• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post

A Christmas song is always welcome!
    Of course!

Comment

• Originally posted by ANH View Post
      I don’t know if this is new or old news, but this was posted on Reddit.

Never saw this. Sounds interesting. As long as we get The Roof with Brandy…
      What are those other songs in the second album? Have you ever heard of them??

Edit: it looks fake. Why would she include CME Acoustic again? It’s already included in The Rarities
      And what is Lead the way doing there??
      And what would be the purpose behind TBL if we only get The Roof and Breakdown?
      Last edited by ChristmasJedi; Fri August 12, 2022, 22:26.

Comment

• Originally posted by ANH View Post
        I don’t know if this is new or old news, but this was posted on Reddit.

Looks amazing but I doubt it's true... maybe some of it ?

Sep. is very close. we'll soon find out
        #mariahcarey #lambforlife

Comment

• Wait, i had never listened to Make You Happy
          It’s a Trey Lorenz song, but Mariah makes the background vocals. It’s on Apple Music

Comment

• Lead the way DEMO !!

Bathroom floor moment....

Comment

• Last chance, head over heels and All cried out are ALLURE songs!
              Don't go looking for love is a BLAQUE song

I didn't know Mariah wrote them.

Mariah's version will slay !! Just like I pray

Comment

• Those allure songs are top notch. Love them.
                My Chart

Comment

• I love Bryson Tiller so I hope that collaboration works out and actually happens! Mariah doing that moody R&B… I will love it! The duet will for sure have “Giving Me Life” vibes, but maybe a tad bit more upbeat.

Comment

• Uh... I would love that Butterfly rumour to be true.

I want those demos, I want those unreleased songs... I want All Cried Out... and...

and...

I WANT that 7 minute The Roof version.
                    MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• Originally posted by InfoFromAus View Post

I WANT that 7 minute The Roof version.
                      Its probably THE ROOF late night valentine mix.....

Comment

• You guys believe in anything lol

Comment

• People are allowed to wish for things.

Notice the positivity? It's great
                          MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• I won't get my hopes up, I mean, we didn't even get the Jump Smokers remix album
                            Previously known as sYair

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair
                            www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• If you’re happy to be fooled by fake rumors made up on the internet from sources with zero credibility.. feel free

Comment

• Would love a Bryon Tiller collab! Always good to see new R&B acts embrace her.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomer_MC View Post
                                  BTW, why every rumored collab is only associated with a Deluxe edition of someone's album... I don't get it!

Is it a schedule thing???
                                  Well seeing as the amount of deluxe albums she has actually been featured on so far has been zero, its a nothing thing.
                                  " Princess of Pop Katy Perry "

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
                                    If you’re happy to be fooled by fake rumors made up on the internet from sources with zero credibility.. feel free
                                    Thank you for your permission - I felt I needed that.

But - I and many others aren't actually fooled.

I see people saying they would love to see some of these rumours be true, because they sound awesome. That they would love it if Mariah did some of those things.

It's clear that many people here don't pay much if any attention to those prediction twitter accounts.
                                    MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
                                      If you’re happy to be fooled by fake rumors made up on the internet from sources with zero credibility.. feel free
                                      Having some idle conversation about rumors is hardly being fooled by them.

Comment

• Originally posted by WEBofDESIRE View Post

Having some idle conversation about rumors is hardly being fooled by them.
                                        I didn't say about conversation about rumors or to speculate things. I said about believing like it's a fact some things on the internet with no source or nothing that leads it's true at all. it's really naive to believe in something it's clearly someone made up. I mean I could create an account here and drop an fantasized tracklist and you're gonna believe it?

but I just say a silly thing about some people believe in anything and this user already came with 100 guns with passive agressive attitude like I was insulting him or something like that. people take things too seriously for the love of God!!

Comment

• Bryson tiller is wack affffff. He was coo when he first came out like 5/6 years ago, but he’s honestly trash. If she would work with any one right now it would def have to be someone like Lucky Daye, Brent Faiyaz or Snoh Aalegra. Those are contemporary r n b artists right now who are like at the forefront of the culture imo. Bryson just sounds like a whinny little b**** tbh. Not happy about this at all. Actually disappointed.
                                          id love to hear a whole album like gtfo. There’s something so fresh and interesting about that sound. Id love to hear her experiment more like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sebastian View Post
                                            I won't get my hopes up, I mean, we didn't even get the Jump Smokers remix album
                                            Right I've completely forgotten about this.
                                            She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

Comment

• SmartIsNewSexy
                                              ChristmasJedi

I made a playlist with all Mariah songs. Including the ones she didn't record herself like the ones by Allure, Trey Lorenz, Penny Ford, etc.

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5w...68633361e4422a
                                              Treated me kind, sweet destiny, carried me through desperation... Prayed through the nights, carried the weight on my own and now I know I've succeeded in finding the place I conceived... I had a Vision of Love

Comment

• Originally posted by aydeep888 View Post
                                                Bryson tiller is wack affffff. He was coo when he first came out like 5/6 years ago, but he’s honestly trash. If she would work with any one right now it would def have to be someone like Lucky Daye, Brent Faiyaz or Snoh Aalegra. Those are contemporary r n b artists right now who are like at the forefront of the culture imo. Bryson just sounds like a whinny little b**** tbh. Not happy about this at all. Actually disappointed.
                                                id love to hear a whole album like gtfo. There’s something so fresh and interesting about that sound. Id love to hear her experiment more like that.

You good over there?

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                                                  SmartIsNewSexy
                                                  ChristmasJedi

I made a playlist with all Mariah songs. Including the ones she didn't record herself like the ones by Allure, Trey Lorenz, Penny Ford, etc.

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5w...68633361e4422a
                                                  Great job! Thank you!

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                                    X