looks great! CautionRiah Tour vibes.

And the most important thing, she looks really happy

P.S.
                                      Heartbreaker deserves its moment.

She was wearing this (don't know about the jacket)

Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post
                                      Or maybe there is a fight scene like the heartbreaker video
                                      That would be so damn funny

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                                        Billy is so cute. such a lamb and so kind to her, always.
                                        Love this relationship tbh.

Originally posted by DNK View Post
                                        Sounds good!

Talking about MIH, here's an extended video of the Yolanda performance at HOF.

I wanted more performances from this legend.
                                        Imagine slaying FLAB or MSG

Comment

• soon to pass 6 million

Comment

Look at the hashtag!! Heartbreaker revival??

That would explain the heartbreaker lollipop

Comment

• Originally posted by Yerac View Post
                                              It's gonna be tough me thinks.
                                              I will be more than happy with 1 week (or 2) tbh.

She will release something this year, it might not be an album, but at least a few singles. I am waiting for the Anitta collaboration which has already been confirmed.
                                              Hopefully that collabo will see the light of day.
                                              I need it in my life.
                                              And would be Anitta's dream to get that song released!

Originally posted by chanteuse View Post
                                              spotify was late updating yesterday 32 500 181 + ( 334 862 ) still fighting.
                                              Good number.
                                              Seems like this is the stable pattern now.
                                              It peaks on Friday with +380K.

We love our lil fighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by chanteuse View Post
                                                That would explain the heartbreaker lollipop
                                                OMG you're right! Maybe she was teasing it 'cause it was so random when she appeared with the lolipop LOL.
                                                That makes sense now.

Comment

• Mariah Carey - "Who's Loving You" (REACTION)

Mariah always has had the best BG singers.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                                    X