Mariah was channeling Marcela Morelo’s La fuerza del engaño in that video
    OMG

Comment

• #JusticeForCaution

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRealest View Post
        #JusticeForCaution

Comment

• Mariah Carey & George Michael - One More Try (Duet Version)
          Mariah Carey x BTS
          #20th No.1

Comment

• Runway is getting a lot of love on twitter in anticipation of the release.

Comment

• Omg in dying from excitement, i always listen to runway on youtube in not good quality and now gonna be able tl have it on my spotify yassssss girl. Love that songgg

Comment

• Shaka, are you still in Dallas? There is a slim chance that I'll head back up that way this weekend. LMK.

Comment

• Yes I love Runway! I have it on CD from ordering the Japanese Bonus Track version of it. It will be great to have it on streaming services.

Comment

• Can't even know what to say....

Comment

• Let me predict Caution will finally go Gold with the extra streams coming from Runway
                      Previously known as sYair

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair
                      www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by ChristmasJedi View Post

Mariah was channeling Marcela Morelo’s La fuerza del engaño in that video
                          OMG why is this so true

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post

Such a fighter!
                            We love to see it.
                            It's doing good by its own with poor playlisting and zero promo.

And slaying in the UK!

Go BER goooo. Hopefully tomorrow's chart update won't be so bad.

Comment

• Idk if last week's update was posted:

Australia #11 (=)
                              UK #24 (-1)
                              Ireland #25 (+2)

Let's wait for tomorrow to see how it holds. Hopefully it can increase a bit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sebastian View Post
                                Let me predict Caution will finally go Gold with the extra streams coming from Runway
                                I know this is a joke... but in all seriousness... MIAMTEC actually could go Gold. It's probably at around 400k sps in the USA right now.
                                My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post

I know this is a joke... but in all seriousness... MIAMTEC actually could go Gold. It's probably at around 400k sps in the USA right now.
                                  Stevvy what is the SPS for Caution?

Comment

• So happy for the new-ish releases in midnight!!

EVERYBODY should re-buy, re-download and streammmmmmmm Caution (the album) too!!
                                    #mariahcarey #lambforlife

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomer_MC View Post
                                      So happy for the new-ish releases in midnight!!

EVERYBODY should re-buy, re-download and streammmmmmmm Caution (the album) too!!
                                      I luv it.
                                      It's My No.3 of Caution.
                                      I love music!

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post

Can't even know what to say....

I’m dead

Comment

• We need to vote Runway this is a big station

https://twitter.com/Y100Michiana_/st...cvdLT53hA&s=19

Comment

• Originally posted by ChristmasJedi View Post
                                            Runway is getting a lot of love on twitter in anticipation of the release.
                                            I'm not the biggest fan of Runway, I find it too noisy/busy, it doesn't fit on the polished production of Caution album, but as a stand along track, I like it and I'm glad it will be out in streaming and digital platforms WW (I think the sample could've been used in a "smarter" way musically).

But yaaay, MC30 is back.

Can't wait for Jump Smokers as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by banksy View Post
                                              Shaka, are you still in Dallas? There is a slim chance that I'll head back up that way this weekend. LMK.
                                              Next month dahling, don't know the date yet bae! (probably mid July).

Comment

• Originally posted by Sebastian View Post
                                                Idk if last week's update was posted:

Australia #11 (=)
                                                UK #24 (-1)
                                                Ireland #25 (+2)

Let's wait for tomorrow to see how it holds. Hopefully it can increase a bit.
                                                Yes, I posted it

Hopefully it can climb a bit in Ireland and UK, at least 1 spot.
                                                Midweek update had the song still at #24, right?

Originally posted by Tomer_MC View Post
                                                So happy for the new-ish releases in midnight!!

Yasss.
                                                With Bey and Drake and all the songs released last week and tonight at midnight it won't even crack the Top 100 on US iTunes, but support the tracks, tweet about the album, share in your social media, I'm at it!

Originally posted by w1llll View Post
                                                We need to vote Runway this is a big station

https://twitter.com/Y100Michiana_/st...cvdLT53hA&s=19
                                                Done!

Comment

• Friendly reminder:

Comment

• God, I live for her vocal on “If You Should Ever Be Lonely,” sh*ts on every other version

Comment

Working...
                                                    X