Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post

I love the Side Effects Remix.
    It bops a bit harder & Busta is so skilled, I love his flow.

LMAO, I don't want to imagine that tbh
    Yes Busta is one of the best of all time. He and Mariah’s sounds just work. Effortless
    It creeps me out thinking Mariah gets Jiggy... she’s kinda got that MJ quality about her where you just can’t imagine it

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
      Where I Belong will be sent to radio on April 13th.
      Cool!

Originally posted by stevyy View Post
      I love Da Brat. She and Trey are the most pro Mariah people on this planet. They've never in the slightest said anything negative about her. True friends.
      They're truly inconditional to Mariah.
      She has a special connection with MaryAnn too, like a motherly relationship maybe? We love her.

Comment

Cool!

They're truly inconditional to Mariah.
        She has a special connection with MaryAnn too, like a motherly relationship maybe? We love her.
        Mariah's core entourage is just hilarious and her new family. <3
        My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by WaitYourTurn View Post
          She’s really not taking herself seriously at the moment and I’m here for it. The more people see it the more they will ‘get her’!

she posted the treadmill video from E=MC2 era on Twitter and it’s picking up pace

https://twitter.com/mariahcarey/stat...879817216?s=21
          LMAO I love her.
          Yeah, and seems like people is getting/understanding her sense of humor, she does it just for laughs!

Over 34K likes.

Comment

LMAO I love her.
            Yeah, and seems like people is getting/understanding her sense of humor, she does it just for laughs!

Over 34K likes.

Yes! More of the same please Mariah!

she has loads of old skits she can recycle like this one

Comment

• Originally posted by banksy View Post
              As for the real reason I’m here...has Mariah ever hit bass notes on a song? Live or recorded? I’m not good at recognizing notes like the rest of you, so if y’all can help a sista out, I’d be eternally grateful.

Melt Away and My All seem to have her lowest recorded notes. Do I have that right?
              Yeah, but in the studio she uses her lower register more for BG vocals creating wall of sounds.
              She does lots of unisons down to G#2/A2, which is super low. I mean, singing in that range, not just hitting the note, she can actually phrase, but it's not as audible.

Live, she does C#3 in My All all the time, B2 in Emotions, Bb2 in DFAU, and she's gone as low as F2 in My All and she hit some F#2/G2/G#2s during some IDWC performances at the very end. She always gives us - at least - a C#3 in every performance (sometimes very briefly).
              Of course, You & I is the ultimate live performance in lower register, that was a masterclass in the use of it.

Originally posted by allygdale View Post
              “Malibu” is so catchy, I really hope we get a Mariah only version , I feel like it could do something on TikTok
              Yasss, I love Malibu, I can't wait to listen to it with Mariah's vocals

Comment

There’s about 15-20 active lambs here. It’s Twitter we need to convince!

I’ll help if I can though
                Lambs are lazy and old
                If some Twitter accounts start a campaign and some other fandoms are also in (as it happened with Butterfly in her bday and other things that they joined), then it can achieve some traction maybe.

Originally posted by WaitYourTurn View Post
                Its so good. I’m ready to revive the “when are we getting the chick album?” Conversation.
                Hopefully we're getting a SUD mini-Era, for the lambs!
                C'mon Riah!

Yes Busta is one of the best of all time. He and Mariah’s sounds just work. Effortless
                It creeps me out thinking Mariah gets Jiggy... she’s kinda got that MJ quality about her where you just can’t imagine it
                Yeah, their voices sound amazing together.
                I love when Mariah is rapping along Busta at the end of WIB, sounds so hot.

---

And stop with that, LMAO!
                ​​​​​​​

Comment

Yes! More of the same please Mariah!

she has loads of old skits she can recycle like this one
                  She should have uploaded all the MTV skits (acoustic performances included) she did during the Einstein Era for MC30.

I mean, I need this in HQ!

Comment

• Her vaccine video is still eveywhere!

TMZ

GMA

YOUR MORNING

E-ENTERTAINMENT

Comment

• Mariah Carey's BEST Song Bridges! (From Debut to Caution)

What's your favorite Mariah's bridge on a song?

I have so many!
                      I think ABMB is kinda magical.
                      I also love The Roof, Close My Eyes, Looking In, Can't Let Go, Petals, Someday, Caution... I can't choose LOL.

Comment

• I’m late but Shawn had a baby. His home looks very modest. I thought he’d be living in a mansion.
                        Me. I am Itsawrap.

Comment

• WIB video will premiere exclusively on Facebook.

Comment

WIB video will premiere exclusively on Facebook.

And it’s 2013 again... bad decision

Comment

And it’s 2013 again... bad decision

I hope he uploads it on YT and makes it available on Spotify and on every other streaming service right after.

Maybe they're doing a live?

The Wednesday release is already weird.

Comment

• Comment

I hope he uploads it on YT and makes it available on Spotify and on every other streaming service right after.

Maybe they're doing a live?

The Wednesday release is already weird.
                                  It’s just sad that the legends are out of touch and their management are mostly clueless. His whole album released has been a mess

Comment

Just beautiful. What an honour!

Comment

• Watch Mariah come through with that Kanye Billionaire status with the innovation of running heels

Last edited by WaitYourTurn; Tue April 6, 2021, 23:54.

Comment

• I was today years old when I realised these were Jordan heels in that picture. Anyone else?

Last edited by WaitYourTurn; Tue April 6, 2021, 23:53.

Comment

• Originally posted by itsawrap View Post
                                          I’m late but Shawn had a baby. His home looks very modest. I thought he’d be living in a mansion.
                                          Mariah's the millionaire, not her nephew.

And I'm sure he's living alright, being a lawyer in one of the states with the best cost-of-living in the country. Unless he's left Dallas?

Comment

Mariah Carey's BEST Song Bridges! (From Debut to Caution)

What's your favorite Mariah's bridge on a song?

I have so many!
                                            I think ABMB is kinda magical.
                                            I also love The Roof, Close My Eyes, Looking In, Can't Let Go, Petals, Someday, Caution... I can't choose LOL.
                                            Just read about it on The Cut. She used to get dragged for interacting with fans like this, and now she's praised for it. I'd argue that she had the market on reaching out in a way that just showed her being a person long before any other celebrity did it.

Look at her influence.

Comment

Last edited by tee; Wed April 7, 2021, 03:58.

Comment

• The lambs may be old and lazy but lets not forget that a little headway on radio can benefit Mariah on her next solo release especially at rhythmic radio. I mean, she is not gonna have many chances left so if we work at WIB to get the general public to hear it then maybe radio will play it (even just a little). And Busta being a male isn’t as discriminated as much might just be the ticket.

We know it is going for adds to rhythmic and urban on the 13th so let us do it! A mild hit could open some doors for her...

Comment

• So many amazing bridges. Just some that come to mind. VOL, CME, if it’s over, ABMB, Reflections, Someday, CLG, IDWC, LTT, AIWFCIY, Hero, MIH, so so many - I can go on and on.

Comment

It’s just sad that the legends are out of touch and their management are mostly clueless. His whole album released has been a mess
                                                    Yeah, it's a shame.
                                                    The whole WIB thing has been so messy.

Just beautiful. What an honour!
                                                    I'm sure we're getting some speech.
                                                    I hope it's solid and lasts more than 10 seconds LOL.

I was today years old when I realised these were Jordan heels in that picture. Anyone else?

https://twitter.com/renthearts/statu...676345856?s=21
                                                    First time seeing it, never noticed it!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X