Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
    The vaccine video is incredible in all ways. So happy she did it!
    It’s going viral. I see it being posted everywhere

Comment

• She filmed Bryan’s video. You can hear her in the background here:
      https://www.instagram.com/tv/CNOL1Rz...=1ovzq508cdv1j
      See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
      See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Originally posted by InfoFromAus View Post
        That second whistle was beautiful
        Yes it was, I love the quality of it.
        Sounds like a real MARIAH whistle if you know what I mean.

Comment

The vaccine video is incredible in all ways. So happy she did it!
          Yeah, it will go viral for sure.
          Her social media is so on point these days.
          The video got great reception and it's like everywhere now.
          I love that she's so open to show her personality and amazing sense of humor.

Comment

• 1M views on instagram in 4hours is amazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by allygdale View Post
              Mariah has always had incredible arms! #tone
              This is true.
              Even during DD Era when she was so thin her ams were very toned and she had a good amount of muscle mass.

Originally posted by bm08 View Post
              She filmed Bryan’s video. You can hear her in the background here:
              Byran filmed her and she filmed Byran.
              I stan them.
              I wonder when is their anniversary, the official one I mean. They were already fvck%$&ing on March/April ('16)

Waves were breakin' on that shore
              As we were sneakin' through that door
              Had to leave by half past four
              Still I yearned to touch you more and more

Comment

• Oh lord, praying for DMX

Comment

She filmed Bryan’s video. You can hear her in the background here:
                  Love how they kept their relationship low profile. On a personal standpoint, it makes the relationship stronger. And I'm happy to know she's happy with him.

Comment

• This vaccine video was a nice surprise to wake up to. Observations:

- I don’t like to comment on her weight but she looks like she’s been exercising, which is obviously good for her health
                    - that whistle was amazing and she knew we’d eat it up. It sounded the same note as the bottle top challenge
                    - the fact she put the ‘G6’ note in her tag line on Twitter is hilarious
                    - seeing her in a T-shirt and looking so casual takes years off her. Remember when she would only wear ball gowns and diamond dog chains round her neck?
                    - Bryan is GOOD for her and this low key relationship works for her.
                    - Bryan said he’s allergic to fruit! That’s pretty hard going
                    Last edited by WaitYourTurn; Sun April 4, 2021, 10:10.

Comment

• Originally posted by allygdale View Post
                      Oh lord, praying for DMX
                      Same. He was a staple of my 90’s/oo’s discography :(
                      Originally posted by Shaka View Post

Yeah, it will go viral for sure.
                      Her social media is so on point these days.
                      The video got great reception and it's like everywhere now.
                      I love that she's so open to show her personality and amazing sense of humor.
                      Exactly - How can anyone not watch that video and smile.
                      Originally posted by stevyy View Post

FLAB charted for 24 weeks (half a year) on the Bubbling Under Chart, she was so unstoppable.
                      I forgot about this, I was obsessed with tracking FLAB’s progress! The album was just a juggernaut. I still think DFAU could have been more though
                      Originally posted by Shaka View Post

How cute is she, tho?
                      I'm very happy now

1. She looks gorgeous and fit.
                      2. That was a look.
                      3. I love tangentriah
                      4. She clearly is a vampire, she warned us.
                      5. Her skin is flawless from head to toe, look at her arms, so soft, it looks like butter.
                      6. That whistle (the second one) sounded great, like her old whistles, yay!.
                      7. I love the STD reference.

I just did the same little breakdown of the video and then saw yours (I’m weird, I always catch up on the thread backwards )

Comment

• Originally posted by WaitYourTurn

I forgot about this, I was obsessed with tracking FLAB’s progress! The album was just a juggernaut. I still think DFAU could have been more though
                        I remember campaigning to ask the song on radios because this was the only thing we could do back them to help the song chart (aside buying the single). Every week I was anxious for the chart news. It was so frustrating when the song reached the #1 com BUBBLING UNDER!
                        Reddit | r/MariahCarey: https://www.reddit.com/r/MariahCarey/
                        Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/user/leoinavalon
                        Instagram: https://instagram.com/leoavalon/

Comment

• Originally posted by leoavalon View Post

I remember campaigning to ask the song on radios because this was the only thing we could do back them to help the song chart (aside buying the single). Every week I was anxious for the chart news. It was so frustrating when the song reached the #1 com BUBBLING UNDER!
                          Amazing memories!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                            Let's play!

Mine is "The Roof" opening line.
                            It's Like That is another great one.
                            Her opening lines are amazing come to think of it.

Not necessarily an opening line but the intro to You're So Cold needs to be part of this conversation....though the opening line is amazing too:

"Lord only knows, why I love you so....."

Comment

• I love how she can’t do her signature running away exit on her last vaccine video
                              Forget the image, forget the ensembles, forget the rumors, forget the short skirts, big hair.....

Comment

• Her vaccine video is so funny. I’ve had it and the scream is so unnecessary, it’s freaking hilarious. Haha.

It’s such a shame when people don’t get her!
                                To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernMonkey View Post
                                  Her vaccine video is so funny. I’ve had it and the scream is so unnecessary, it’s freaking hilarious. Haha.

It’s such a shame when people don’t get her!
                                  She has good comedic instincts tbh.

Comment

• God, I would give anything for The Roof acoustic

I can’t at dem Brazilians getting stems for One More Try and not The Roof, total incompetence!

Comment

• New Easter Photo!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mckenry View Post
                                        Love how they kept their relationship low profile. On a personal standpoint, it makes the relationship stronger. And I'm happy to know she's happy with him.
                                        This is the healthiest relationship Mariah has had with a man I think.
                                        I'm so happy that she's happy.

Originally posted by WaitYourTurn View Post
                                        - I don’t like to comment on her weight but she looks like she’s been exercising, which is obviously good for her health
                                        - Bryan is GOOD for her and this low key relationship works for her.
                                        I think Bryan being there on her "healing process" strengthened their relationship.
                                        And those kids love him.

Regarding her weight, I love her at any, but we know she starts exercising when she's about to drop something or gettin' ready for a new Era

Comment

• Originally posted by WaitYourTurn View Post
                                          Exactly - How can anyone not watch that video and smile.
                                          The video went viral!
                                          Over 2.2M views on Insta is A LOT (in less than 24 hours).
                                          The whistle part is making headlines everywhere LOL.

Originally posted by WaitYourTurn View Post
                                          I just did the same little breakdown of the video and then saw yours (I’m weird, I always catch up on the thread backwards )
                                          Twin minds

Comment

Not necessarily an opening line but the intro to You're So Cold needs to be part of this conversation....though the opening line is amazing too:

Yeah, I know, it's so difficult, I have so many favorites, her opening lines tend to be quite strong.
                                            For example, Portrait's opening is deep af - just no name a track from her latest work.

And yeah, YSC Intro is EPIC.

Comment

• Originally posted by automaticprincess View Post
                                              I love how she can’t do her signature running away exit on her last vaccine video
                                              LMAO, that's true!

I like how she was teasing Bryan 'cause he was bleeding and she didn't LOL.

---

She has good comedic instincts tbh.
                                              Definitely!
                                              She knows how to put on a show.

----

Originally posted by allygdale View Post
                                              God, I would give anything for The Roof acoustic

I can’t at dem Brazilians getting stems for One More Try and not The Roof, total incompetence!

I agree tho!

Comment

• Beautiful!

LMAO she's still using the decoraction from her bday party (the balloons, the big butterfly)

New Easter Photo!

Comment

• Comment

Trembling
                                                    Starry eyed
                                                    As you put your hand in mine

Lol. That is the ballad version of Fantasy intro.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X