Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by mm2912 View Post

    anitta never said explicitly it was mariah. the same we thought the living legend GOAT it could only be mariah but it wasn't. I'm not sure anymore if they ever collab
    How is Missy Elliot a GOAT ? She has never been referred to as GOAT.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by LambChild View Post


      Why isn’t this masterpiece on streaming yet?
      I know!
      Maybe she's saving it for The Rarities 2.0 along with Miss You and There Goes My Heart Again

      Comment


      • Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post

        How is Missy Elliot a GOAT ? She has never been referred to as GOAT.
        Log out
        funny how one can learn
        to grow numb to the madness
        and block it away

        Comment


        • Originally posted by banksy View Post
          Anitta said they collaborated, but the song has clearance issues. I’m thinking that it was a non-Christmas song, and I’m annoyed that we can’t get it.
          I think the song is already done but they can't release it (for some reason ).
          I don't think Anitta was talking about Missy in all those interviews, c'mon.
          Hopefully we're gettin' it at some point.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by banksy View Post
            “Recent weight gain” aside, Mariah looks really good right now. She looked bomb at the BET Awards.
            Yes, she did.

            Originally posted by banksy View Post


            Her voice was in such good shape during the Caution tour.
            I agree, Caution Tour vocals are underrated.
            Especially the first leg in the US, and then those 3 concerts in the Royal Albert Hall were amazing.

            Comment


            • She lips so much of the songs tho, what parts do we think of when we say she sounded so good in Caution tour, like that Without You video? Is it the verses? Is there a live belting in the performance that I’m missing?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post
                How is Missy Elliot a GOAT ? She has never been referred to as GOAT.
                This is not the collabo Anitta was talking about in all those interviews.
                Either she did another song with Mariah, OR MAAAAAAAAAYBE this is a collabo between Anitta X Missy X Mariah and they're keeping her name secret (as it happened with Latto) j/k

                Nah, seriously, I think they already did the collabo but idk why they can't release it

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Shaka View Post

                  Yes, she did.



                  I agree, Caution Tour vocals are underrated.
                  Especially the first leg in the US, and then those 3 concerts in the Royal Albert Hall were amazing.
                  Her Endless Love duet with Trey was such a joy and pleasure to listen to. I never thought she’d perform it again.

                  Comment


                  • Mariah Carey's Appogiatura In Whistle Register



                    Her control and agility in her whistle register is INSANE.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post

                      How is Missy Elliot a GOAT ? She has never been referred to as GOAT.
                      You can’t be serious. You just can’t. Missy is one of the greatest female rappers ever. So many of the new girls wouldn’t be half of what they are without her influence.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by banksy View Post

                        Her Endless Love duet with Trey was such a joy and pleasure to listen to. I never thought she’d perform it again.
                        That was such an incredible moment. Gorgeous, flawless performance from her (and Trey). It was a real gift to the fans in the audience and to all of us.
                        You donít have to be afraid of what you are!

                        Comment


                        • I've never seen this!

                          Mariah looks and sounds A+mazing

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by banksy View Post
                            Her Endless Love duet with Trey was such a joy and pleasure to listen to. I never thought she’d perform it again.
                            Same!

                            Her acapella moment was just



                            Also I loved the extra whistles on Dreamlover and Emotions!



                            Caution Tour was really the return of her whistle register LIVE (she also regained quality).

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by divingmuffin View Post
                              That was such an incredible moment. Gorgeous, flawless performance from her (and Trey). It was a real gift to the fans in the audience and to all of us.
                              I love how focused she was in those Endless Love performances.
                              She was supporting all dem belts with every part of her body.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post
                                I've never seen this!
                                Really?!



                                One of her best renditions of the song!

                                Comment


                                • Originally posted by Shaka View Post

                                  Really?!



                                  One of her best renditions of the song!
                                  Thanks so much for finding it!

                                  I've never seen it.

                                  I loveeeee CURLYriah.
                                  Her hair is big like Divas live 98 !

                                  Comment


                                  • Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post
                                    Thanks so much for finding it!

                                    I've never seen it.

                                    I loveeeee CURLYriah.
                                    Her hair is big like Divas live 98 !
                                    You're welcome bae

                                    Yeah, I noticed that too, her hair was way bigger than usual, we love it!

                                    Comment


                                    • Gosh I love these Remixes.
                                      I can't choose which one I like more.

                                      Vintage



                                      or Pulse



                                      Perfect for an abs session

                                      Comment


                                      • Originally posted by banksy View Post

                                        You can’t be serious. You just can’t. Missy is one of the greatest female rappers ever. So many of the new girls wouldn’t be half of what they are without her influence.
                                        Not just a rapper. Missy is a songwriter and producer!
                                        http://marcokircher.com
                                        http://reverbnation.com/marcokircher/songs

                                        My YT Channel!
                                        https://www.youtube.com/user/Cashiado
                                        IG: marco235

                                        Comment


                                        • also missy is the first female rapper to be inducted in the songwriters hall of fame

                                          Comment


                                          • Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                                            Gosh I love these Remixes.
                                            I can't choose which one I like more.

                                            Vintage



                                            or Pulse



                                            Perfect for an abs session
                                            Vintage it is for me.
                                            Treated me kind, sweet destiny, carried me through desperation... Prayed through the nights, carried the weight on my own and now I know I've succeeded in finding the place I conceived... I had a Vision of Love

                                            Comment


                                            • Originally posted by Cashiado View Post

                                              Not just a rapper. Missy is a songwriter and producer!
                                              I know dahling, I was just so shocked by that comment that I forgot. She also sings! She was in the background on Babydoll, and if I’m not mistaken, she also co-wrote it with Mariah. And then there’s the brilliance that is the Heartbreaker remix with her and DaBrat backing Mariah up.

                                              Comment


                                              • Originally posted by banksy View Post

                                                I know dahling, I was just so shocked by that comment that I forgot. She also sings! She was in the background on Babydoll, and if I’m not mistaken, she also co-wrote it with Mariah. And then there’s the brilliance that is the Heartbreaker remix with her and DaBrat backing Mariah up.
                                                You are correct. Missy and Mariah wrote "Babydoll" together.
                                                You donít have to be afraid of what you are!

                                                Comment


                                                • I love 93-94’s live hand movements

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                                                    Vintage it is for me.
                                                    I think same for me, but barely!

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X