Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jr588 View Post
    So many amazing bridges. Just some that come to mind. VOL, CME, if it’s over, ABMB, Reflections, Someday, CLG, IDWC, LTT, AIWFCIY, Hero, MIH, so so many - I can go on and on.
    Yeah, Reflections bridge is absolutely gorgeous, MIH so powerful and AIW so epic!

It's almost impossible to choose one.

Comment

• She was on fire in the San Jose date for the CB Tour.

Band Intro

My Saving Grace

Through The Rain

The whistles

My All

Happy that more (new/rare) dates are being uploaded!

CAN'T WAIT FOR VOL PERFORMANCE!

Comment

• None of these songs are in my Top 10

Comment

• This looks cool.

Where I Belong has even an art-work? Or is that pic with Busta & Mariah (that is a still from the MV)?

Comment

• Deserves WAY MORE.

Comment

• We love a supportive boyfriend.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                  She is too tall for him

Bruno and Tayler Swift

Last edited by allygdale; Wed April 7, 2021, 07:14.

Comment

• Didn't know he was so petit!

Taylor is tall af tho, even taller than Mariah, and Mimi is already very tall for a woman

Taylor, Rihanna & Mariah are some of the tallest celebrities.

---

Oh, and btw, she was also towering Miguel LOL, maybe that's why she was always lying or sitting during those #B performances (GMA, Macy's 4th Of July).

Comment

• This was messy af LOL but I kinda enjoy this performance.

Even with the shitty audio, she sounded stronger here, especially at 2:40.
                      In the other audios she sounded super raspy (on that D5 belt), don't know why (and this wasn't dubbed at all).

She looked so hot tamale!

Comment

None of these songs are in my Top 10

I rebuke it!

Comment

Didn't know he was so petit!

Taylor is tall af tho, even taller than Mariah, and Mimi is already very tall for a woman

---

Oh, and btw, she was also towering Miguel LOL, maybe that's why she was always lying or sitting during those #B performances (GMA, Macy's 4th Of July).
                          Yeah the whole sitting thing was kinda odd. Especially the performance on they hay bails

Comment

She was on fire in the San Jose date for the CB Tour.

Band Intro

My Saving Grace

Through The Rain

The whistles

My All

Happy that more (new/rare) dates are being uploaded!

CAN'T WAIT FOR VOL PERFORMANCE!
                            She was so statuesqe during this tour. She looked like an athlete!

Comment

• I felt bad for Mimi during the #B performances, Miguel is an incredible singer but he’s always singing a different melody and can’t decide what key he is doing live

This gave her no room to adlib or harmonize, I wanted her to tell him to sing the right notes

it was impossible

The biggest slay was the rehearsal of ABMB, sis was on fire

Last edited by allygdale; Wed April 7, 2021, 09:05.

Comment

• Originally posted by allygdale View Post
                                I felt bad for Mimi during the #B performances, Miguel is an incredible singer but he’s always singing a different melody and can’t decide what key he is doing live

This gave her no room to adlib or harmonize, I wanted her to tell him to sing the right notes

it was impossible

I remember the performances of #B all being dragged. It was perhaps the big imperfection on an otherwise solid singles era.
                                See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                                See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Originally posted by allygdale View Post
                                  I felt bad for Mimi during the #B performances, Miguel is an incredible singer but he’s always singing a different melody and can’t decide what key he is doing live

it was impossible

The biggest slay was the rehearsal of ABMB, sis was on fire
                                  Her voice was actually in such good condition around this time.
                                  I know the American Idol performance got slated because of the lipping accusations but her range and belts were unstoppable

Comment

• Mariah sounds so good in that ABMB rehearsal. I always feel so frustrated for her when she has great vocal moments in the rehearsal or in her concert and then has to deal with stuff during the highly-televised performances. I hope she can have a moment when her voice is slaying and everyone is watching the performance!

Comment

• How amazing would this be?!

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                                        How amazing would this be?!

It bothers me how these artists don’t jump on collaborations with her. I would actually really enjoy this but I think she shouldn’t stifle him with the production etc if it’s going to be advantageous

Comment

This was messy af LOL but I kinda enjoy this performance.

Even with the shitty audio, she sounded stronger here, especially at 2:40.
                                          In the other audios she sounded super raspy (on that D5 belt), don't know why (and this wasn't dubbed at all).

She looked so hot tamale!

That is honestly and personally the sexiest Mariah look post pregnancy ever.

Comment

Didn't know he was so petit!

---

Don't know about Rihanna but Mariah and Taylor are never out of their six inch heels lol.
                                            Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                                            Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• Wow @ Mariah cosigning the Bruno collab. Would be awesome. Explore that old-school vibe with current producers. Perfect for her.
                                              You donít have to be afraid of what you are!

Comment

• Leave The Door Open is such a great song. I can hear Mariah doing the ad-libs at the end of the song. The whole sound is like something Mariah could have written. A remix with Mariah would be great, but a new song would be even better.
                                                My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• I don’t like “Leave The Door Open” very much, the instrumental creeps me out

I could hear Bruno on “Mine Again” or “Stay The Night”

He belts so loudly in all of his songs, it would have to be a full belt number

Comment

• I wonder if Mariah is attempting to do what was a clearly planned thing from other artists like HER and Victoria Monet:

Comment

Working...
                                                    X