Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by ANH View Post

    Nope, it was Nita Aviance.
    We need to party together lol

    NYC lamb here :-)
    You don’t have to be afraid of what you are!

    Comment


    • I can't work out if people are trolling or actually seriously bothered by this lol

      But anyways, Break My Soul is not the one, I want Mariah on a remix of Virgo's Groove! It's the best song released this year.

      Right here, right now, iced up, bite down

      Comment


      • Originally posted by InFamous View Post

        Let us not forget she got a shout out from Katy in This is how we do.
        I'm Heat and Da Mystery of Chessboxin’ are in the clear as well.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post

          Hey MIMI.. Do you know Beyonce??

          Mariah Carey x BTS
          #20th No.1

          Comment


          • Beyonce even mentioned Nicki... lol
            Actually I've never been a fan of Beyonce.... and now I'll never be...
            Mariah Carey x BTS
            #20th No.1

            Comment


            • Y'all are on an overdramatic ride, smh.
              Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

              Comment


              • Oh lord! Here we go...

                Some of you guys are reading too much into it.

                Comment


                • It’s a song by Beyonce and Madonna. End of the story.
                  We don’t know if there will be another collaboration with Mariah, Beyonce releasing this as a surprise right now tells a lot of what she has in store, lots of surprises coming.
                  Renaissance has been confirmed to be a three part project, one of them is a collaborations album. Maybe we get to see another collabo with Mariah. And if it doesn’t happen, it doesn’t mean they do not respect each other.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                    Beyonce even mentioned Nicki... lol
                    Actually I've never been a fan of Beyonce.... and now I'll never be...
                    so you'll never listen to beyoncé because she didn't name drop mariah in a remix? lmao

                    Comment


                    • Who cares if she’s mentioned or not. Mariah doesn’t need validation from a Beyoncé mention.

                      Comment


                      • Mariah and Beyonce are friends. I don't know about some of y'all. Go outside and touch some grass.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by ChristmasJedi View Post
                          It’s a song by Beyonce and Madonna. End of the story.
                          We don’t know if there will be another collaboration with Mariah, Beyonce releasing this as a surprise right now tells a lot of what she has in store, lots of surprises coming.
                          Renaissance has been confirmed to be a three part project, one of them is a collaborations album. Maybe we get to see another collabo with Mariah. And if it doesn’t happen, it doesn’t mean they do not respect each other.
                          Yes, it's unbelievable how collabs are really hush-hush these days until it's official release. Missed those days when we got leaks here and there from time to time.
                          She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

                          Comment


                          • I love that Beyoncé collaborated with Madonna. Legends are being respected and seek out for collaborations. About damn time but I do find it sad that she did not mentioned Mariah in the lyrics considering the message of the song because we all know how impactful MC has been to bring black culture to the mainstream stage and how Mariah is craving for validation and respect from her community and this could have been a nice moment. I think it’s strange and almost rude actually but whatever it’s just a remix in the end..

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by MrDash View Post

                              Yes, it's unbelievable how collabs are really hush-hush these days until it's official release. Missed those days when we got leaks here and there from time to time.
                              I miss those days too. There was more excitement back then and he had something to listen to until the final hq version officially released.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Xmas View Post
                                I love that Beyoncé collaborated with Madonna. Legends are being respected and seek out for collaborations. About damn time but I do find it sad that she did not mentioned Mariah in the lyrics considering the message of the song because we all know how impactful MC has been to bring black culture to the mainstream stage and how Mariah is craving for validation and respect from her community and this could have been a nice moment. I think it’s strange and almost rude actually but whatever it’s just a remix in the end..
                                She just had that last month tho on the biggest black platform of our generation: that ROAR, the continuous standing O, what more validation do you want?

                                Comment


                                • Originally posted by divingmuffin View Post

                                  We need to party together lol

                                  NYC lamb here :-)
                                  Whenever you’d like! ☺️

                                  Guys, it’s not that serious. We haven’t finished this Beyonce era yet, so maybe there’s a chance that Mariah will receive some level of acknowledgment. Let’s just ride the wave, baby!
                                  can you commit to be my everything?

                                  Comment


                                  • Originally posted by banksy View Post
                                    Mariah and Beyonce are friends. I don't know about some of y'all. Go outside and touch some grass.
                                    Like for real

                                    Comment


                                    • They’re obviously cool. Beyonce is very calculating and strikes me as someone who doesnt like phony interactions. Her not naming Mariah isnt a shade. She also didnt forget it either. As far as her using madonnas song i actually think it was on point. Mariah has dance songs, but generally they’re not known. Also people r super into black/gay culture. Beyonce is deff capitalizing on that rn. Mariah isnt like…associated with that imo. Shes lgbt but shes more known for slow sad songs if anything else.

                                      Comment


                                      • How in the hell Mariah is not associated with black/gay culture? She does R&B, soul and urban music and her fanbase is mostly LGTB. Even RuPaul on her show named her as one of the 90s divas. Beyonce can do whatever she feels and it's ok. I love her and her music. It ain't that deep. But Emotions, Vision of love or Fantasy made an impact on black LGTB culture

                                        Comment


                                        • Whole day discussing about beyonce no naming Mariah on her song and Mariah probably is relaxing on her bed waiting for xmas to starts

                                          Comment


                                          • I can’t wait for the meltdowns when she brings Mariah for act II
                                            "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

                                            Comment


                                            • Originally posted by delapuerta View Post
                                              How in the hell Mariah is not associated with black/gay culture? She does R&B, soul and urban music and her fanbase is mostly LGTB. Even RuPaul on her show named her as one of the 90s divas. Beyonce can do whatever she feels and it's ok. I love her and her music. It ain't that deep. But Emotions, Vision of love or Fantasy made an impact on black LGTB culture
                                              When people think of mariah they dont think of her as vogueing or walking face etc. Even those dance songs, they probably werent playing them in urban gay clubs. It was more geared towards white gays. I know this because ive been to many gay clubs both white and black and i know the music well. Mariah has a strong gay following of all cultures, but her image, her legacy is more slow sad songs like my all and anytime you need a friend. Beyonces music is more along the lines of a janet situation.

                                              Comment


                                              • Y’all need to chill! I know summer is awful but don’t let it affect you lol. Mariah Carey is already a legendary icon. You can’t expect every artist from D to A to mention her name or include her with their project. Ergo, not getting her or mentioning her doesn’t automatically mean they are being shady or they are not in good terms.

                                                PS. I would love a collaboration with a perfect song, in a perfect time.
                                                [center:rpzxrggj]"I really hope when you hear this song. That you know it was meant for you."[/center:rpzxrggj]

                                                Comment


                                                • Originally posted by Hugo View Post
                                                  I can’t wait for the meltdowns when she brings Mariah for act II
                                                  Hahaha

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Originally posted by aydeep888 View Post

                                                    When people think of mariah they dont think of her as vogueing or walking face etc. Even those dance songs, they probably werent playing them in urban gay clubs. It was more geared towards white gays. I know this because ive been to many gay clubs both white and black and i know the music well. Mariah has a strong gay following of all cultures, but her image, her legacy is more slow sad songs like my all and anytime you need a friend. Beyonces music is more along the lines of a janet situation.
                                                    And they think about Toni? Nah.

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X