• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Yerac View Post
    I want anittas collab
    Same!
    And also Shawn!
    Love me some collabo-riah

Also I'd love to listen the song she was going to do with The Clark Sisters.
    Give us that gospel anthem bish!

Maxwell was another name that was making some round.

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post
      Why wasn't The Roof feat Brandy made available to all digital and streaming platforms?

Are they saving it for Butterfly anniversary?
      Brandy is on a high rn.
      It would be a great moment to release it officially on digital and streaming platforms.
      Not that it's gonna enter the Hot100 but it's going to receive some attention at least.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sebastian View Post

They're saving it for The Rarities 2
        Im here for Rarities part 2 !!!!

Make it happen

Comment

• Xmas-Riah starts her rise, wbk.

Comment

Im here for Rarities part 2 !!!!

Make it happen
            Probably in 2/3 years

I'm sure we're gonna get a 2nd part, but first give us a new album Queen.

Comment

• love it !!! Lambs are soo talented

Comment

• I know some of you don't like this song (the unnecessary lack of taste!), but show it some love:

I still think it's a great song.
                MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• STD is such a cringe to me now. I loved it back in the day tho.

Comment

• Mariah’s album game is much much stronger than her stand alone singles game.
                    To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by InfoFromAus View Post
                      I know some of you don't like this song (the unnecessary lack of taste!), but show it some love:

I still think it's a great song.
                      I really like the song.
                      The official MV is a mess tho.
                      The lyrics vid should've been the official one (the one u posted), it's good.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernMonkey View Post
                        Mariah’s album game is much much stronger than her stand alone singles game.
                        This is very true.

Comment

• In the poll that Billboard did about the favorite BET Awards performance Mariah and Latto are winning with over 82% of the total votes, out of the 14 options.

The slay!

https://www.billboard.com/music/awar...ll-1235106787/

KEEP VOTING!

Comment

• Mariah really ATE all dem Hero performances between '93 & '94

Comment

• CasualRIAH is so beautiful!

Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                              Mariah really ATE all dem Hero performances between '93 & '94

Comment

CasualRIAH is so beautiful!
                                I love her summer '94 outfits, so cute.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                                  And are we gettin' something on Friday or what?
                                  At this point I don’t think she’s releasing anything new this friday, but we could still get something from MC30.

I’m starting to worry about Mariah’s album of reworked songs and duets, Beyonce is doing the same thing with Act II of her new album and we all know how Mariah reacts to this. I hope she doesn’t scrap anything. Also, Mariah is wasting her best shots for a new release, IF she’s is indeed planning to release something this year.

Comment

• I don't think she's releasing anything this year. It's too late already.

Maybe we're gettin' some collabo/s and of course a new Xmas track

Comment

• There's no album of reworked songs and duets and never was. So there's nothing to scrap.

" And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
                                      Baby maybe you're the problem "

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernMonkey View Post
                                        Mariah’s album game is much much stronger than her stand alone singles game.
                                        True. She really brought the fire on Caution
                                        " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
                                        Baby maybe you're the problem "

Comment

• Comment

• Mariah Carey at the BET Awards

Comment

• I'm still Obsessed over this performance

Most WOW momment since that pumpkin smash last year

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                                                I don't think she's releasing anything this year. It's too late already.

Maybe we're gettin' some collabo/s and of course a new Xmas track
                                                Yep. At this point, I hope at least we get one more collaboration. And then we have the 25 anniversary of Butterfly, which could be tied to TBL. Maybe a re-release of Butterfly with the duets. And then xmas. I’m not expecting new xmas music, but if she has something ready, i’m here for it!

Comment

• Please lord don't redo Butterfly.

I would LOVE if we could get the alternative versions of the songs (e.g. the FOJ bridge clip on YouTube with the funky guitar and fuller vocals is AMAZING) but I will probably cry if we get some of kind of OMT vocal retake of Honey featuring Stefflon Don

Comment

• Originally posted by ChristmasJedi View Post

Yep. At this point, I hope at least we get one more collaboration. And then we have the 25 anniversary of Butterfly, which could be tied to TBL. Maybe a re-release of Butterfly with the duets. And then xmas. I’m not expecting new xmas music, but if she has something ready, i’m here for it!
                                                    I dont want more xmas music tbh, I kind of had enough lol I want her to promote those xmas singles she released already: OS remix being one of of

At this point I dont even see her releasing more collabs, but hopefully im wrong, and we get the anittas collab.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X