Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Stunning!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Shaka View Post
      LOL, the most replayed part of the BET performance of BE(R) is when Mariah was pointing her hands to Latto to keep rapping at the very end, like c'mon bish your turn



      Almost 2.5M views
      It had to be that part, of course ​​​​​​ love it!!!

      Comment


      • My All is a Top 5 Mariah songs ever. She is the moment and she is living, deserves all the success of the world. If only Sony hadnt ****ed Butterfly up..

        Comment


        • You can smell her presence before you see her light. Talk about breaking the sound barrier.....she's going for ALL your senses

          https://www.youtube.com/shorts/-ovb4AYqo0g

          Comment


          • Originally posted by GlenMarley View Post
            My All is a Top 5 Mariah songs ever. She is the moment and she is living, deserves all the success of the world. If only Sony hadnt ****ed Butterfly up..
            I don’t think they did other than the Roof/Breakdown situation

            Comment


            • Originally posted by SawyerHewitt View Post
              Lol God.
              I have tons of Bravos stored somewhere. They used to run plenty of articles about the Spice girls, whom I was obsessed with.

              The sex section was everything: "Am I gonna get pregnant if I swallow?" And things like that
              Everything you said is so 90s that it hurts. Especially that last part.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by WaitYourTurn View Post

                I don’t think they did other than the Roof/Breakdown situation
                No they did. Utterfly didnt release Physical format

                Comment


                • Comment


                  • Originally posted by WaitYourTurn View Post

                    I don’t think they did other than the Roof/Breakdown situation
                    my all was release as the SECOND SINGLE like 1 year after the first single. who do that? it's a surprise it still had a chance to hit #1 and even outperformed honey in longevity

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by ChristmasJedi View Post
                      Kristopher is in italy, so could be true

                      Comment


                      • Anitta put on her instagrams stories that she flew to Atlanta from europe for less than 24 hours as she is coming back to europe tomorrow, she js asking us why we think she did that. I wonder if it is smth mariah related, isnt she in atlanta?

                        Comment


                        • Isn’t Mariah living in Atlanta and has the butterfly lounge there?

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by mm2912 View Post

                            i remember that
                            orange clouds roll by ....

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Yerac View Post
                              Anitta put on her instagrams stories that she flew to Atlanta from europe for less than 24 hours as she is coming back to europe tomorrow, she js asking us why we think she did that. I wonder if it is smth mariah related, isnt she in atlanta?
                              Why would she do such travel if it weren’t for her idol!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Yerac View Post

                                Kristopher is in italy, so could be true
                                Makes sense, she's being donning alot of designers (off the runway) looks.

                                She obviously loves Italy.

                                Comment


                                • 37 026 681 +( 303 250 )

                                  Comment


                                  • Mariah hasn't changed since 1901.....


                                    Comment


                                    • So if the rumour somehow turns out to be true about her releasing a past tour what is everyone’s preference? I’m guessing Charmbracelet (vocals were incredible) I kinda also want SSFT I think it was fun and I loved the setlist.

                                      Comment


                                      • Originally posted by naughtynae View Post
                                        So if the rumour somehow turns out to be true about her releasing a past tour what is everyone’s preference? I’m guessing Charmbracelet (vocals were incredible) I kinda also want SSFT I think it was fun and I loved the setlist.
                                        I want The Elusive Chanteuse Show or the SSFT!

                                        Comment


                                        • Originally posted by naughtynae View Post
                                          So if the rumour somehow turns out to be true about her releasing a past tour what is everyone’s preference? I’m guessing Charmbracelet (vocals were incredible) I kinda also want SSFT I think it was fun and I loved the setlist.
                                          I don’t think it’s true since that account only spread lies but if it was true I believe e she’d release some show that was already released like Around the world or Here is Mariah Carey at Proctors theater but remastered like she did with the Tokyo dome

                                          Comment


                                          • Originally posted by mm2912 View Post

                                            I don’t think it’s true since that account only spread lies but if it was true I believe e she’d release some show that was already released like Around the world or Here is Mariah Carey at Proctors theater but remastered like she did with the Tokyo dome
                                            Yes, I think the same

                                            Comment


                                            • CB TOUR FOR GOD'S SAAAAKE!
                                              About damn time!
                                              Or TSSFT!
                                              Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

                                              Comment


                                              • Originally posted by naughtynae View Post
                                                So if the rumour somehow turns out to be true about her releasing a past tour what is everyone’s preference? I’m guessing Charmbracelet (vocals were incredible) I kinda also want SSFT I think it was fun and I loved the setlist.
                                                I’d want Charmbracelet Tour but I’m thinking it’ll be remastered Butterfly Tour coinciding with Butterfly 25
                                                funny how one can learn
                                                to grow numb to the madness
                                                and block it away

                                                Comment




                                                • Why isn’t this masterpiece on streaming yet?
                                                  funny how one can learn
                                                  to grow numb to the madness
                                                  and block it away

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Originally posted by LambChild View Post

                                                    I’d want Charmbracelet Tour but I’m thinking it’ll be remastered Butterfly Tour coinciding with Butterfly 25
                                                    I'd love charmbracelet or rainbow tour. even some show from the vegas residency would be nice. butterfly tour from the hawaii concert would be amazing too. I love Hero performance from that show

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X