Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheRealest View Post
    Honey definitely needs a revival. It’s such an iconic moment in her career.
    I really truly love the song. When it first came out, I didn't care for it much because I was so deep into her AC stuff and ballads that I thought Honey was annoying and too wild. lol.

But my music taste has changed in the past 20 or so years and nowadays (and for the past 15 years or so) I've been stanning for this song so hard. I love the beat, the background vocals, the visuals, the lyrics, the remixes, the melody and everything else. It's such a banger and a full on bawp. It also has this unqiue and classic end of 1990s sound. It should be in every 1990s playlist as one of the decades defining songs and sounds.
    My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post

because on ATRL the entire 40k GP that posts there thinks that J.Lo is bigger than Mariah (in music).
      I admit that many people (especially women) think that way but I think MC is way bigger in music.
      JLo is bigger in the entire Entertainment industry...

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post
        I have to play Devil's advocate.

The only grammys Mariah deserved in 1996, was for One Sweet Day.
        Alanis Jagged Little Pill, rightfully deserved Album of the Year.

I think 2006 Emancipation of Mimi, was a bigger Snub!
        Mariah deserved Album of the Year and Record of the Year!
        Who even remembers the U2 album?
        Oooh - this will be interesting.

I don't think OSD deserved a grammy for Record of the Year.

I feel Fantasy is the better 'record' and deserved that nomination, but I can see why the label put OSD up for that category.
        In my personal opinion Gangsta's Paradise deserved Record of the Year that year, but if Fantasy were nominated I think it would have deserved to be up there too. Kiss From A Rose is not it. Not in 1996, not today. What a stuffy and overworked song. But it's all subjective.

OSD definitely deserved vocal collab, as did Endless Love before it, and WYB after it. Just one of them would have been ok.

It was a fair fight for Album of the Year (JLP is brilliant) but Daydream deserved Pop Album. Joni's album is really not a pop record, whatever that category means.

Fantasy was a strong contender for Pop Vocal but No More I Love Yous is brilliant too! A tough one.
        Last edited by InfoFromAus; Tue July 5, 2022, 02:02.
        MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

Honey bad boy remix is probably the best uptempo song Mariah's ever released.. Personally H > F > H > E > D in 90s

Comment

I dont understand why the video only has 47million views?

Total disgrace.

Its one of the Greatest videos of all-time!

Comment

• Meanwhile, Heartbreaker only has 55million views

Mariah's 2 best videos has such low counts.

Comment

• ^^ while something like angels cry and i want to know what love is have over 100 million, over 150 million.
                My Chart

Comment

• Was watching the mv of Marshmello x Jonas Brothers mv for Leave before you love me was that the same train used for Anono video even the train station looks the same hahaha... Wish MC work with Marshmello didn't she invite him once to surprise dem kids?

Comment

• As I said before Honey (Bay Boy remix) is sex on a platter. It’s one of her best songs, and severely underrated.
                    Eudaimonia
                    Last.fm
                    Instagram

Comment

• Wow!

Mariah is so Beautiful

Comment

HONEY deserves some serious love from the GP. I can't at one of her best songs levitating around 30k daily streams. However, yesterday, for the first time in around a decade... HONEY surpassed It's Like That on daily streams (again) on Spotify, ranking as her 19th biggest song.
                        I'm with you on this.
                        But also ILT & SIO deserve better streams. Massive bops and hits.

Comment

Your faves could never!

Mariah's vocals better carry!

The best to ever do it.
                          Those wall of sounds are just

Comment

I dont understand why the video only has 47million views?

Total disgrace.

Its one of the Greatest videos of all-time!
                            Same.
                            Numbers on Spotity are bleak as well.
                            Can't believe this song isn't AT LEAST at 100M streams

Comment

^^ while something like angels cry and i want to know what love is have over 100 million, over 150 million.

Comment

• Originally posted by SomeonesUglyDaughter View Post
                                Was watching the mv of Marshmello x Jonas Brothers mv for Leave before you love me was that the same train used for Anono video even the train station looks the same hahaha... Wish MC work with Marshmello didn't she invite him once to surprise dem kids?
                                Yes, that's was so random

Comment

• Love this concept. I want it. I need it.

Comment

• #justiceforcharmbracelettour

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post

Yes, that's was so random

Moments with Mimi should make a come back. I really enjoyed those mini episodes back then!
                                      She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

Comment

#justiceforcharmbracelettour
                                        Lol is this another account trying to copy the other one?
                                        She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

Comment

• Originally posted by MrDash View Post
                                          Moments with Mimi should make a come back. I really enjoyed those mini episodes back then!
                                          Yes!
                                          She's so damn funny, I live for them!
                                          Or when she used to film her "adventures of mimi" moments and upload 'em on YouTube!
                                          #memories

Comment

• Originally posted by MrDash View Post
                                            Lol is this another account trying to copy the other one?

There's like 4 or 5 accounts like this LMAO.

I don't take anything seriously, but it's fun

Comment

• Originally posted by Michiel View Post
                                              As I said before Honey (Bay Boy remix) is sex on a platter. It’s one of her best songs, and severely underrated.
                                              Say it louder for the people in the back.

She looked absolutely STUNNING on the video as well.

Comment

• A HIT.
                                                A BOP.

Comment

A HIT.
                                                  A BOP.

A song like obsessed she should release with anitta.

Off topic, I want a hot video between them two like a classic anittas video lol

Comment

Meanwhile, Heartbreaker only has 55million views

Mariah's 2 best videos has such low counts.

55 millions for a 1999 bop aint that bad. If youtube was around that time, it should be around 40 billion cos that song is that bitch and so is the video. The song that made me a lamb yasss girl

Comment

Working...
                                                    X