Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
    Same. Id even listen to Migrate over that. AA was uninspired and boring, and was not needed at all. Ok to have one or two remix features as singles, but a whole album of copy and paste remixes ? Nah.
    Yeah, exactly.
    Yasss to listen to Migrate, your going to end up loving it

Originally posted by InFamous View Post
    ^^ Where exactly did TMB sell 9 million units ? That guy's figures are always so inflated. I mean its 2 times platinum in the US
    Idk
    Apparently she/he includes sales and streams from China (and other countries) that are never counted ask him!

Comment

• Do you all think she will try to stretch out MC30 until March 26.

Comment

• Originally posted by loveides View Post
        Do you all think she will try to stretch out MC30 until March 26.
        i just don't think she has enough material to cover until March 26th, and there is no excuse to skip like in Christmas Era.

Comment

• She should be on Kelly and Ryan soon. But the show is syndicated, so it depends on your locality!
          See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
          See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Fantasy
            iTunes:
            #46 New Zealand
            #118 Australia
            #438 Canada
            #532 United Kingdom
            #590 United States

i wonder what happen?

Comment

• I need this version on streaming services asap!! it sounds so good unplugged.
              and I can't believe mariah is with dark hair, titties covered, and tennis shoes

Comment

• Mariah Carey the best singer of all time
                My Queen! My Goddess! My Idol!
                Forever and always!

Comment

• Chipmunkriah.

Comment

• Loving the arrangement and the dark hair. Was there any announcement?
                    ...as I close my eyes, steady my feet on the ground.....

Comment

• Mariah Carey the best singer of all time
                      My Queen! My Goddess! My Idol!
                      Forever and always!

Comment

• Originally posted by abi on GOAT
                        You know what? UKMIX really did wonders on this song for me.

I really went from not caring for this song at all to having this as my most played Mariah song of all time because of the constant mentions of this song from some of y'all here.

Comment

• Thank you for posting! She sounds really good (but I guess prerecorded), I also like the cute changes in the arrangements. And she looks amazing! That being said, it feels a bit useless, but I'll take it
                          Eudaimonia
                          Last.fm
                          Instagram

Comment

• It's cool that she played with the arrangements. And I'd be curious to hear this 7min jam session

Comment

• Originally posted by Marchum View Post
                              Chipmunkriah.
                              I know right. How disappointing. She doesn’t need those unnecessary filter and pitch altering to make her sound young. Nothing wrong with her natural tone at all. And that super tight corset doesn’t help either, she sounded like she was sort of short of breath.

Comment

• Except the climax, I really like it. Especially the second verse was very nice.

Her pitched tone on the climax is not working for me tho.

Comment

• Originally posted by DNK View Post
                                  Only Mariah >> making a hard song to sing, harder. Gotta love this arrangement
                                  Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it. -Bruce Lee

Comment

• Loved the arrangement and the live instrumentation. Vocally, not sure. And clearly not live at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                                      Loved the arrangement and the live instrumentation. Vocally, not sure. And clearly not live at all.
                                      I always put a '?" when I say prerecorded To prevent lambs coming at me But yeah... indeed. Although I do not mind it as much!
                                      Eudaimonia
                                      Last.fm
                                      Instagram

Comment

• I might be of the minority here, but that's how she sounds nowadays. Maybe it's just me but I don't hear the same chipmunkriah i heard from MIAM
                                        Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it. -Bruce Lee

Comment

• Originally posted by espag View Post
                                          I might be of the minority here, but that's how she sounds nowadays. Maybe it's just me but I don't hear the same chipmunkriah i heard from MIAM
                                          Neither do I. It sounds way better and 'normal' than MIAMTEC.
                                          Eudaimonia
                                          Last.fm
                                          Instagram

Comment

• Originally posted by Michiel View Post

I always put a '?" when I say prerecorded To prevent lambs coming at me But yeah... indeed. Although I do not mind it as much!
                                            Might be prerecorded (?) Might be live (?) With too much post production LOL. But nonetheless, she still sang it at some point, and I love it

Comment

• Wow. The new arrangement is a breath of fresh air. That was amazing and I love the new look (the dark hair and make up to be specific). Bianca is definitely back, I think she's preparing for a new era. Alternative rock, maybe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Michiel View Post

The real lambs who are being real with themselves know this was not live. I mean, I don't care, it was from home so was never gonna be live vocals. But I live in hope that she will actually try the climax live someday, even if she has to change it up. This was the perfect chance so I am little disappointed. I love the arrangement though

Comment

• It's clearly more a music video for the new arrangement than a "performance". It's nbd.

Comment

• Love love love it... Hope she keeps the hair color ❤️

Comment

Working...
                                                    X