Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cashiado View Post
    Plot Your Escape was great! I remember waiting impatiently for the live stream to start! MC sounded great, and it was the first time we heard the new SIO intro, which I love!
    That concert was perfect and it was her first post-pregnancy show. She was on fire and nailed every performance.
    IBT & ABMB were flawless.

Trey: Show off!
    Mariah: WHAAATTT...I'm singin for you for the heartfelt performance of the moment... How dare you mock me!!!

And I love the SIO Intro as well <3

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaloki View Post
      Probably an unpopular opinion, but the Monaco performance of UTS >>>> Tokyo Dome.
      This is probably the most unpopular opinion that I've ever read here

Comment

• So on Wednesday we have the official release of "Where I Belong" and also this:

Last edited by Shaka; Mon April 5, 2021, 21:12.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post

This is probably the most unpopular opinion that I've ever read here
          Looool I can't deny Tokyo Dome vocals are impeccable, but they've never been my favourite....

The quality is rubbish, but this performance is amazing. She looked like some kind of Greek goddess in that white dress as well.

Comment

• Yeah, don't get me wrong, I love this concert, she sounded amazing.

I'll Be There from this show is my favorite rendition of the song EVER.

And yeah, she did an amazing job with UTS in Monaco, her whispers were gorgeous. I needed that D5 long belt tho she could've done it easily!

Also, yasss, that was a look, she looked like a total Goddess.

Comment

• The ending of IBT in Plot Your Escape was so stellar!
              You could tell she was really having a great, fun night!
              http://marcokircher.com
              http://reverbnation.com/marcokircher/songs

My YT Channel!
              https://www.youtube.com/user/Cashiado
              IG: marco235

Comment

• LilNasX with a second #1 proves not to be a one hit wonder... and now he is coming for all mariah'r record, he won't stop until gettin 21 #1s, mark my words
                CHECK UKMIX RETRO Chart Facts
                FIRST CYCLE or SECOND CYCLE

Comment

The ending of IBT in Plot Your Escape was so stellar!
                  It was the best. I loved that show!

Comment

• enjoyed the laughs and fun between MC and TL on the IBT performance.

Can't wait for new music

Comment

• Originally posted by Leo View Post
                      LilNasX with a second #1 proves not to be a one hit wonder... and now he is coming for all mariah'r record, he won't stop until gettin 21 #1s, mark my words
                      He has as many number ones as Halsey, let’s not get ahead of ourselves

The only artist who stood a chance was Rihanna, I love her but I think she might only have one or two more at most

I hope we give Mimi one more just to tie the Beatles

Comment

• Mimi doesn’t have a writing credit on “Where I Belong,” a relic of the snake era

Comment

LilNasX with a second #1 proves not to be a one hit wonder... and now he is coming for all mariah'r record, he won't stop until gettin 21 #1s, mark my words
                          ehm, 2 #1's in how many years?

Mariah had 4 #1's (consecutively) from her 14 million copies selling debut album. They are not even on the same planet when charts are concerned.

I really do dislike that man.
                          My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by allygdale View Post

The only artist who stood a chance was Rihanna, I love her but I think she might only have one or two more at most

I hope we give Mimi one more just to tie the Beatles
                            whenever she will release something new, Rihanna that is, she will get at least 3 #1's from her next album and probably the same from her next one after that. She is still ultra young. We all know she will have the biggest feats on her next songs. I think she will bow out at 40 #1's - 7 solo #1's.
                            My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by allygdale View Post
                              Mimi doesn’t have a writing credit on “Where I Belong,” a relic of the snake era
                              The song and her look on that video has Snake era all over it

Comment

The ending of IBT in Plot Your Escape was so stellar!
                                Yeah, she was fierce that night!

The way she slayed that ABMB ending! 3:58 - 4:50!

And also she did some F#5s during the ILT performance climax and also it was the first (and only) time she did the Eb5 belt in Obsessed before the whistles, and also the only time the whistles were live I think.

3.29 she nailed it!

Comment

• Comment

LOL, are u kidding, right?

Originally posted by allygdale View Post

She's not even interested in music anymore

She said a few days ago that a new track was coming but I've been waiting for R9 like for 5 years and the bish only has one track finished

Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                                    whenever she will release something new, Rihanna that is, she will get at least 3 #1's from her next album and probably the same from her next one after that. She is still ultra young. We all know she will have the biggest feats on her next songs. I think she will bow out at 40 #1's - 7 solo #1's.
                                    She was already struggling in '16.
                                    The only #1 from ANTI was thanks to Drake.
                                    Her solo singles went Top 10.
                                    And her huge collabos like Wild Thoughts & This Is What I Came For couldn't reach the top either.
                                    I think she will get two or three more #1s and that's it.

P.S. I'd love a collabo with Mariah in the vein of Cruise Control. That sound is very RiRi-esque. My two faves, I would die.

Comment

• "I Know What You Want" is the best hip-hop record/collabo EVER.

Don't @ me.

Originally posted by quilmrt View Post

Comment

• LMAO there's some headlines going on here (Latin America) about Mariah cheating on Luis Miguel. I wonder if that's the way they're gonna portrait her in his serie.

Anyway, they're promoting her book by mentioning it

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                                            LMAO there's some headlines going on here (Latin America) about Mariah cheating on Luis Miguel. I wonder if that's the way they're gonna portrait her in his serie.

Anyway, they're promoting her book by mentioning it
                                            Eminem already said this in his song
                                            "When me and Luis were tryin' to stick two CDs in the same slot"

Comment

• sorry guys! was just joking! music would collapse if LNX gets even a third or fourth #1!!!

Comment

• Rihanna still has collab appeal and many people will ask her to feature and release 37 remixes to get the #1, so I truly think she will surpass Mariah and the beatles eventually. Of course if she decides not to then she wont.

Then we will be discussing how many solo singles, how many of then written by her and all that drama, but all in all, Mariah-s 19 #1 is a marvelous achievemnt regardless of records.

Comment

• I think Mariah may have cheated on Luis Miguel, and for sure he cheated on her! And I think she had a thing with Eminem and was betrayed by him for spilling the tea, which was a very justintimberlaked attitude of him and he should be a next target of the cancel culture.

Comment

Rihanna still has collab appeal and many people will ask her to feature and release 37 remixes to get the #1, so I truly think she will surpass Mariah and the beatles eventually. Of course if she decides not to then she wont.

Then we will be discussing how many solo singles, how many of then written by her and all that drama, but all in all, Mariah-s 19 #1 is a marvelous achievemnt regardless of records.
                                                    As I was saying 40 to 50 #1's is what Rihanna will achieve with her next 4-5 albums. I am just glad that I won't have to listen to that.
                                                    My Chart

Comment

Working...
                                                    X