Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts





  • Anyone who is still listening to Almost home which is a bop...
    Last edited by Anderson; Sun July 3, 2022, 15:01.

    Comment


    • I need her to work with No ID again too

      Comment


      • Need.New.Mariah.Music.Now

        Comment


        • Originally posted by TheRealest View Post
          I need her to work with No ID again too
          Absolutely, and Dev Hynes

          Comment


          • I don't think many people wasted time listening to Almost Home even when it was released, let alone still listening to it now tbh

            Comment


            • 36 130 367 +( 347 410 )

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Kaloki View Post
                I don't think many people wasted time listening to Almost Home even when it was released, let alone still listening to it now tbh

                Comment




                • This must be one of the most beautiful MC gifs of all time
                  When will your faves?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Kaloki View Post
                    Justice for The Distance and all future Mariah x Skrillex productions
                    Mariah renamed him. He’s DJ Skittles now.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post
                      Goddess!
                      #beautiful






                      I love her in plain ol’ white, she looks like a goddess
                      Last edited by allygdale; Sun July 3, 2022, 20:02.

                      Comment


                      • I can’t believe today will be a a whole week since Kween made her long and overdue return to Black Entertainment Television in one of the most surprising and vindicating moments of her career - the ROAR and complete acceptance of her community when she came out, the standing ovation, the symbolic and actual giving of Latto’s flowers - you couldn’t have asked for a better chain of events.

                        Comment


                        • I forgot about that silhouette intro and Kween’s “your cue bish” look to Latto - instantly iconic!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                            I can’t believe today will be a a whole week since Kween made her long and overdue return to Black Entertainment Television in one of the most surprising and vindicating moments of her career - the ROAR and complete acceptance of her community when she came out, the standing ovation, the symbolic and actual giving of Latto’s flowers - you couldn’t have asked for a better chain of events.
                            Black royalty. legendary. American deity. Unmatched. Unreached.
                            My Chart

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                              I forgot about that silhouette intro and Kween’s “your cue bish” look to Latto - instantly iconic!
                              she also did that cue to her mother during their performance of O Come..
                              My Chart

                              Comment








                              • Comment


                                • Originally posted by Anderson View Post




                                  Anyone who is still listening to Almost home which is a bop...
                                  Yes! One of my most streamed Mariah songs.

                                  Treated me kind, sweet destiny, carried me through desperation... Prayed through the nights, carried the weight on my own and now I know I've succeeded in finding the place I conceived... I had a Vision of Love

                                  Comment


                                  • I would lose track too!





                                    Comment


                                    • Comment


                                      • Comment


                                        • Laughter is the best medicine

                                          Comment


                                          • Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post
                                            Who else was rumoured to be collaborating with Mariah?
                                            I guess we got hints of Maxwell, Shawn, Anitta and the Clark Sisters (and of course Brandy that already happened).

                                            Comment


                                            • Originally posted by TheRealest View Post
                                              I need her to work with No ID again too
                                              And Danja.

                                              Comment


                                              • Originally posted by Kaloki View Post
                                                I don't think many people wasted time listening to Almost Home even when it was released, let alone still listening to it now tbh

                                                Comment


                                                • Almost Home is a classic. It sold an estimated 50,000 digital tracks in the USA.
                                                  My Chart

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Originally posted by chanteuse View Post
                                                    36 130 367 +( 347 410 )


                                                    Good update!

                                                    Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                                                    I can’t believe today will be a a whole week since Kween made her long and overdue return to Black Entertainment Television in one of the most surprising and vindicating moments of her career - the ROAR and complete acceptance of her community when she came out, the standing ovation, the symbolic and actual giving of Latto’s flowers - you couldn’t have asked for a better chain of events.
                                                    I agree.
                                                    It was meant to be.
                                                    Such an amazing week for her with the HOF Induction happening some days before that slayage.

                                                    The iconicT performance has over 2.2M views already!



                                                    Latto totally killed it It's Givin' btw.
                                                    Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                                                    I forgot about that silhouette intro and Kween’s your cue bish” look to Latto - instantly iconic!
                                                    I need a gif of that moment!

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X